Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

A classic team of bumbling fools heads into a dungeon. Will they survive, The Party killing them all and leveling up? Or will they fail, and for once The Dungeon can win?
Rules
1. Do not copy/paste or screenshot your Role PM or results.
2. Do not talk to dead users. You cannot get sheet access when dead.
3. all phases 48 hours, with the exception that no matter when game starts n0 ends at 3:30 PM monday
4. To vote <literally anything goes here> USER. If you change your vote you must go unbold your old vote. You may edit posts but you may not edit a current vote into an old post, you must make a new post.
5. If you idle you will be subbed out.
6. Please add me and von to ALL Smogon conversations and Discord servers.
7. no copying role PMs
8. Standard Circus rules not above apply. Ask if you need clarification.

n0 start, no aliases, Party = Mafia, Dungeon = Village, may or may not be neutrals

1. zorbees
  2. Haruno
  3. dogfish44
  4. Ullar
  5. Former Hope
  6. Flyhn
  7. pancake
  8. Lord Gaius
  9. Hitmonleet
  10. jalmont
  11. Pidge
  12. Thetwinmasters
  13. Lavos Spawn
  14. KnightsOfCydonia
  15. Paperblade
  16. BT
  17. Fort Colorcastle
  18. shubaka17
  19. Agape
  20. Walrein

ROLE PMS ARE GOING OUT, DONT TALK TO ANYBODY WHO ISNT ME UNTIL I POST SAYING EVERYONE HAS THEM

Last edited:
hi guys i'm leading this village. i am a Vampire

unlike other village leaders you may have some experience with i like to put a priority on getting people involved, so expect some pms from me tonight to discus this game. obviously it's very early in the game so i definitely don't expect role claims, but i would like to get role names/anything else you might be comfortable sharing! the more info i get, the faster i can get ppl involved.

ty

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, DAHAK!

HE DELIVERS US FROM THOSE FETTERS THAT BIND US, AND GIVES US THE POWER TO STRIKE AGAINST THOSE WHO DARE OPPOSE US!

HE GIVES THOSE OF US WITH DRACONIC BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH OUR VEINS THE STRENGTH TO PERSEVERE AGAINST THOSE WHO DARE OPPOSE US!!!

ANY OF THOSE WHO WOULD BE A PART OF OUR CLERGY MAY WILLINGLY JOIN - BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE WORTHY!!! ONLY TRUE CHROMATIC DRAGONS WILL BE WORTHY OF THIS CONGREGATION!

SPREAD THE WORD, BROTHERS AND SISTERS: DAHAK WILL DELIVER US FROM THESE MEDDLESOME ADVENTURERS. AND WE WILL MAKE THEM PAY!!!

-this has been a broadcast by the Cult of Dahak of Latter-Day Maimings. thank you.

If you go by a different discord name then on smogon please let me know so I can find you. If you don't hang out in #circus on discord let me know too so i can figure out alternative means of contacting you.

thanks
-management

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
to clarify AGAIN: afaik im looking for another member of town

im not a neutral, im town like u; i just wanna utilize my full toolbox

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
ok actually

i am actually gonna try to lead after all

my role name is Kobold Worshipper. I am still searching for dragons, but would like to help the village out how I can. My role isn't that great itg, which makes me a prime candidate. I'm not immediately discounting jalmont's veracity, but the role claim of vampire makes me nervous. Mostly b/c i ran a (terrible) campaign where everyone was a vampire, but that's another story. I implore the inspector to target me; if you can supply enough details to me about my Role PM, I'll even tell you the part that's specifically hidden from inspectors!

tl;dr kobolds r da bess claim nao

um ullar the reason my claim makes u nervous makes no sense man...wish you talked to me first dude xD

anyways i have decided to just claim my role. I am a redirector. hopefully this gets things moving, makes me more trustworthy etc. i'm actually not super interested in claims right now and i totally understand if you are hesitant in claiming. however, the faster you claim something, the better as claiming now makes me more likely to believe that you are not mafia! if u need me to explain this to you pls lmk and i will. otherwise role name tonight is good (if you so desire ofc).

feel free to hmu itt or on discord or pm with stuff. coming to me first also always looks good to me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)