Doubt's Dark Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
SkylarGreen I'd trade a Rotom for the Mienfoo

Also it appears I have a new addition I was...not expecting; from an egg given me by Quello93 in exchange for the art, I hatched this beauty:

#674 - Pancham

31/31/31/XX/31/31
Adamant - Iron Fist/Mold Breaker
Foul Play
Storm Throw
Quick Guard
Me First
Parent courtesy of Quello93 Added 2/5/2015
None currently in stock​

That would be fine, I'll add your FC

edit: looks like I don't have any left, I'll have to rebreed it first unless you want a Bold one, I could do Bold, Timid or Modest, so let me know what you prefer and i'll do that.
Would a Modest one work? Thanks in advance :)

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
4699 7754 1605 should be right though, since someone just used it for the Nugget Bridge tournament aswell.
I'll hop online to see if I see you.

I'd like to formally apologize for the wait to acam333 and Veinburst - I am trying to finish my 3-heart run of OoT3D Master Quest before MM3D comes out Friday, but that is no excuse. Regardless, both of your mons are ready, and I am ready to trade at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your patience ^_^
E: Also, acam333 because we are trading two of my mons for one of yours, I would be pleased if you would offer a trash mon before offering Suicune, for your mon's maximum security :).
E2: Finished the aforementioned 3-heart run, so expect less of this sort of delay...well, until Friday when MM3d comes out, so....yeah.

Last edited:
I'd like to formally apologize for the wait to acam333 and Veinburst - I am trying to finish my 3-heart run of OoT3D Master Quest before MM3D comes out Friday, but that is no excuse. Regardless, both of your mons are ready, and I am ready to trade at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your patience ^_^
It is no problem:) I will have to wait until tomorrow to trade though due to Nintendo's server maintenance:(

Doubt I said I would make some donations and it just so happens that I need to clear out some box space. I took a quick look through your thread would anything from this list interest you.
dream ball heracross
heavy ball skarmory
ultra ball numel
dream ball slowpoke
fast ball onix
luxury ball hippopotas
dive ball scatterbug
I can offer anything else as well from my thread which is now finished

also if you would like one of my shiny pokemon let me know.

chester0334 The Slowpoke, Heracross, and Pinsir look great - Thanks so much, you're awesome!
I'll get those from bank then I need to trade someone then I will trade you and what pinsir did you want I have like 3 different kinds. Did you want the shiny one or the sport ball one or the safari ball one?

Well, one huge order later, I'm offering four new mons! (Thanks Veinburst!)

Also it appears I somehow lost Meinfoo's egg moves...As an apology to Haquise and SkylarGreen who I cheated without even realizing it, I'm offering a free mon of their choice. Soooo sorry! (Refunds and rebreeds offered as well)
New mons in stock:

#179 - Mareep

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Modest - Static
Agility - Eerie Impulse
Parent Courtesy of Veinburst added 2/10/2015
None in stock

#48 - Venonat

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Timid - Compound Eyes
Morning Sun - Toxic Spikes - Baton Pass - Giga Drain
None in stock

#190 - Aipom

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Jolly - Run Away
Pursuit - Fake out - Switcheroo
None in stock

#371 - Bagon

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Adamant - Rock Head -> Moxie
Dragon Dance
None in stock
EDIT: I have also decided to close up shop for a couple of weeks in which I'll take a little breather. I'll finish up all previous transactions, then post here when I reopen. Thanks a bunch :)
Haquise I have a replacement female for you with egg moves. I also have a replacement male for SkylarGreen

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
acam333 I still have your things ready - shoot me a message whenever and we can perform the trade
Also pinging Haquise and SkylarGreen to make sure they've seen my message about the Mienfoo
I will have to check it ingame, but I think it had atleast some egg moves, so I'll confirm it with you first. As much as I love an extra Pokémon, I want to make sure it's for the right reasons ;)

Edit: it has Baton Pass, Low Kick, Knock Off

Last edited:
I'll follow the trend of donating spitbacks :p

I can add some more to your list, here are what I have in stock atm:
Nest Ball Poliwag (Swift Swim --> Drizzle for Politoed)
Repeat Ball Scraggy (Intimidate)
Luxury Ball Whismur (Rattled --> Scrappy)
Moon Ball Ralts
Repeat Ball Darumaka
Luxury Ball Klefki

Also, CMT if you need something specific. GL on thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)