Media DRAGON BALL SUPER

From what I've been told, GT was never canon to begin with and from what I've read, this takes place right after the two most recent movies(Battle of Gods and Resurrection 'F') which took place after the end of the manga.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ah, so super constipation is a thing.

Good luck, Goku. You gonna need a HUGE suppository to go to the restroom after all that powering up.

I thought that Gods one was stupid, and wasn't the Revival F one yet another Frieza comeback but with added "motivated" training so he was stronger still or some crap? At least come up with a better reason to be more powerful than Goku...

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
But I'm really unsure if I'm happy to see gods and revival f be canon...
It's mostly fine. Except Super Saiyan GOD. That's retarded. Barely works as non-canon. IDK how they'll renegotiate the power creep in the series. I mean wtf is beyond GOD.

And the mechanics make post-god SSJ naming even more retarded.

Super Saiyan GOD Super Saiyan 1. Which is Base form SSJ with someone who's actualized GOD stage. It's never ending and recursive. It's like Roman Numerals. Except more annoying. What after he hits two more stages? (Super Saiyan GOD Super Saiyan GOD Super Saiyan?) :/

They need to fix this or tie up the loose mechanics. You can go ballers in a non-canon movie, but making it canon means it'll need to make a tad bit more sense.

Just to note the ridiculous power curve, the series went for "it's over 9000!" to 100 quintillion+ (Golden Frieza)

Last edited:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I thought that Gods one was stupid, and wasn't the Revival F one yet another Frieza comeback but with added "motivated" training so he was stronger still or some crap? At least come up with a better reason to be more powerful than Goku...
Agreed-- the premise behind F is so retarded, because the whole basis of the Freeza arc was that Freeza destroyed the Saiyans because he feared them. Why the hell would he fear them if he had never trained before, if he had such an easily accessible way to increase his power? It's just dumb.

Also I lol'd super hard at the part where Freeza says his Dad warned him about Majin Buu-- I mean, the premise of the Buu arch was that the events of Babidi vs the Kai's happened so long ago it might as well be the beginning of the Universe. It's absolutely laughable to think Frieza's Dad would know about a beast that existed before their species probably even evolved. Lolz

Vegeta saw Bills as a child, so it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to imagine that Cold had some line of communication with divinity, and as a planet realtor, it would obviously be in his interests to know about.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vegeta saw Bills as a child, so it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to imagine that Cold had some line of communication with divinity, and as a planet realtor, it would obviously be in his interests to know about.
ie more proof that this new dragon ball is pig slough? Who wrote this crap? (Yes, a rhetorical question)

ie more proof that this new dragon ball is pig slough? Who wrote this crap? (Yes, a rhetorical question)

but this is from dragon ball z. the cold family business is planet real estate. they're imperialistic and influential. if there is anything silly they're making out of frieza's species you'd find it in xenoverse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)