DOU Team Bazaar

FloristtheBudew

I'm just tired
looks like a very fun team.
If you plan on being in TR to be most successful your Sylveon and Heatran EVs need modification so Hoopa moves before them to break WG
Sylveon -> modest with 24 speed IVs
Heatran -> 7 speed IVs
this put both those mons at 149 speed while Hoopa is at 148 speed
Good idea but avoid them both speed tieing. You should avoid needing to risk 50/50s. Really depends on what attack you want to go first into which mon should hit 150 speed.

Last edited:
I built this team to ladder for the suspect. Its purpose is to trap and kill everything that beats Ferrothorn and then just auto-win. Gothitelle paired with Lando-T/Mega Diancie/Volcanion beats anything that could possibly threaten Ferro. The team is Semi-Room and really easy to use.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Gothitelle @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 84 Def / 176 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Psychic
- Helping Hand
- Trick Room
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Atk / 88 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Volcanion @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Fire Blast
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Heyo guys this is my very time here, and lately I've been trying to create competitive teams around the Ralts line (I love them), this time more focused on DOU. I've tried my best to cover each Pokemon's checks, but they still seem to lack something.

This team usually focuses on being able to properly set-up Tailwind to help MGarde sweep better and faster, also the Intimidate support is available through Salamence and Lando-T to help out MGarde's bad physical defense. Besides from my bad plays, they're pretty decent. Can someone help me fix my team?

P.S. If someone knows a good Doubles Mega Gallade Team I'd love you forever

Gardevoir-Mega (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Protect
- Focus Blast

Salamence (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flamethrower
- Tailwind
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse

Amoonguss (M) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 244 HP / 60 Def / 204 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spore
- Grass Knot
- Protect
- Foul Play

Bisharp (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- Protect

I like the idea behind your team and mega gardevoir is very good. however a few of your sets need fixing up. All moveset changes will be at the end

Salamence should always run a fully special set due to how common intimidate is,making it quite weak. I'd run a life orb set.

Rotom-w definitely needs protect over dark pulse, which offers little in the way of coverage. and thunderbolt lets you hit pokemon like keldeo harder. rotom w is primarily used as a bulky tank due to its decent defensive typing, so a spread of 252 hp/100 def/156 spatk modest lets you live kangaskhan fake out + return after sitrus, which I also think you should run, but goggles is still neat.

does the amoonguss spread do anything in particular? if not, change it to 252 hp / 184 def / 72 spdef relaxed. it does something which I for the life of me can't remember. rocky helmet is better here as you can punish kangaskhans trying to fake out and put them in range of one of your other strong attacks. there isn't much heavy stuff in dou so giga drain over grass knot. finally rage powder is one of amoonguss' biggest moves, allowing you to redirect potentially fatal moves away from your attackers to protect them. put it over protect or foul play whichever you like.

with bisharp youre much better off using knock off to get that huge damage off on tr setters rather than trying to catch switches, especially as there are two pokes to think about now.

finally, while I like lo lando t, your team lacks any kind of immediate speed so faster mons like diancie can really hurt you. I recommend changing to scarf lando t.

Salamence @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Pursuit -> knock off on bisharp

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

hope this helped

I like the idea behind your team and mega gardevoir is very good. however a few of your sets need fixing up. All moveset changes will be at the end

Salamence should always run a fully special set due to how common intimidate is,making it quite weak. I'd run a life orb set.

Rotom-w definitely needs protect over dark pulse, which offers little in the way of coverage. and thunderbolt lets you hit pokemon like keldeo harder. rotom w is primarily used as a bulky tank due to its decent defensive typing, so a spread of 252 hp/100 def/156 spatk modest lets you live kangaskhan fake out + return after sitrus, which I also think you should run, but goggles is still neat.

does the amoonguss spread do anything in particular? if not, change it to 252 hp / 184 def / 72 spdef relaxed. it does something which I for the life of me can't remember. rocky helmet is better here as you can punish kangaskhans trying to fake out and put them in range of one of your other strong attacks. there isn't much heavy stuff in dou so giga drain over grass knot. finally rage powder is one of amoonguss' biggest moves, allowing you to redirect potentially fatal moves away from your attackers to protect them. put it over protect or foul play whichever you like.

with bisharp youre much better off using knock off to get that huge damage off on tr setters rather than trying to catch switches, especially as there are two pokes to think about now.

finally, while I like lo lando t, your team lacks any kind of immediate speed so faster mons like diancie can really hurt you. I recommend changing to scarf lando t.

Salamence @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Protect

EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Pursuit -> knock off on bisharp

Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

hope this helped
This is amazing, looks like the Pokemon I chose actually work well together? I'll fix them in a couple of hours from now and will let you know once it works out. If you think a different Pokemon would work better than the ones I picked please do suggest. Thanks a bunch for the advice :3

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Also considering you're running double Intimidate and because your team is full of Pokemon with middling speed tiers, I'd try out Thunder Wave over Will-O-Wisp on Rotom-Wash.

Also considering you're running double Intimidate and because your team is full of Pokemon with middling speed tiers, I'd try out Thunder Wave over Will-O-Wisp on Rotom-Wash.
Yeah that does sound more logical didn't know why I missed that, thanks! :)

A little experiment that I've been messing around:

The idea was to use normal diancie and mega diancie, usually putting opponents into confusion on how to respond to the speed game. Hoopa-U serves as a TR user and is handy against Wide Guard users and Redirectors. And of course, Zapdos serves as a TW user, usually for phase 2 of the game. (I brought in Amoonguss to obviously assist them and Spore whenever the opportunity arises.) Then, I added Eruptran and Kyurem-B to bring continued pressure to opposing teams.

*Flash Cannon on Eruptran cause I already have two Earth Power and wanted to eliminate Fairy types as soon as possible.

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Diamond Storm
- Protect
- Moonblast

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Protect

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 192 Atk / 140 SpA / 176 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Protect
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 72 HP / 252 SpA / 184 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Protect
- Eruption

Zapdos @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Static
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Tailwind

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 108 HP / 252 SpA / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Ice Beam

Last edited:

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 88 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Torterra @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Atk / 72 Def / 80 SpD
Impish Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Wide Guard

Scrafty @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 220 Atk / 44 Def
Impish Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Quick Guard

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 24 SpA / 232 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Rock Slide

This is a random team that I built a few months ago, basically I just felt like building with Torterra and winging it from there. I started out with Mega Charizard Y + Torterra, figuring that there could be some synergy between the two and that Wide Guard can support the former. At that point, it went from supporting the duo by getting stuff that can deal with threats; Scrafty was somewhat useful for limiting physical attackers with Intimidate and dealing with Hydreigon, while Substitute Aegislash is there to deal with Latios and other stuff while giving me another possible wincon. Offensive Thundurus is there for the speed control, as decent-ish bird answer, and as another answer to Waters because heck yeah screw them; it's also there to just give the team more of a punch as an attacker. HP Ice is because Hydreigon is a PTA, not like I'll miss Flash Cannon for Mega Diancie since Thunderbolt will still hit like a truck and I have plenty of ways around it. Kyurem-B is there for the Speed safety net and serves as a way to gun down opposing Scarf Landorus-T, with Rock Slide as the final move for reasons you should already know. Overall, this is just a fun squad that I use occasionally, it's good enough that I could prolly use it in a serious tour game lol but yeah.

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Deoxys-Attack @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 48 Atk / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Extreme Speed
- Detect

Volcarona @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance
- Protect

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 56 Atk / 200 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Gastrodon @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 232 HP / 176 Def / 48 SpA / 52 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Recover

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 216 HP / 4 Def / 180 SpA / 88 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

A couple days ago I asked the DOU PS chatroom for a cool core to build around and one of the suggestions I got was Deoxys-A + Volcarona. That sounded like a hot core, but also a really unforgiving one to build around, so I thought I'd give it a go as a way to get better at teambuilding and I've had really good experiences with my end result. It's not perfect but I think given the core I was trying to build around it's a pretty solid team.

Filling in my slots:

The first thing I saw with my core was that I already had two Talonflame weaknesses, so Mega-Diancie seemed like the obvious choice for a mega.

I was also really rain/water-weak at that point, and Landorus-T was a huge threat too. I filled this void with Gastrodon even though it's a pretty situational mon to use; Volcarona and Diancie both appreciate water moves being redirected, Landorus isn't staying in on Gastrodon, Talonflame doesn't want to stick around either, my team can't have too many rock resists, and a slow mon to attack/recover under Trick Room is nice.

Kangaskhan was also a pretty big threat at this point, and I wanted a bulky steel/second rock resist, so I went with Aegislash as a Kangaskhan switchin.

Finally, I saw that I was still rain/sun-weak, still needed more Talon checks, and in general a bit weak to setup and status moves. Bulky Thundurus-I seemed like a good way to round out this team.

Filling in the sets:

Most of the sets are pretty standard, but I made a few small tweaks that are noteworthy.
  • Deoxys-A: Latios was already checked by Diancie, Aegislash and, to a lesser extent, Thundurus's t-wave, so I opted out of the Knock Off spread. However, I moved 48 points from SpA to Atk to OHKO Hydregion with Superpower and do a bit more to the likes of Kanga, Heatran, etc.

• Volcarona: Just the standard Quiver Dancer set. Giga Drain > Bug Buzz for added protection against Water types and recovery option.

• Mega Diancie: I used 200 SpA and 56 Atk so Moonblast 2HKOes 4HP Kangaskhan, which as I noted is a threat to this team. Diamond Storm still checks Talonflame and Charizard at 56 Atk.

• Gastrodon: The EVs are standard but I used Icy Wind > Ice Beam since I needed some speed control on my team. Icy Wind is still a huge threat to Landorus because of the speed drop and x4 damage.

• Aegislash: I went with Substitute and Leftovers > the Wide Guard set as a means of punishing the opp for bringing Kangaskhan in, and in general a Sub Steel mon is just a great way to apply pressure to a team. Getting Sub up is pretty easy on this team given the offensive pressure of Deoxys, Diancie and Volcarona. Sucker Punch also matters a lot less once the first hit is absorbed by the Sub.

• Thundurus: Just the standard bulky Sitrus Berry set. Thunder Wave to check rain sweepers, HP ice to kill Lando, Taunt to end shenanigans, and Thunderbolt because obligatory STAB.

Last edited:

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
Landorus-Therian @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SpA / 24 Spe
Modest Nature
- Seed Flare
- Earth Power
- Tailwind
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 148 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Protect

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Tailwind
- Protect

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Substitute
- Protect

I've recently fallen in love with special Lando T, it covers opposing Lando, Thundy, and all the steels, altogether a perfect partner for Diancie. The pair still has problems with bulky waters like washtom, so I added hedgehog Shaymin for godly Seed Flare+EP coverage. Also, it's bulky enough to reliably set tailwind, which does wonders for Lando and Diancie. I added Jirachi+Latios to solidify my Kang, dragon, and genies matchup. Volcanion evens out the team, acting as a tr check, second fairy resist, and all around reliable attacker.

Overall, really solid twind offense team, It's quite fun and I've won a bunch of matches with it over the past few weeks.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor

All the Choices
Gengar @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Thundurus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Substitute
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 120 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect

This team has been really fun for me to use. I started off wanting to build around mega gengar with strong pivots - Volt Switch ThundyT and Uturn Lando. Instead of going double scarf I went with Banded Lando to change things up. So then I thought let me just make an all Choice team.
With Gengar + Thundy + Lando I get destroyed by a Kyurem who is already behind a sub. So I am running the now unfashionable Choice Specs sylveon set as my strong Kyurem check. Volcanion is such a blessing to DOU. It just solves my problem at this point of missing coverage. Now I need a rock slide resist and faerie check. Ferrothorn also completes the F/W/G core. With landoT+volc I can remove a lot of fires types and with slyveon + psychic thundy I remove lots of fighting; so I have good way to make ferro a win condition.

I feel like I could improve Volc's set and EVs (maybe goggles). Also I could optimize Ferro's EVs but dont want to add a lot of Attack on it. Let me know if you have suggestion.

Last edited:

GenOne

is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

All the Choices
Gengar @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Thundurus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Psychic
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Substitute
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 120 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect

This team has been really fun for me to use. I started off wanting to build around mega gengar with strong pivots - Volt Switch ThundyT and Uturn Lando. Instead of going double scarf I went with Banded Lando to change things up. So then I thought let me just make an all Choice team.
With Gengar + Thundy + Lando I get destroyed by a Kyurem who is already behind a sub. So I am running the now unfashionable Choice Specs sylveon set as my strong Kyurem check. Volcanion is such a blessing to DOU. It just solves my problem at this point of missing coverage. Now I need a rock slide resist and faerie check. Ferrothorn also completes the F/W/G core. With landoT+volc I can remove a lot of fires types and with slyveon + psychic thundy I remove lots of fighting; so I have good way to make ferro a win condition.

I feel like I could improve Volc's set and EVs (maybe goggles). Also I could optimize Ferro's EVs but dont want to add a lot of Attack on it. Let me know if you have suggestion.
This team looks fun! Explosion might be a good move to try on Bandorus since it synergizes with Gengar and hits like a truck.

end of a generation seasonals team dump lul etc. etc. favorite teams I used during seasonals and some fun sets c:

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 44 HP / 212 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Protect

qsns (Clefairy) @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Encore
- Icy Wind
- Follow Me
- Protect

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Tailwind
- Protect

Heatran @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 140 HP / 148 SpA / 20 SpD / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 80 HP / 160 Atk / 16 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
- Return
- Sucker Punch

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 112 HP / 156 Atk / 16 Def / 4 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Team I used against mishiimono don't remember if his previous teams were weak to Manaphy or I just wanted to use it lol. Clef + Kang help get Manaphy going and can work well together. 44 hp evs give Manaphy a leftovers number and max speed bc fuck Hydreigon and other base 100s/Jolly AV Lando. Heatran when accompanied by Clef can take a Steam Eruption/Earth Power from Volcanion and 2hko with it's own powerful earth. Wisp bc fuck other Kang. Kang's ev spread does something with friend guard legit can't remember and max spead bc stated earlier fuck Kang. Might put Boom on Lando to better deal with shit like Kingdra/Rotom-W idk.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-471335051
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-458557433
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-476609319
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-477389611

HR (Charizard-Mega-Y) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 232 HP / 76 Def / 88 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

toph (Rhyperior) @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 72 HP / 236 Atk / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Protect

sriracha (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 7 Spe
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Trick Room
- Protect

(ง⚆ ͜ʖ⚆)ง (Scrafty) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Atk / 44 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 1 Spe
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Quick Guard

latinos (Latios) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

qsns c: (Sylveon) @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 56 HP / 236 Def / 132 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Calm Mind
- Protect

I really hate tailroom but this team is pretty hot and it works I guess? basically it's miltankmilk's team with Scrafty > Keldeo and different sets as I didn't like how the fastest mon was Latios and the only speed control was tr Jirachi which by itself is unreliable. Scrafty helps get tr or tw up and all the mons can function in either. Rhyperior out speeds Lando-i in tw, Sylveon is 4hkoed by -1 Diancie diamond storm, has a good chance to ko naive Diancie at +1, and out speeds offensive Thund in tw. Rocky helmet Scrafty is cool.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-468352977

i want to lose lol (Mawile-Mega) @ Mawilite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Protect

Kevlar-Black (Kyurem-Black) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 124 HP / 160 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Draco Meteor
- Iron Head

sokka's gf (Cresselia) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 1 Spe
- Trick Room
- Moonlight
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Moonblast

Bird Up! (Talonflame) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 120 SpA / 136 Spe
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Overheat
- Quick Guard
- Protect

red bull (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

im a fun guy haHA (Amoonguss) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 24 SpA / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Energy Ball
- Protect

Good god I love this team(most of the time) this team came about around the jirachi suspect where it helped me get reqs alongside mega ttar. I came to the greatest player alive: qsns and said Mawile+LO Kyurem-B + Goth is cool and he replied saying Goth sucks dick and cress is better and at that moment the team was born. Used to have Keldeo>Terrak and non moonlight Cress(cm hp ground never again) so the current version with ml Cress and stealth rock Terrak has a much better matchup vs sun. The idea is to weaken all Mawile checks(Heatran, Char-Y, Volcanion etc.) with rocks and hp ground cress lul so Mawile can actually do something.

AV Kyurem is for switching into shit like Volc and Tran, it 2hkos gard/sylveon and can't be ohkoed, lives a draco from Kingdra. Cress 3hkos leftovers Heatran with Hp Ground and it avoids the 2hko from Kang Return. Energy Ball Amoonguss with 24 spatt evs break the sub of the 240 hp 48 spdef Volcanion listed on the forums(but some people use more sdef than that apparently) :|
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-468367476 (i choked by 1 not realizing jirachi had no item, didnt see sitrus go off until later and 2 not attacking the Latios slot with Mawile when the Jirachi switch + Charizard protect was so obvious. Got bailed out dodging with Terrak sorry stratos :s)
deoxys speed lol joined.

Checkmater joined.

Format:
Doubles OU

Swagger Clause: Swagger is banned

Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon

OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned

Moody Clause: Moody is banned

Evasion Abilities Clause: Evasion abilities are banned

Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned

Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned

HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages

deoxys speed lol's team:Mawile / Cresselia / Terrakion / Talonflame / Kyurem-Black / Amoonguss

Checkmater's team:Venusaur / Volcanion / Bronzong / Landorus-Therian / Hydreigon / Sylveon

Checkmater made this room hidden.

deoxys speed lol:HF

Checkmater:u2

Battle between deoxys speed lol and Checkmater started!

Go! red bull (Terrakion)!

Go! i want to lose lol (Mawile)!

Checkmater sent out Venusaur!

Checkmater sent out Hydreigon!

[i want to lose lol's Intimidate!]

The opposing Venusaur's Attack fell! The opposing Hydreigon's Attack fell!

Turn 1

Checkmater withdrew Hydreigon!

Checkmater sent out Bronzong!

i want to lose lol, come back!

Go! Kevlar-Black (Kyurem-Black)!

[Kevlar-Black's Teravolt!]

Kevlar-Black is radiating a bursting aura!

The opposing Venusaur's Venusaurite is reacting to Checkmater's Mega Bracelet!
The opposing Venusaur has Mega Evolved into Mega Venusaur!

red bull used Stealth Rock!

Pointed stones float in the air around the opposing team!

The opposing Venusaur used Giga Drain!

It's super effective! red bull lost 84.2% of its health!

Turn 2

Checkmater:insane

red bull, come back!

Go! i want to lose lol (Mawile)!

[i want to lose lol's Intimidate!]

The opposing Venusaur's Attack fell! The opposing Bronzong's Attack fell!

Kevlar-Black used Ice Beam!

It's super effective! The opposing Venusaur lost 71% of its health!

The opposing Venusaur used Sludge Bomb!

It doesn't affect i want to lose lol...

The opposing Bronzong used Stealth Rock!

Pointed stones float in the air around your team!

Turn 3

deoxys speed lol:lol

deoxys speed lol:stealth rocks on every team

deoxys speed lol:this is the meta now

Checkmater:literally centralizing

i want to lose lol's Mawilite is reacting to deoxys speed lol's Mega Bracelet!
i want to lose lol has Mega Evolved into Mega Mawile!

Kevlar-Black used Ice Beam!

It's super effective! The opposing Venusaur lost 28% of its health!

The opposing Venusaur fainted!

i want to lose lol used Knock Off!

It's super effective! The opposing Bronzong lost 100% of its health!

i want to lose lol knocked off the opposing Bronzong's Sitrus Berry!

The opposing Bronzong fainted!

Checkmater:holy fuck

Checkmater:that just kos

Checkmater sent out Hydreigon!

Checkmater sent out Volcanion!

Pointed stones dug into the opposing Hydreigon!

Pointed stones dug into the opposing Volcanion!

Turn 4

deoxys speed lol:ok question is

deoxys speed lol:are u timid

Checkmater:?

Checkmater:why would I do anything else

Checkmater:hello

deoxys speed lol:same

i want to lose lol, come back!

Go! im a fun guy haHA (Amoonguss)!

Pointed stones dug into im a fun guy haHA!

The opposing Hydreigon used Tailwind!

The Tailwind blew from behind the opposing team!

Kevlar-Black used Draco Meteor!

It's super effective! The opposing Hydreigon lost 88% of its health!

Kevlar-Black's Special Attack fell harshly!

The opposing Hydreigon fainted!

The opposing Volcanion used Heat Wave!

It's super effective on im a fun guy haHA! im a fun guy haHA lost 76.9% of its health!

Kevlar-Black lost 22.7% of its health!

im a fun guy haHA ate its Sitrus Berry!

im a fun guy haHA restored HP using its Sitrus Berry!

The opposing Volcanion restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Checkmater sent out Sylveon!

Pointed stones dug into the opposing Sylveon!

Turn 5

It's super effective on im a fun guy haHA! im a fun guy haHA lost 35.6% of its health!

Kevlar-Black lost 22.0% of its health!

im a fun guy haHA fainted!

The opposing Sylveon used Calm Mind!

The opposing Sylveon's Special Attack rose! The opposing Sylveon's Special Defense rose!

Kevlar-Black used Iron Head!

It's super effective! The opposing Sylveon lost 57% of its health!

The opposing Sylveon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Checkmater:oml

Checkmater:he's

Checkmater:fucking

Checkmater:mixed iron head

Checkmater:who is

Checkmater:this madman

deoxys speed lol::^)

Go! Bird Up! (Talonflame)!

Pointed stones dug into Bird Up!!

Turn 6

Bird Up! used Brave Bird!

The opposing Sylveon lost 37% of its health!

Bird Up! is damaged by the recoil!

Bird Up! lost some of its HP!

The opposing Sylveon fainted!

Bird Up! avoided the attack!

Kevlar-Black lost 23.0% of its health!

Kevlar-Black used Earth Power!

It's super effective! The opposing Volcanion lost 30% of its health!

Checkmater sent out Landorus (Landorus-Therian)!

Pointed stones dug into the opposing Landorus!

[Opposing Landorus's Intimidate!]

Bird Up!'s Attack fell! Kevlar-Black's Attack fell!

Turn 7

Kevlar-Black, come back!

Go! sokka's gf (Cresselia)!

Pointed stones dug into sokka's gf!

Bird Up! used Brave Bird!

A critical hit! The opposing Volcanion lost 64% of its health!

Bird Up! is damaged by the recoil!

Bird Up! lost some of its HP!

The opposing Volcanion fainted!

Bird Up! fainted!

The opposing Landorus used Rock Slide!

sokka's gf lost 13.7% of its health!

The opposing team's Tailwind petered out!

Checkmater:g.g.

deoxys speed lol:g_g

Checkmater forfeited.

deoxys speed lol won the battle!

Checkmater left.

qsns' (Tyranitar) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 52 Def / 140 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
- Protect

sandy (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect

vaj (Talonflame) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 120 SpA / 136 Spe
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

revamped (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 244 HP / 132 Def / 80 SpA / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

for (Scrafty) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Atk / 44 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Quick Guard

2016 (Rotom-Wash) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 20 HP / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave

Sand is so bad LOL like jesus this is hard to use and win consistently with(even on ladder) pray for a good match up. Ttar hopefully will lure Lando into Superpowering it and kill/severely weaken with Ice Beam. Can take 2 -1 Lando EQs and has taunt bc utility. Wisp Talon + RH Scrafty are my main Kang answers. Venu, Scarf Rotom, Talon, and Ttar in a way are my answers to rain. Rotom-W and Talon provide me things to EQ next to which is nice. Couldn't be fucked to come up with a different Venu spread to accommodate sand damage :/ Leech Seed bc sand interferes with Synthesis. #themoreuknow
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-439659836

Politoed @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 228 HP / 132 Def / 92 SpA / 56 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 19 Spe
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Encore
- Protect

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 32 HP / 240 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Draco Meteor
- Disable
- Protect

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpD / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Helping Hand
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Choice Band
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Raichu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 244 HP / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Thunder
- Feint
- Nuzzle

Mindless rain HO, usually just lead with Raichu Fake Out and set rocks. Politoed underspeeds stuff like TR Cress and Hoopa so it can encore them into trick room, KOs Diancie with Scald, can't remember what the defenses/hp do :/. Raichu lives Volcanion Steam Eruption in Rain + 1 turn of burn damage while 2hkoing it with Thunder. Encore + Disable Kingdra is literally my secondary check to Ferrothorn if Talon dies ;_;
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-458565502
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-448866609
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-468361569 (choked again by not saving Raichu... maybe could have beaten sub Volc with encore + disable if stratos didnt get so many paras.)

wish upon a qsns (Gardevoir-Mega) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 8 HP / 148 Def / 100 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Protect

qsns (Jirachi) @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Atk / 76 Def / 144 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Follow Me
- Iron Head
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

cheese toastie (Rotom-Heat) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 28 SpA / 128 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

:gastro: (Gastrodon-East) @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 188 Def / 80 SpA / 28 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 16 Spe
- Icy Wind
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Recover

leprosy (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Atk / 56 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

provocateur (Hydreigon) @ Life Orb
EVs: 16 HP / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Roost
- Protect

I really like how green Gastrodon compliments the team's color composition. That's all I have to say. Discharge Rotom is gay. Gard used to be Focus Blast then Wish then Encore now its Calm Mind bc I stole it from check(and his spread) haven't tested it out since I changed Gard/Hydreigon to Roost from Taunt.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-doublesou-206760
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-448853495 (when your opponent thinks u have goggles jirachi LOL)

uh these are some fun sets that I either used or are just theory mons and they all happen to be blue

taco bell (Bronzong) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 1 Spe
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Hypnosis
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Don't remember what the evs do fun set nonetheless. :^)

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Protect

I didnt make this set but it's really good n' underused imo tbh.

--------------------------------------------------
These don't really have evs lol theyre just ideas.

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Heracross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
- Feint
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Genesect @ Life Orb
Ability: Download
- Bug Buzz
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

Bolded things should be in the frameworks thread. Idk why I'm randomly adding this here...

2 Kangaskhan switchins OR 1 switchin and 1 check
2 ground immunities OR 1 ground immunity and 1 resist
2 Fire resists / Sun Checks (Charizard-Y + Venusaur/Heatran)
2 Water resists (Politoed + Kingdra + Ludicolo)
1 Rock resist (Diancie, Terrakion, Landorus)
2 Fairy resists (preferably resists Psychic as well)
1 Sleep immunity / strong Amoonguss checks
1 Kyurem B check, avoid over-reliance on team members that give Kyurem-Black free substitutes (Amoonguss, Rotom-Wash)
Think about the same thing for Heatran and Volcanion
2 steels checks (Ferrothorn, Heatran, Aegislash)
2 different forms of Trick Room checks (Taunt/Spore/TR user/Strong Dark or Ghost/Fake Out/Substitute user)
Priority or scarf pokemon
1 CM Cress check
1 check to Azumarill + Amoonguss / Jirachi
Kangaskhan + Hoopa-U lead
Kangaskhan + Sub mon lead
Landorus-T + Thundurus

Last edited:

FloristtheBudew

I'm just tired
End of generation team dump thingy :)

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 52 HP / 4 Def / 216 SpA / 4 SpD / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Sylveon @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 188 SpA / 4 SpD / 36 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Helping Hand
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 212 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Tailwind
- Protect

Volcanion @ Leftovers
EVs: 208 HP / 4 Def / 224 SpA / 68 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Substitute
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 92 Def / 124 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Follow Me
- Icy Wind
- Protect

EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Explosion

Basically made the team myself and it has had a pretty good success rate in the fall seasonals. Landorus-T boomed in every game it was brought :^) Strong offense basically where you lock something in and then proceed to punish it by killing it. Team has a bit of bulk so it has the ability to switch around and maneuver board position. Gengar out speeds max speed base 111, takes -1 lando EQ. Sylveon takes life orb aegi flash cannon, jolly mega kang return and outspeeds max speed base 100 in tailwind. Hydreigion out speeds max speed base 80 and then just goes for as much bulk investment as possible post max spa investment. Volcanion takes life orb hydreigion draco 100% and gets the spa nature bump. Rachi takes talonflame life orb flare blitz, kos no bulk mega diancie at +1 def with iron head and out speeds max speed neutral nature base 70s. Landorus-T survives bisharp life orb +1 sucker punch and speed creeps rachi by one so still out speeding those base 70s.

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 92 SpA / 128 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 16 HP / 4 Def / 232 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Tailwind
- Protect

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Def / 116 SpA / 48 SpD / 84 Spe
Calm Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

EVs: 120 HP / 212 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Tomb
- U-turn

EVs: 228 HP / 4 Def / 216 SpA / 56 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 52 SpA / 4 SpD / 192 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Explosion

Boy this team is hella cool. Didn't get to do it justice in seasonals since i only build it in the last round I ended up finishing at. It's really strong imo and offers a lot of offensive and defensive pressure. Mega Venusaur takes life orb kyurem-b ice beam always, gets the defense bump with the bold nature. As it doesn't need a lot of offense since most of the time you want to applying pressure with leech seed. As it allows you to beat steels that don't have a sub up before you use the move. Timid Hydreigon addresses the weak match up to kyurem-b sets and just hits life orb recoil number. Aegislash is pretty clutch for the team. Offering the strength of fast sub aegi while still retaining the good support move of wide gaurd. As the team really appreciates stuff like heat wave, hyper voice and earthquake being blocked. It's a more bulky set as it still gets a lot of damage but has a bit more longevity so it last a bit longer. It takes lando -1 EQ as a 3 hit ko. Hits lefties sub number (n16+1) and heatran overheats only have a 37.5% chance to drop the aegislash from full health. The speed investment means it outspeeds base 111 in tailwind, so it hits stuff like mega metagross first. Landorus-T is my standard assvest set if I have a slight weakness to bisharp. It takes +1 life orb bisharp sucker punch and outspeeds max speed base 80s (eg. blaziken). Rock Tomb is nice for the team to get around wide guard + 4x weak rock mons like Charizard Y and Volcarona. Offers more speed control for the team as well, which is always useful. Volcanion takes again life orb hydreigion draco meteor. I run wow on this volcanion as I didn't need any kind of coverage or overheat for the team, so a form of inflicting reliable status was useful for the team. It helps chip away at things and helps the team be stronger defensively. Coming with the double steel part, genesect brings good offense with its stabs (giving me steel coverage and a way to hit set up cm cress). It uses explosion as I've become quite fond of the move lately and with aegislash as a possible switch in, it offers a lot of burst damage when it gets the attack download boost. I went for naughty as I don't care that much about jolly scarf lando, I have a lot of answers for landorus so having higher damage output was preferable.

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 96 SpA / 4 SpD / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Rage Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Low Kick
- Protect

Heatran @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect

EVs: 4 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off

EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpA / 44 SpD / 132 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

okay so the point of this kind of gard semiroom team is to have a less than awful sun match up and rain to some degree. sand really helps in the sun match up a lot, as it beats a lot of things common on sun teams like char y, heatran and aegislash. Anyway to the mons itself. Mega Gardevoir takes mega kangaskhan jolly return as a 2 hit ko and outspeeds the max speed neutral nature base 70 speed tier. Amoonguss survives mega kang adamant double edge and the rest of evs is placed into special bulk to take more common super effective hits like heat wave, psychic and ice beam as examples. it has sludge bomb to improve fairy match ups, and to have better neutral attacking hits. Sludge bomb hits things like thundurus and dragons. Tyranitar is next on the list with it's chosen item as life orb. This gives it a nice damage boost, allowing it to have a 75% chance to ko 4 hp mega kang with low kick after one turn of sand damage. With 252 hp heatran it has a 62.5% chance to OHKO with low kick so it has good damage. It's stabs also do good damage, as they just miss out on the chance to ko 252 hp aegislash, and bulky thundurus that ev for diancie diamond storm. It has a life orb recoil hp number just so it takes that little less damage (something important with it having such good defensive stats). Next is standard goggles eruptran for tr. Fast assvest lando-t with just bare min defense evs. Bisharp isn't a threat to the point I need to drop evs for bulk on landorus. Rotom-W has sand hp number, has enough spa to always ko 4 hp talonflame and out speeds the base 70 speed tier. This is because it allows it to break sash on bisharp for gard or it outspeeds most volcanion unless they use timid. I use thunder wave as having another speed option is good / it pairs with rock slide well of course.

Gastrodon-East @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 228 HP / 80 Def / 160 SpA / 40 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 28 Spe
- Muddy Water
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Protect

Rotom-Heat @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 132 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Atk / 92 Def / 124 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Follow Me
- Icy Wind
- Protect

EVs: 148 HP / 184 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 168 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 36 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 212 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Tailwind
- Protect

EVs: 108 HP / 40 Def / 104 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Encore
- Protect

I made this team when i posted about the rotom-h gastro core, and it was the time when everyone was saying it wasn't good. Gastrodon is there to soak up hits and apply spread water move pressure. It under speeds min speed aegislash so it hits it in blade form. Rotom-h does rotom-h things where it outspeeds max speed neutral nature base 70s. The rest if the spreads have been covered except mega gard, which takes -1 mega kang double edge and takes aegislash shadow ball / flash cannon.

Last edited:
Bye Oras :[ here are my top 3 teams. Some may seem familiar, these are the final products not necessarily the versions I used first. There are some pretty cool non-standard sets in all of these so I encourage you to take a look : ) Im gonna miss gen 6.

EVs: 224 HP / 124 Def / 144 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect

Scrafty @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Quick Guard

Heatran @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 7 Spe
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Protect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Hoopa-Unbound @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 140 Def / 116 SpA
Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Trick Room
- Protect

Ability: Inner Focus
Happiness: 0
EVs: 44 HP / 176 Atk / 36 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

EVs: 56 HP / 196 Atk / 56 Def / 200 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Sky Drop
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Protect

Volcanion @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Substitute
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 144 SpD / 112 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Icy Wind
- Follow Me
- Protect

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 52 HP / 252 Atk / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Protect

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpA / 140 SpD / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Discharge
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Politoed @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Helping Hand
- Protect

Edit: I love answering questions about my teams so if you have any ask away :)

Last edited:

Paraplegic

relax...
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Damp
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Protect

Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Superpower
- U-turn

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpA / 140 SpD / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rain Dance
- Discharge
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield

Politoed @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Helping Hand
- Protect
Have you ever tried super power over ice punch on pert? Ive used a team with the same 6 and I've found the ability to chunk ferro much more valuable then hitting dragons that you can already beat in other ways. Sorry if you have and didn't like it, just food for thought :]

Have you ever tried super power over ice punch on pert? Ive used a team with the same 6 and I've found the ability to chunk ferro much more valuable then hitting dragons that you can already beat in other ways. Sorry if you have and didn't like it, just food for thought :]
Yep I liked it for Ferrothorn and Kangaskhan initially but with helping hand on politoed I could ohko Kangaroo with waterfall so it became just less useful overall. Ferrothorn is mainly why I have sub on aegislash over flash cannon

The end is near so I wanna dump some of my favorite teams.

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
EVs: 232 HP / 176 Def / 48 SpA / 52 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Icy Wind
- Recover

Aegislash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SpA / 140 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Wide Guard
- Substitute
- King's Shield

Heatran @ Safety Goggles
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

EVs: 220 Atk / 36 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Tailwind
- Protect

Ability: Inner Focus
Happiness: 0
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Frustration
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

EVs: 224 Atk / 64 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 164 Def / 76 SpD / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Hasty Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Jirachi @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Follow Me
- Icy Wind
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Fletchinder
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Will-O-Wisp
- Steel Wing
- Protect

Milotic @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 24 SpA / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Protect
- Recover

Abomasnow @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Focus Blast

EVs: 148 HP / 252 SpA / 108 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Trick Room
- Protect

Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Protect

EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 244 HP / 108 Def / 8 SpA / 128 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Swagger
- Thunder Wave

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Facade

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Icicle Crash
- Beat Up
- Knock Off

GenOne

I'm leaving this meta still with a lot to learn, but arguably I've come a long ways since the first team I spammed the ladder with: my mono-fire team that once got Mega Camerupt and Ninetales banned from DUU.

I'll just leave this here:

Carolina Reaper (Chandelure) @ Focus Sash
Quiet Nature
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect

Sir Racha (Camerupt-Mega) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Magma Armor
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Scotch Bonnet (Ninetales) @ Eject Button
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Fire Blast
- Foul Play
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Confuse Ray

Wilbur Scoville (Emboar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Hammer Arm
- Wild Charge
- Sucker Punch

Peter Piper (Infernape) @ Eject Button
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Quick Guard

White Bullet (Victini) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 32 Atk
Brave Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Trick Room
- Protect

You can also replace Victini with Delphox if you wanna go "full ladder" and proclaim that real Pokemon masters don't use legendaries :)

Basically you lead with Chandelure and Infernape to try to set Trick Room. Eject button lets you replace Infernape with Camerupt or Emboar that turn if it's hit, so you've got a TR wallbreaker ready to go once TR is set. Ninetales acts as a pivot to eat a hit, set sun, and eject out to make way for a TR attacker as well.

The team's really bad haha, and it's never going to win you a seasonal. But, it can win against an unsuspecting opponent if you're just messing around. I've used this team to beat a few decent players on the ladder, in room tours, and chatroom challenges:

miltankmilk vs. GenOneRaisedGenY
GenOneRaisedGenY vs. floristthebudew♡
GenOneRaisedGenY vs. Matame
GenOneRaisedGenY vs. Mishiimono

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)