Double Dash! A Smogon Doubles Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
duude you never said it was a dash D:
I'd assume all matches NOT played on ladder (by chance encounters) are going to be Dash matches, especially if both players are already involved in Dash and haven't played each other. There are no practice matches :P

Edit: Seeing as it was Nyttyn's first match in the dash, if someone can provide some sort of Log proving the match was played under false pretense, ie, 51 didn't challenge Nyttyn directly to a Dash match, then Pocket and I will discuss if it counts, as this is a bit sticky.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well nyttyn wasn't involved in Double Dash yet, so please clear this up, Level 51 and nyttyn

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
confirming loss to BLOOD TOTEM. I flippin wish I had gotten to 40 points man :|

edit: at least it was one of the closest and most competetive games I have played in a while, so great game buddy :]

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I discounted nyttyn vs Level 51's game until it's sorted out. I counted all the other games, though!

Don't worry, Lagalag, you're still only one win away to 40~

Now that everything is back finally...

I'm extending the 1st match deadline to 1 week from today. I'll change the deadlines shortly.

Pocket

Updated the spreadsheet! You still have a week to register for this challenge and still have a good chance at playoffs. If you wanna participate, simply challenge us to a Double Dash game at #doubles ;D

REVISED SCHEDULE TIL I CAN UPDATE THE OP

First Match Deadline: July 4th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM July 13th, 2013

Final Match Deadline: July 11th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM July 20th, 2013

First Round Deadline: July 17th, 2013 @ 11:59 PM July 25th, 2013

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I won against AlphaDraconis is seen in the replay here :]

Edit: Also won against Nollan in a really really close match, that came down to missing / getting paralyzed / sucker punch mindgames, and could have resulted in not only a win or a loss but was almost a coinflip between tying and winning for me. great game man, replay can be found here

Yeah I think I'm going to spend a day mourning from all my losses.

Confirming my loss against Axaj (I hate you freeze), my loss against Audiosurfer (gg), and loss against Laga (gg). I at least got a win against reachzero (Empress Fortuona):
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/smogondoubles-39158520
That puts me in a three-way tie for last :x
Who knows, maybe I'll somehow hit a 10 win streak and make the top cut :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)