HTML Does anyone know where I can access a reliable Pokémon library that includes in-game locations?

I'm programming a Pokémon hack detector, and I'm trying to make as few libraries by hand as possible. Right now, I specifically need a library that includes locations, preferably a .csv file or something otherwise compatible with HTML/JavaScript. If someone could give me a link to the libraries Bulbapedia or Serebii uses, that would be great. I've already investigated a few libraries, including PokemonDB's and veekun's; as much as I love both of them, there are several errors in the Database's dex, and veekun is missing Gen 7 locations, so please don't give me one of these.

Thank you in advance

PS, I'm new to Smogon's Forums, so if this isn't the right place to ask this, please let me know.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Probably isn't the right spot for this thread, but seeing as it hasn't been moved/deleted yet I figured I may as well help out.
kaphotics (and friends) have assembled pretty extensive lists of locations, etc. You'll find them in the pkhex github (look for "text_bw2_00000_en.txt", etc. as these seem to be the ones with the locations) as .txt files.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)