Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia - deaDLE Snypers Win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Jalmont was hoisted by his own petard.
Dear Jalmont,
You are Cantor Diagonalization.

You are the Lynch Redirector. Once per game during the day, the person you target will be lynched instead of the player with the most votes against them.

You are allied with Abstract Mathematics. You win if those who put the team on their back and the deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
It is now Night 3. Deadline is in 48 hours, or 9:13 PM PST on Wednesday the 21st.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I feel like this is a game where the managers are just watching us kill each other for amusement! Wake up sheeple! Our real enemies aren't each other! We've all been thrown together and told that we have to kill one another. And we're not even gonna question that? So I'm asking the Math things and weirdly named sharpshooters to not target any of us with loadbearing backs, and instead point it at your true enemies. We need to show UncleSam, Yeti, Da Letter El, Steven Snype, Blazade, and vonFiedler that we will not just accept these circumstances.

How can you trust them? Did you know that UncleSam's name is Edward and Steven Snype's is Andrew? What else are they hiding from us? I have met Yeti and she is not the Abominable Snowman, but only a human woman! Da Letter El? More like Da Liar El, for he lies! If only the adage was true, I'm sure his trousers would be ablaze quite often! What the fuck is a Blazade? I don't know, and I don't trust what I don't know. And perhaps the most heinous of all is the monster who put this "game" together. A game that we sold our fate to when we signed up. vonFiedler is a German mad scientist whose scheme is as dastardly and sexually charged as Dr. Josef Heiter's.

We outnumber them! Now they may have the power to godkill us, but they can't godkill us all can they? No! Cause they need their victor, and some sense of fairness in victory. We can beat them, I know we can. I just hope enough of you realize it as well.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hitmonleet was a bottle of Mountain Dew that got drank.
Dear Hitmonleet,
You are Pele.

You are the Backup. Once per game, you will permanently gain the action of the dead person you target. You may use that action on the same cycle that you gain it.

You are expected to put the team on your back. You win if the Abstract Mathematics and deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
Texas Cloverleaf showed up naked to class.
Dear Texas Cloverleaf,
You are Jerry Rice.

You are the Role Cop. Each night, you will learn the action of the person you target.

You are expected to put the team on your back. You win if the Abstract Mathematics and deaDLE Snypers are eliminated.
Ditto and Shubaka17 are missing until Day 5.

Someone shouted,

Results are going out.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alright got my overall results. Unfortunately I have no clear guiltys from inspect HOWEVER seeing as how day 2 I was silenced by the presumably mafia silencer and I know the only people that targeted me were the person that caused people to be kidnapped upon targeting me, shubaka, revil and ditto, it's safe to assume there is a scum silencer in this pool. Ditto has a claim that he can backup so he's not silencer, shubaka is a bit sketchy and I'll get on his ass in a latter cycle, and revil................ never responded to me ever and hasn't been subbed for inactivity so it's likely that he's silencer or something not village aligned.

lynch reviloja753

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)