Ubers DPP Ubers Cup I - Finals [won by Hack]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

Awesome art by Jaeck

Welcome to the DPP Ubers Cup!

This is the second tournament that will be part of the Ubers Classic.
More information about classic can be found here.
Information and resources about DPP Ubers can be be found here.

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard DPP Ubers tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Post replays or I don't count your match. I would strongly encourage you to play your games on the Smogon Tournaments PS! Server since it automatically saves replays.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, DPP and ADV) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).
Finals:
Hack vs. steelskitty
Hack vs. I Shuckle
I Shuckle vs. steelskitty

There will be no deadline but I expect you guys to get it done within two weeks. Enjoy.

Last edited:
lucked steel to in win g2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4ubers-329148
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4ubers-329151

shoutouts to the party people, you know who you are and I'm grateful for the tests etc. extra shoutout to Iris who helped me elevate my game, BKC who taught me this tier, and Evuelf + steelskitty for reasons

DPP Ubers is a tier I've completely changed my mind on but atm I feel it is the funniest uber tier to play, so it was nice getting the chance to play many games here

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
lost in 2 to hack. probably for the better; i wasn't the favorite to win anyway. wouldn't want to incite a riot in the community with an upset..

shoutouts whoever tested with me. i think that was klefkwi, iris, wreckdra, slurmz, edgar, problems, ckw, and evuelf before he

i agree with hack. im pretty bad at it, but this tier is fun..

i shall return stronger in playoffs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)