DPP Cup III - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for roughly 35 minutes now and opponent has missed scheduled time. I won't be able to play cause our timezones are really weird so activity post

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity, triangles asked to play from 1-4 pm my time today and wasn't on in the given time (and its now one hour after this timeframe). I have been online on smogon and stours/main for most of this time and sent him a vm to confirm this and asking to paly 2 hrs ago, still no response. He also made some sort of quit post on his wall yesterday lol.

Act i guess, opp missed scheduled time yesterday, hasn't tried to reschedule, wasn't on at all today and i'm not going to have much time at all tomorrow

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
regarding the last extended game from last round:

kind of a tricky decision to be honest. both sides called activity on each other and seemingly tried to get it done, to no avail. in cases like this I need to look into who followed the scheduling rules most thoroughly. I have logs showing that reyscarface initiated contact and tried scheduling a time first. seems like reymedy took a while to answer too. after I extended the game there was more conflict which eventually resulted in reymedy telling reyscarface to "deal with his schedule" which is unreasonable. because of time constraint I'll be calling this series now, and it'll be in favor of reyscarface.

we'll be playing a few hours after the deadline (around 4:30am edt), hopefully that short delay isn't a problem

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity

Triangles vs. FlamingVictini - Triangles quit
Ron; vs. Hamhamhamham - apparently Ron; missed the scheduled time. no rescheduling attempts

Coinflips

Magellan vs. august (tdk will coinflip it and post the result in the other round)

Extensions

PDC vs. Jimmy Turtwig
H-C vs. Void
Eremita vs. GOAO
Animelogy vs. reyscarface
Texas Cloverleaf vs. Specterito
Century Express vs. badabing
Christo vs. Energy

lots of people asked for them so there's a lot but get them done quick please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)