Double Dash! A Smogon Doubles Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that, not sure which way it would've gone without that, given it was fairly even up to that point. Sorry for the bad game. :<

It would be nice to see the top-cut get extended though, hoping we can get 6 more people in with the few days remaining. :>

breh

強いだね
lost against both level 51 and DHR... but the games were fun, at least!

e: also, lost against Joim a bit later!

I'd love a bigger Top Cut. We have a few IRC members *cough*Eggy*cough* who haven't entered, but we could get more support by inviting folks to play more games.

I'd love a bigger Top Cut. We have a few IRC members *cough*Eggy*cough* who haven't entered, but we could get more support by inviting folks to play more games.
Unfortunately, yesterday was the First Match Deadline, so no one else can join at this point, I think. :(

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Since we have a small pool of participants, we will accept new participants until the deadline for the final matches of the Round Robin pre-playoff (shouldn't be hard for new participants to find 5+ games within 1-6 days if srs). If we hit 24 participants (currently 20), then we can bump the top cut to top 8.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Final deadline coming up... play games while you still can ( I doubt we'll get top 8 cut u_u)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)