Eevee'd (Current Slate: FFA!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Approved by G-Luke
Eevee'd
Hello, and welcome to Eevee'd, where the goal is to give different pokemon an evolution line similar to the Eevee line :)
(this is also my take on Form Freaks / Rotom'd)
Rules:
  • The pokemon will be done in slates, and each slate will contain 1-3 pokemon. You may make as many submissions for types as you want.
  • At the end of the submissions slate, there will be a voting slate, where you may vote for as up to 5 evolutions. The top ones will be put into the mod. In the case of there being more than 8 winners, there will be a tiebreaker to choose which of them get in. You may also only vote for one of your own submissions per pokemon
  • All evolved pokemon must have the same BST total (So every Tauros evolution would need 520 BST for example)
  • Dual typed pokemon may keep their typing for one of their evolutions, but for others, they must lose their secondary typing for another (So you could have a Water/Psychic Bruxish evolution, but you must lose the Psychic Typing for other types on the other evolutions)
  • All evolutions must have at least 1 ability that correlates to it's special type (Like how Jolteon has Volt Absorb)
  • In each slate, there's a minimum of 3 evolutions per pokemon, and a maximum of 8 evolutions. In the case of a tie, we will host a tiebreaker where you can choose your favourite of the two.
  • All evolutions must use the same stat spread (So they all use the same stats but in different places.)
  • You can have custom abilities, but only clones of current abilities. Say, Electric Flash Fire, or Poison Levitate
And with that, I say Good Luck and Have fun!

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

For the Archive, go here

Hall Of Fame
(This does nothing special, just shows how many time's you've won. Original idea from Kilgrave)

Extreme Evoboost = 20+ wins

Sylveon = 17 wins

Leafeon = 15 wins

Glaceon = 13 wins

Umbreon = 11 wins

Espeon = 9 wins

Jolteon = 7 wins

Ludicrousity [7]
Vaporeon = 5 wins

EchoGaia (MaximeLopunny) [6]
Flareon = 3 wins

Mr. Querty [4]
Pika Xreme [3]
The Reptile [3]
Eevee = 1 win

Samtendo09 [2]
AquaticPanic [1]
Flurbel [2]
Dunsparce Fanboy [1]
Flufi [1]
Kilgrave [1]
Lord Chespin [1]
Myagavolt [1]
Snaquaza [1]
Ticktock [1]
UncleFlacco [1]
Yoshiblaze [1]
Coolman6001 [1]
Exploudit [1]

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

Now, for the first slate (this was to make Pika Xreme happy) we have a mon of my choice, and a mon of his choice.

Raichu and Fletchinder

Raichu's evolutions must have 550 BST, be primarily Electric Type and names must end in the letter "U" (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu)

Fletchinder's evolutions have must have 499 BST, Have Flying as a secondary type and names must contain the word "Talon" They must use the six stats of: 78, 81, 71, 74, 69 and 126 in any slot they want

Submissions will end on 11th May

Name: xx
Types: xx / xx
BST: xx / xx / xx / xx / xx / xx
Abilities: (max of 3)
New Learnset: xx
Justification/Niche: xx
Sample sets: xx

Last edited:
I love how everyone is using my hall of fame idea, and this looks like a lot of fun :D

One question, how does Raichu's evolution work? Is it an extra evolution, or a pre-evolution?

Ludicrousity

I love how everyone is using my hall of fame idea, and this looks like a lot of fun :D

One question, how does Raichu's evolution work? Is it an extra evolution, or a pre-evolution?
Extra Evolution. I protested against it at first but darling Pika Xreme got me to give in.

Ludicrousity

Call this a base if you will, so you can get an idea of what to do :)

Name: Talonvolt
Types: Electric / Flying
BST: 69 / 74 / 71 / 126 / 78 / 81
Abilities: Static / Gale Wings
New Moves: Discharge, Hurricane, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Zap Cannon, Focus Blast
Removed Moves: All Fire Type moves (So it cannot learn any fire type moves, unlike Talonflame)
Justification/Niche: A nice mini Zapdos with STAB Gale Wings Hurricane and Air Slash, and it also gets good moves in Discharge, Thunderbolt and Volt Switch
Sample sets:
Talonvolt @ Choice Specs
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Name: Talonfear
Types: Dark / Flying
BST: 126 / 71 / 74 / 69 / 78 / 81
Abilities: Magic Bounce / Prankster
New Moves: Dark Pulse, Taunt, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Snarl, Memento, Parting Shot, Switcheroo, Will-o-Wisp
Removed Moves: All Fire Type moves (So it cannot learn any fire type moves, unlike Talonflame)
Justification/Niche: A sorta bulky mon with good HP. It can really mess up strategies thanks to Prankster Taunt, Parting Shot and Switcheroo.
Sample sets:
Talonfear @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Snarl

Name: Conflachu (Conflagrate + Chu)
Types: Electric / Fire
BST: 110 / 130 / 65 / 70 / 65 / 110
Abilities: Static / Reckless
New Moves: Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, Flame Charge, Fire Lash, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
Justification/Niche: A Raichu evolution that can abuse both Flare Blitz and Volt Tackle thanks to Reckless (Rock head makes this seem a little OP).
Sample sets:
Raichu @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Extreme Speed

Last edited:
pichu was a mistake i'm just making up for it

Name
: Yureichu
Types: Electric / Ghost
BST: 70 / 95 / 60 / 110 / 85 / 130
Abilities: Cursed Body / Levitate (Hidden)
New Learnset: Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Phantom Force, Hex, Destiny Bond, Will-O-Wisp
Justification/Niche: A fast sweepy 'mon for lower tier things. Only really here because i liked the name
Sample sets:
Yureichu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot / Volt Switch

Name: Keruchu
Types: Electric / Fighting
BST: 70 / 110 / 85 / 95 / 60 / 130
Abilities: Scrappy / Sheer Force (Hidden)
New Learnset: High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Aura Sphere, Power-up Punch, Drain Punch, Force Palm, Superpower, Low Sweep, Swords Dance
Justification/Niche: Stronk sheer force abuser. Very fast, too. Without Electric Terrain, it's a scary cleaner, but in it... well...
252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Raichu Volt Tackle vs. 252 HP / 112 Def Sableye-Mega in Electric Terrain: 367-433 (120.7 - 142.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Yeah. And that's without using Swords Dance. Good thing it's pretty frail, eh?
Sample sets:
Keruchu @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atck / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Volt Tackle
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off / Iron Tail
- Swords Dance

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Shouldn't Pikachu be the one getting evolutions rather than Raichu? Anyways...

Name: Slychu
Types: Electric / Dark
BST: 70 / 120 / 70 / 60 / 110 / 120
Abilities: Defiant, Lightningrod
New Learnset: Sucker Punch, Pursuit
Justification/Niche: Hey, look, a mon in the Pikachu family that could actually work well with Volt Tackle! Its main use is, obviously, as a sort of Bisharp equivalent, but with Speed over bulk. Despite having Defiant, it hates Sticky Web if it opts to run Sucker Punch over Extreme Speed because it has to rely on it a lot. It has a pretty bad movepool to make up for having somewhat minmaxed stats.
Sample sets:
Slychu @ Life Orb
Defiant
252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Knock Off
Volt Tackle
Sucker Punch / Extreme Speed
Pursuit / Brick Break

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Never thought that this Pet Mod would actually exists. I will give a try when I get time!

Also, giving Extra Evolutions is actually a nice way to prevent slated Pokémon ending up with multiple evolutions still too weak does to their BST, especially compared to the Raichu Evolutions we are going to have. I think it might also work with other Pokémon with very weak BST and with no Mega Evolution such as Wigglytuff.

As for the Cruelest...
Shouldn't Pikachu be the one getting evolutions rather than Raichu? Anyways...

Name: Slychu
Types: Electric / Dark
BST: 70 / 120 / 70 / 60 / 110 / 120
Abilities: Defiant, Lightningrod
New Learnset: Sucker Punch, Pursuit
Justification/Niche: Hey, look, a mon in the Pikachu family that could actually work well with Volt Tackle! Its main use is, obviously, as a sort of Bisharp equivalent, but with Speed over bulk. Despite having Defiant, it hates Sticky Web if it opts to run Sucker Punch over Extreme Speed because it has to rely on it a lot. It has a pretty bad movepool to make up for having somewhat minmaxed stats.
Sample sets:
Slychu @ Life Orb
Defiant
252 Atk / 252 Spe
Knock Off
Volt Tackle
Sucker Punch / Extreme Speed
Pursuit / Brick Break
The main reason is that Raichu's BST is a bit low as fully evolved, and had no real niches compared to Talonflame.

Last edited:
Here they come!

Name: Kaechu
BST: 75 / 110 / 80 / 115 / 80 / 90
Abilities: Flame Body / Lightning Rod
New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Blaze Kick, Fire Lash, Heat Wave, Overheat, Fire Punch
Justification/Niche: A powerful glass cannon with a good offensive typing. Good mixed offenses but poor defenses. Decent speed but not fantastic, but great with a scarf.
Sample sets:
Kaechu @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Physhock
- Focus Blast

Name: Umichu
Types: Electric / Water
BST: 80 / 75 / 110 / 90 / 115 / 80
Abilities: Hydration / Lightning Rod
New Moves: Water Pulse, Scald, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Soak
Justification/Niche: Umichu is the bulky mon with a great typing and an even better ability to boot. Nothing is taking down this one easily.
Sample sets:
Crochu?
Umichu @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind

Name: Hanachu
Types: Electric / Grass
BST: 90 / 80 / 115 / 110 / 90 / 75
Abilities: Leaf Guard / Lightning Rod
New Moves: Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, Petal Dance, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Justification/Niche: Hanachu has some good bulk and a great special attack to boot, although its speed isn't the best. Probably the most well-rounded of the three.
Sample sets:
Hanachu @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Focus Blast

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Here they come!

Types: Fire
BST: 55 / 90 / 60 / 110 / 80 / 90
New Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Blaze Kick, Fire Lash, Heat Wave, Overheat, Fire Punch
Removed Moves: All Electric Type moves (although it can still learn some through TM).
Justification/Niche: A powerful glass cannon with a good offensive typing. Good mixed offenses but poor defenses. Decent speed but not fantastic, but great with a scarf.
Sample sets:
Kaechu @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Physhock
- Focus Blast
Not to contrary you, but I think you had read the slate too quickly. As Ludicrousity said in the slate...
"Raichu's evolutions must have 550 BST, be primarily Electric Type and names must end in the letter "U" (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu)."

In other words, does to Raichu's comparatively low BST and low tier, we allow it to give it an Eevee treatment instead of Pikachu.

Be sure to check Pika Xtreme's submission and see the base stat distribution for help.

Ludicrousity

The main reason is that Raichu's BST is a bit low as fully evolved, and had no real niches compared to Talonflame.
Actually, no. I would rather have had Pikachu over Raichu, but I let Pika Xreme choose the mon and it feels unfair to give him a choice then take it away. Besides, 4th evolutions don't hurt anyone, do they? It can be a nice way to spice up the meta.

Here they come!

BST: 55 / 90 / 60 / 110 / 80 / 90
Removed Moves: All Electric Type moves (although it can still learn some through TM).
Sample sets:
Kaechu @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Physhock
- Focus Blast
You actually have another 65 BST to play around with :)

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Actually, no. I would rather have had Pikachu over Raichu, but I let Pika Xreme choose the mon and it feels unfair to give him a choice then take it away. Besides, 4th evolutions don't hurt anyone, do they? It can be a nice way to spice up the meta.
Fair enough.

Name: Talongrave
Types: Ghost / Flying
BST: 78 / 81 / 71 / 126 / 69 / 74
Abilities: Cursed Body, Gale Wings
New Learnset: Hurricane, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Nasty Plot.
Removed Moves: All Fire moves.
Justification/Niche: Priority Hurricane SSSS off of that Sp Atk is amazing, but forcing a switch with it and using Nasty Plot is even better. Ghost and Flying are both amazing coverage options, so I can't see it needing much more than that. Not like it has it, anyways.
Sample sets:
Talongrave @ Flyinium Z
Gale Wings
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Modest
Shadow Ball
Hurricane
Roost / Hidden Power Fighting
Nasty Plot

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Name: Chichu
Types: Electric / Ground
BST: 70 / 130 / 95 / 60 / 85 / 110
Abilities: Sand Rush / Sheer Force
New Learnset: Earthquake, Bulldoze, Bulk Up, Stomping Tantrum, Knock Off, Fire Punch, Iron Head, Ice Punch
Justification/Niche: Sand Rushing Physical Sweeper or a Physical Sweeper with stronger coverage. Fire Punch, or better Ice Punch, is to fend off Ice and Grass-type (and Ice Punch for Ground-type), while Iron head is a stronger alternate against the former if you opt for Sand Rush more, and for Water, you got your own Electric-type, leaving Ground your biggest worries. Although only got Bulk Up to boost its Attack, it high Attack of 130 is dangerous, and a Sheer Force Volt Tackle can deal really powerful damage. Before you complain "Why would a Ground-type can learn both Fire Punch and Ice Punch?", relax, Nidoking and Nidoqueen, also Ground-type, can also use these moves.
Sample sets:
Chichu @ Electrium-Z/Life Orb/Leftover
Sheer Force
252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant
Volt Tackle
Earthquake
Bulk Up
Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Iron Head

Name: Rakochu
Types: Electric / Dragon
BST: 70 / 60 / 85 / 130 / 95 / 110
Abilities: Galvanize / Mold Breaker
New Learnset: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Hyper Voice, Vacuum Wave, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Calm Mind.
Justification/Niche: While not being able to go faster does to lack of Dragon Dance (but its Attack is bad anyway), it got Calm Mind to boost its Special Attack (but then again, it got Nasty Plot). Galvanize Hyper Voice would be a pain to endure for anything not a Ground-type, and got appropriate coverage moves for Ice-type, Ground-type and Fairy-type. It also got Vacuum Wave if it needed to finish off a faster opponent not named Ghost-type or those daring to use Sturdy or Focus Sash. Mold Breaker will help penetrate Abilities such as Sturdy and especially Disguise (although not recommended does to lack of Steel-type Special moves, but will surely OHKO Mimikyu if you Nasty Plotted at least twice before).
Sample sets:
Rakochu @ Normalium-Z
Galvanize
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Modest
Hyper Voice
Happy Hour
Ice Beam/Sludge Wave
Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse

Rakochu @ Electrium-Z
Mold Breaker
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Modest
Thunder/Thunderbolt
Nasty Plot/Calm Mind
Ice Beam/Sludge Wave
Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse

Name: Talonbuzz
Types: Bug / Flying
BST: 78 / 69 / 71 / 126 / 74 / 81
Abilities: Magic Guard / Gale Wings
New Learnset: Quiver Dance, Bug Buzz, Signal Beam, Hurricane, Air Slash, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Powder
Removed Moves: All Fire-type Moves except of Heat Wave.
Justification/Niche: All you need is Quiver Dance, and let the sweeping begins. Sure, its not as fast and as powerful than Volcarona, but it got something that even Volcarona would be jealous; Magic Guard. Grants immunity of all indirect damage, even the ever dreaded Stealth Rocks, allows you to switch in anything without worries. That's a good start, and it got also Giga Drain to get rid of Rock-types, in addition of Water-types daring to use Rock-type or Ice-type moves (i.e. Swampert), and you got Air Slash to back you up. Or just go spamming Air Slash once you set up a Gale Wings set with a Quiver Dance, which make it impossible to outsped and the flinching chance make it tough to deal with, which then makes you regret to not using Stealth Rocks anyway.
Sample sets:
Talonbuzz @ Life Orb
Magic Guard
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Modest
Quiver Dance
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Giga Drain/Powder/Heat Wave

Name: Talonfrost
Types: Ice / Flying
BST: 74 / 81 / 61 / 78 / 71 / 126
Abilities: Refrigerate / Gale Wings
New Learnset: Ice Wind, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Surf, Scald, Waterfall, Ice Hammer, Nasty Plot, Double Edge
Removed Moves: All Fire-type Moves.
Justification/Niche: Wanna know why it got Water-type moves while it is supposed to be an Ice/Flying? Number one, coverage which too few of Ice-type Pokémon got. Number two, the best I can describe that when it attempted to use its Fire-type moves, the ice around it will instead melt and turned into water, so it had to master its water in order to utilize it in situations. It lack of Physical Ice Moves aside of the situational Ice Hammer is vexing, but Refrigerate will remedy that by using Quick Attack and/or Double-Edge. This one is still vulnerable to Stealth Rock and Rock-type moves badly, but it got now coverage against them in the form of Surf, Scald and Waterfall (also works against Fire-type). Put up a set up, and you are ready to go.
Sample sets:
Talonfrost @ Life Orb/Choice Band
Refrigerate
252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant
Sword Dance/Quick Attack
Double Edge
Brave Bird
Waterfall

Warn me if any of that could be potentially too overpowered.

Personally I don't really like giving Raichu an evolution, but I do get Pika Xreme's point. ANyways, I'll submit for Fletchinder now (I might do Raichu later, who knows?):

Name: Talonion (Talon + Ion)
Types: Electric / Flying
Stats: 74 / 71 / 69 / 126 / 78 / 81
Abilities: Volt Absorb / Gale Wings (Hidden Ability)
New Learnset: WIP
Justification/Niche: WIP
Sample sets: WIP

Name: Talonice (Talon + Ice)
Types: Ice / Flying
Stats: 74 / 126 / 69 / 71 / 78 / 81
Abilities: Refrigerate / Gale Wings (Hidden Ability)
New Learnset: WIP
Justification/Niche: WIP
Sample sets: WIP

Last edited:

Name: Seireichu
Types: Electric / Fairy
BST: 102 / 68 / 102 / 91 / 125 / 62
Abilities: Serene Grace / Lightning Rod
New Learnset:
+ Play Rough, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Calm Mind, Moonlight, Heal Bell, Reflect
- physical Fighting-type moves, Dig
Justification/Niche: Just with STAB Moonblast and Discharge, Seireichu already has plenty to abuse with Serene Grace, which makes it easier to perform clerical duties through means such as Heal Bell and Wish. (204 HP Wishes, not bad.) It's also blessed with great bulk complemented by a typing with one immunity, five resistances, and only two weaknesses. Kinda meh offensively, but at least it has potential to abuse Calm Mind.
Sample sets:
Seireichu @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Discharge
- Wish / Moonlight
- Protect / Heal Bell / Calm Mind
This single(ish) set encompasses everything that Seireichu has to offer. (It can probably stand to run a better spread if going clerical, but that's beside the point.) Mainly sabotages with its dual STABs, and the other options depend on team needs: Wish + Protect for healing allies, Moonlight + Heal Bell for clearing status, or Moonlight + Calm Mind to give it more offensive presence. Or, you could run Moonblast / Wish / Protect / Heal Bell. if you wish to go down the full clerical mono-attacking route.

Name: Mushichu
Types: Electric / Bug
BST: 62 / 102 / 91 / 102 / 68 / 125
Abilities: Swarm / Lightning Rod
New Learnset:
+ U-turn, Leech Life, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Tail Glow
- physical Fighting-type moves, Disarming Voice, Grass Knot
Justification/Niche: Speedy attacker that doesn't look too appealing...until you see Tail Glow. With dual STABs and Focus Blast or Giga Drain, it's not to be messed with. It's not too bad on the physical side either, being able to U-turn and Volt Tackle against the enemy team.
Sample sets:
Mushichu @ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Thunderbolt
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain / Focus Blast
Get up to +3 if you can, then hit hard with STAB and coverage. Plain and simple. Choice of coverage depends whether hitting Ground-types or particular Steel-types is preferred. Lightning Rod is the preferred Ability because immunities are golden for a frail Pokémon.

Mushichu @ Choice Band
Ability: Swarm
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Volt Tackle
- Knock Off
- Leech Life
If needed, Mushichu can run a physical set for the surprise factor. Uses U-turn for momentum, Volt Tackle as its most powerful STAB, Knock Off for coverage, and Leech Life as a more powerful Bug STAB. Swarm is the preferred Ability this time because Lightning Rod doesn't directly benefit its physical prowess in any way.

Name: Talondrake
Types: Dragon / Flying
BST: 78 / 81 / 74 / 126 / 69 / 71
Abilities: Tough Claws / Gale Wings
New Learnset:
+ Dragon Claw, Outrage, Shadow Claw, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Hurricane, Air Slash, Dragon Dance, Hone Claws
- non-special Fire-type moves
Justification/Niche: Why should Tough Claws only be limited to Megas and Barbaracle? Talondrake seeks to answer that question. It may be slightly stronger on the special side, but the physical side is where its best boosting option (Dragon Dance) lies. Because of its potential to run a specially oriented Gale Wings set or a physically oriented Tough Claws set with near equal offensive prowess, it is not by any means a one-trick pony...or should I say one-trick drake?
Sample sets:
Talondrake
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Acrobatics
- Steel Wing / Shadow Claw / Swords Dance
Dragon Dance is one of several ways, and arguably the best way, to patch up Talondrake's sub-par Speed. After a single boost, it is slightly faster than base 130 unboosted, which notably encompasses Tapu Koko. (If running Adamant, on the other hand, the best it can do is speed tie with base 115 unboosted.) Dragon Claw and Acrobatics are its most reliable dual STAB options (although Acrobatics is the reason why this set doesn't run an item), and the fourth slot can be dedicated to coverage (Steel Wing for Fairy-types, Shadow Claw for Steel-types) or further boosting with Swords Dance.

Talondrake @ Flynium Z
Timid/Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
Gale Wings is the only means to priority on a Z-Move, and Talondrake abuses that well with a hefty base 126 Special Attack and access to Hurricane, the latter of which becomes a base 185 Supersonic Skystrike. Draco Meteor is supplementary STAB, Fire Blast is coverage against Steel-types, and U-turn is for momentum. That's the point of this set: to hit hard and get out.

Name: Talontech
Types: Steel / Flying
BST: 78 / 71 / 126 / 74 / 81 / 69
Abilities: Technician / Filter
New Learnset:
+ Iron Head, Gyro Ball, Gear Grind, Flash Cannon, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Charge Beam, Shift Gear, Autotomize, Defog
- Fire-type moves
Justification/Niche: Hello, Skarmory 0.5. At least, that's what I would say if this thing had any hazards. But hey, at least it still gets Defog. Speaking of what it gets, despite its mediocre offensive stats, it can abuse Shift Gear with its Technician-boosted movepool containing notably Gear Grind, Aerial Ace (but perhaps Brave Bird is better), and Thief. On the defensive side, Steel/Flying typing with Filter actually makes 78/126/81 bulk look pretty good, although its support options are pretty much limited to Defog and Tailwind.
Sample sets:
Talontech @ Life Orb / Sitrus Berry
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Shift Gear
- Gear Grind
- Aerial Ace / Brave Bird / Acrobatics
- Swords Dance / Roost / Thief
Shift Gear is a great setup option, even for something with base 71 Attack and base 69 Speed. It also helps that Talontech gets magnificent Steel STAB in Technician Gear Grind, along with complementary Flying STAB for coverage (and, just in case, better hit rate). Choice of Flying STAB is a matter of power (Brave Bird) vs. reliability (Aerial Ace / Acrobatics). Speaking of power vs. reliability, the primary two options for the fourth slot are Swords Dance and Roost, the former for extra boosting and the latter for longevity. If running Sitrus Berry, Acrobatics and Thief are also viable options—the former is usually 82.5 BP and jumps up to 110 when Sitrus is consumed, while the latter is for hitting Steel-types neutrally and potentially stealing an opponent's item.
If running Swords Dance, Jolly nature with maximum Speed is preferred for outpacing Choice Scarf base 108s at +2. Otherwise, running Adamant is preferred for the extra power, with at least 232 EVs of Speed investment to outpace Choice Scarf Landorus-T at +2.

Talontech @ Leftovers
Ability: Filter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog / Tailwind
- Roost
- Flash Cannon / Air Slash
- U-turn / Toxic
Makes the most out of Talontech's defensive potential and utility. Defog and Tailwind are support options for hazard clearing and speed support respectively. Roost is for longevity, Flash Cannon prevents it from being Taunt bait (Air Slash has better coverage but slightly less power and accuracy), and the choice between U-turn and Toxic boils down to momentum vs. status spreading.

Last edited:
Okay, let me give this a try:

Name: Talonfey
Types: Fairy / Flying
BST: 81 / 126 / 71 / 69 / 74 / 78
Abilities: Dazzling / Gale Wings
New Learnset:
+ Fairy Wind, Disarming Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Parting Shot, Superpower
- Fire-type Moves, Solar Beam, Steel Wing
Justification/Niche: Basic Choice Scarf abuser: Decent Speed with a Choice Scarf, Dazzling to block priority, and good STABs in Play Rough and Brave Bird, as well as a pivoting move in Parting Shot. Of course, it's got average bulk at best and has pathetic speed without a Choice Scarf, so it doesn't have many other niches.
Sample sets:
Talonfey @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dazzling
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Parting Shot

I'll probably make a Raichu evolution later, but this is a good start for now.

canno

formerly The Reptile

Name: Talonacid
Types:

BST: 74 / 69 / 126 / 78 / 81 / 71
Abilities: Poison Point / Corrosion (HA)
New Moves: Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Cross Poison, Venoshock, Sludge, Clear Smog, Acid, Acid Spray, Poison Sting, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench
Justification/Niche: A reasonable physical wall with a respectable bulky typing. Corrosion is a nice ability on something bulky like this, especially with its access to Toxic Spikes, allowing it to try and damage things with Venoshock. Alongside its natural access to Taunt and Roost, it could even work as a stallbreaker not unlike Gliscor.
Stallbreaker (Talonacid) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Venoshock

Mixed Wall (Talonacid) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Toxic Spikes
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb / Air Slash

Name: Talonzap
Types:

BST: 71 / 78 / 69 / 126 / 74 / 81
Abilities: Static / Magnet Pull (HA)
New Moves: Charge, Charge Beam, Discharge, Electric Terrain, Electro Ball, Shock Wave, Spark, Thunder, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon, Nasty Plot
Justification/Niche: A powerful wallbreaker, 126 SpA is nothing to scoff at, and it has a usable 81 Speed. Magnet Pull, alongside its natural Fire-type coverage, let it trap steel-types, furthering its purpose as a wallbreaker. It can also try and sweep using Agility, although it is probably outclassed in this regard.
Choice Trapper (Fletchinder) @ Choice Scarf / Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- U-Turn / Volt Switch
- Air Slash / Hidden Power [Ice]

Agility (Fletchinder) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Air Slash / Hidden Power [Ice] / Roost
- Agility

Name: Solichu
Types:

BST: 85 / 110 / 95 / 60 / 125 / 75
Abilities: Static / Chlorophyll (HA)
New Moves: Absorb, Aromatherapy, Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Forest's Curse, Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leaf Tornado, Leafage, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Solar Beam, Stun Spore, Synthesis, Vine Whip, Worry Seed, Poison Powder, Swords Dance
Justification/Niche: A versatile Pokemon, Solichu can do many things for Sun teams. 110 attack might not seem that much, but Solichu can still hit hard thanks to the high BP of its STAB moves and Swords Dance, which it will find time to set-up thanks to its good 85/95/125 bulk. It can also play as a support wall due to its movepool and bulk.
Sun Sweeper (Solichu) @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Adamant Nature
- Power Whip
- Volt Tackle
- ExtremeSpeed / Knock Off / Synthesis
- Swords Dance / Volt Switch

Bulky (Solichu) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll / Static
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Power Whip / Volt Tackle
- Synthesis
- Sleep Powder / Nuzzle
- Leech Seed / Knock Off

Name: Tempechu
Types:

BST: 95 / 85 / 75 / 110 / 125 / 60
Abilities: Static / Swift Swim (HA)
New Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Aqua Tail, Brine, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, Soak, Surf (via HM instead of Event), Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Sport, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Ice Beam, Blizzard
Justification/Niche: Another versatile evolution, Tempechu can either work as a bulkmon with its movepool or it can work as a rain sweeper thanks to its STABs and Swift Swims. It also has great coverage in its STABs and Ice Beam, even being able to use Grass Knot if it is needed.
Rain Sweeper (Tempechu) @ Life Orb / Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Thunder / Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam / Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Volt Switch / Scald

Bulky Sweeper (Tempechu) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Nuzzle
- Wish
- Protect

Name: Glachu
Types:

BST: 75 / 85 / 60 / 125 / 110 / 95
Abilities: Static / Slush Rush (HA)
New Moves: Aurora Beam, Aurora Veil, Avalance, Blizzard, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Hail, Haze, Ice Ball, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Icy Wind, Mist, Powder Snow, Sheer Cold
Justification/Niche: Less versatile than the others, Glachu instead is a rather powerful offensive behemoth, and can be a powerful sweeper in the hail with Slush Rush. It can work outside of hail, however, with a Choice Scarf if it wanted to.
Attacker (Glachu) @ Life Orb / Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest / Timid Nature
- Blizzard / Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Freeze-Dry / Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot / Volt Switch / Hidden Power [Fire]

Name: Petrachu
Types:

BST: 95 / 125 / 110 / 85 / 75 / 60
Abilities: Static / Sand Rush (HA)
New Moves: Ancient Power, Power Gem, Rock Blast, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Smack Down, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Wide Guard, Earthquake, Earth Power
Justification/Niche: While it could theoretically go as a wall, you're probably better off using Petrachu as a sand sweeper, abusing its powerful 125 attack and reasonable bulk. It also has pretty good coverage in Earthquake and Knock Off. You could even try a Rock Polish set outside of sand.
[Sand] Sweeper (Petrachu) @ Life Orb / Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Volt Tackle
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Volt Switch / Rock Polish

Stealth Rock (Petrachu) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static / Sand Rush
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Nuzzle / Stone Edge
- Knock Off / Stone Edge / ExtremeSpeed

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
+

Name
: Crystalon
Types: Rock / Flying
BST: 74 / 71 / 126 / 81 / 69 / 78
Abilities: Sand Stream / Sturdy (Hidden Ability)
New Learnset:
+ Power Gem, Weather Ball, Sandstorm, Earth Power, Stealth Rock, Prismatic Laser.
- All Fire type moves except Heat Wave.
Justification/Niche: The main idea here is to have a special Sandstorm setter. Sadly, Crystalon's only move that raises SpA (bar Z-moves) is Work Up, and it's only recovery is in Roost, which suppress it's immunity to Earthquake. That being said, it now learns Stealth Rock, which is pretty nice, and also has Sturdy as hidden ability...
Due to it's average stats, it also fears to be outclassed by other Sandstorm setters like Tyranitar.
Sample sets:

Stealth Rock + Sandstorm setter

Crystalon @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost / Hidden Power Ice
- Weather Ball
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

While this set may look weird at first, it does have some utility.
First of all, it can outspeed and OHKO (non-air balloon and non-scarfed) offensive Heatran.
176 SpA Life Orb Crystalon Earth Power vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Heatran: 328-390 (101.5 - 120.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Roost is nice to heal yourself. You can also use Hidden Power Ice to OHKO Landorus-T since you resist it's Stone Edge, anyway.

Lure everything
Crystalon @ Firium Z / Psychium Z / Groundium Z / Normalium Z / something
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 48 HP / 252 SpA / 208 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Weather Ball
- Heat Wave / Prismatic Laser / Earth Power / something

If this mon is technically not great, it does have a nice special movepool...
So, the purpose of this set is to be sooooooo confusing that it may makes your opponent paranoid of Crystalon. Best Crystalon set.

Seriously, a Tailwind set is definitely an option.

Also, when Custap Berry will be released, Sturdy may be fine on Crystalon, too.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Name: Smogtalon
Types: Poison/Flying
BST: 71 / 81 / 126 / 78 / 74 / 69
Abilities: Stench / Poison Touch / Magic Guard (HA)
New Moves: Toxic Spikes, Sludge Bomb, Pain Split, Haze, Baneful Bunker, Scald
Justification/Niche: Smogonbird with similar stats to Weezing. A defensive beast like Weezing, except Smogtalon is meant to be OU.
Sample sets:
Smogtalon @ Black Sludge
Ability: Magic Guard
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes / Baneful Bunker
- Sludge Bomb / Scald / Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost / Pain Split

Name: Smogtalon
Types: Poison/Flying
BST: 71 / 81 / 126 / 78 / 74 / 69
Abilities: Stench / Poison Touch / Magic Guard (HA)
New Moves: Toxic Spikes, Sludge Bomb, Pain Split, Haze, Baneful Bunker, Scald
Justification/Niche: Smogonbird with similar stats to Weezing. A defensive beast like Weezing, except Smogtalon is meant to be OU.
Sample sets:
Smogtalon @ Black Sludge
Ability: Magic Guard
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes / Baneful Bunker
- Sludge Bomb / Scald / Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost / Pain Split
but does it get sneaky pebbles?

Name: Talonwave
Types: Water / Flying
BST: 126 / 71 / 78 / 81 / 74 / 69 (499)
Abilities: Water Absorb / Gale Wings (Hidden)
New Learnset:
+ Waterfall, Surf, Aqua Tail, Scald, Hydro Pump, Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Air Slash, Hurricane
- all Fire Moves (it has them all from Fletchinder anyway...)
Justification/Niche: Yet another bulky water, but this time with Gale Wings!
Sample sets:
Talonwave @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Scald
- Roost
- Tailwind

Name: Talonspook
Types: Ghost/Flying
BST: 71 / 69 / 74 / 81 / 78 / 126
Abilities: Cursed Body / Shadow Shield (HA)
New Learnset:
+ Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Haze, Nasty Plot, Air Slash.
- All Fire Moves EXCLUDING WILL-O-WISP
Justification/Niche: Great new moves, OK typing, amazing ability = :D
Utility mon / Power, either setup using Nasty Plot, or do other things with Haze, Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Defog, etc.
Sample sets: none, as of rn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)