Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia - deaDLE Snypers Win

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
one of the most shameful village performances in A While

sam screwed up giving up both alliance-indicative info roles to dle's team, he needed to give them role cop and keep faction cop at the LEAST.

i fell asleep when they were drafting bc they decided to draft the roles at like 3am est for some brain dmged reason and you can see sam did Not make the plays without my guidance

still, this was a solid village of sheep who let themselves be led to the slaughter

also fsr he spent like the most gold on zorbees . . ?

Yeti

dark saturday
that was his intent, he gave all the Names he drafted garbo roles (i was also asleep for this) and the other folks the better roles so they would have more to do and if the mafia tried to nk, wouldn't gain much off it

i honestly thought walrein also died like n1-2 for how he did jack diddly the entire game i was shocked af when he posted yday acting as if he was still alive lmfao

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Honestly I don't even think village played badly (at the start) necessarily, just got turbofucked by role distribution

The only person on village with any kind of ability to lead or self clean was myself and when I hit the inspector n0 that's an easy place to start leading from, easy in for mafia to mole from the start

I expected one of shade or LW to be mafia by the time I died but when both are on top of the other village lead in haruno ON TOP of the bg in sandshrewz?

Really don't understand how village ever wins this, Sam explained his plan as wanting village to sort out all the bad claims and have some bad claim alliance that flies in the face of all conventional mafia gameplay and strategy

If nothing else I at least was not a sheep

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Sam relied too much on people being able to meta roles vs players

I relied too much on moling without much in terms of late game wincon

Blazade relied too much on control roles in a game where no one wants to false claim

We all made some mistakes in drafting but it was a pretty fun process

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The draft wasn't perfect but the village play was just god awful, sorry for my team to oddish and Paperblade you two owned the shit out of Haruno but the idiots on this village refused to use any critical thinking skills at all

Particular slops to Walrein and Knights that last day was so damn bad

Gj to DLE for foreseeing that a village without a faction cop or inspector would just throw up it's hands and give up like there's just no possible way to find mafia otherwise right

Sorry to Twin for fucking up, I should've given up role name cop for lynch redirect but forgot the latter existed. Should've also come up with a better wildcard but it was late af and I wanted to get on with the draft.

Thought he was acting weird, but honestly didn't give a fuck, if he WAS town and I turned it would've been the dumbest fucking move of my mafia career, because... well Haruno always acts kinda off. I let that doubt stop me from doing anything, especially since my role was the lynchpin of his "secret plan", and "Hooker's dead and we'll have 5-4 if this works..."

Yeti

dark saturday
.....how do you think haruno is town when you know he has lied about the number of mafia left and KEPT the lynch on pblade which is essentially game-losing to the village at that point if it is 5-5 maf initially

w/e this lategame village was bent, sorry to the villagers who died early that the survivors straight up wanted to lose lol

UncleSam

Leading this village
Flyhn you did better than most of the village but probably neede to think things through just a bit more, 5-4 only works out if the mayor is village aka Harunos whole 'plan' revolved around Haruno being clean.

Tfw Oddish would've killed LightWolf too lol rip

Honestly I don't even think village played badly (at the start) necessarily, just got turbofucked by role distribution

The only person on village with any kind of ability to lead or self clean was myself and when I hit the inspector n0 that's an easy place to start leading from, easy in for mafia to mole from the start

I expected one of shade or LW to be mafia by the time I died but when both are on top of the other village lead in haruno ON TOP of the bg in sandshrewz?

Really don't understand how village ever wins this, Sam explained his plan as wanting village to sort out all the bad claims and have some bad claim alliance that flies in the face of all conventional mafia gameplay and strategy

If nothing else I at least was not a sheep
From my understanding (read: what twin said) you sheeted people too easily based on your role cop checks without really factoring in the game setup (which I 100% agree the way Sam let DLE draft gave DLE's team a huge advantage)

even then this could have maybe been salvaged if you hadn't been afk the ~12 hours before deadline the night you died when I tried to talk to you but that's not really a knock on your play

edit: Also apologies to DeaDLE Snypers if they thought I was being personal with trying to dick them over, I was mostly annoyed with the game state and was lashing out

The things I said about the village in my teamchat during the last day was way worse and I still hold those opinions :|

UncleSam

Leading this village
Honestly I assumed people would realize that with the game the way it is 'standard village roles' would not be as such.

Only other comment I'd say is there needed to be more info roles, three total is really low for a game like this

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
From my understanding (read: what twin said) you sheeted people too easily based on your role cop checks without really factoring in the game setup (which I 100% agree the way Sam let DLE draft gave DLE's team a huge advantage)

even then this could have maybe been salvaged if you hadn't been afk the ~12 hours before deadline the night you died when I tried to talk to you but that's not really a knock on your play

edit: Also apologies to DeaDLE Snypers if they thought I was being personal with trying to dick them over, I was mostly annoyed with the game state and was lashing out

The things I said about the village in my teamchat during the last day was way worse and I still hold those opinions :|
I sheeted literally two people

Moody and lw

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
in response to paper, To be slightly fair to haruno, he could just tell the relevant Village roles about flyhn existing and being able to guarantee a math death that night to go against the "Haruno is mafia for lynching me" narrative

There were just a good 3-4 other reasons to see through it lol

Texas Cloverleaf

It's probably fair to say I sheeted lw too easily but that shouldn't have been too damaging if my literal entire alliance wasn't the same mafia (lw/haruno/shade/sands). Id intended to aim the cops at each other which would have worked out fine in a normal set up

in response to paper, To be slightly fair to haruno, he could just tell the relevant Village roles about flyhn existing and being able to guarantee a math death that night to go against the "Haruno is mafia for lynching me" narrative

There were just a good 3-4 other reasons to see through it lol
I have no idea what flyhn's role is

the self-targeter?

Yeti

dark saturday
Honestly I assumed people would realize that with the game the way it is 'standard village roles' would not be as such.

Only other comment I'd say is there needed to be more info roles, three total is really low for a game like this
then why did u even bother drafting role cop :|

Texas Cloverleaf

As for arguments about not considering set up there was literally no reason for me to believe my drafting manager was dumb enough to give all the conventional village lead roles to the mafia

As for arguments about not considering set up there was literally no reason for me to believe my drafting manager was dumb enough to give all the conventional village lead roles to the mafia
I 100% agree with that

I didn't consider it til the day I was lynched

But I still wouldn't instasheet someone for role mechanics itg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)