Eisen's Battle-Ready Frenzy [Under renovation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah im available now if you want ill PM you a code
Perfect, I'm on too! You can either PM me your FC with the code for us to trade, or you can deposit something on the GTS for me to transfer you Thundurus this way, as you prefer.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, Eisen I have an extra volcanion code I was wondering if you would be willing to trade one of your rayquaza's for it ill put in my rayquaza too I need one because I need a competitive battling rayquaza.

Note: My rayquaza has pokerus
Sorry, I got all 4 codes I needed! I only have 4 cartridges, so I would have no use for any additional ones.

I would need more information about your Rayquaza, Groudon and Keldeo. Did you soft-reset them yourself? What are their IVs and natures?

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I guess it would be a no they all have bad nature and ivs all have three ivs around 20 for each and sassy groudon impish rayquaza and lax keldeo

I don't like soft reseting it take soooo long especially with ray which has the long cutscene
Oh yes, trust me, I know, I've soft reset all of mine :P Sorry, I don't really have any interest for non-competitive legendaries. On the bright side, you'll be able to request either the Lando or Rayquaza in my giveaway in only 10 days.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, eisen I was wandering if you were intersted in a perfect or 5ivs magikarp if you are let me know

also adamant or jolly nature
Sorry, I actually still have 2 flawless Magikarps left from when I last bred for Gyarados. I don't want to sound discouraging, but there really isn't much I need right now, most of what I want I get by doing my own projects, which is always my preferred option.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Eisen if your interested in a perfect torchic I could get you a five iv jolly one
cant't really get six ivs
Thanks, but as you can see I already have a 5 IVs Blaziken... Basically, for the moment, I am not interested in any Pokémon I could breed myself.

Btw are you adding a shiny rayquaza to your trade list any time soon?
I doubt it, I didn't soft-reset for the shiny Galileo Rayquaza, so the one I have is quite mediocre, and I don't plan on RNGing a shiny one any time soon.

♂
Choice Band
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Brave Bird / Close Combat / Quick Attack / U-Turn
IGN:Rocco
Deposited:lv 1 gourgeist male
Reason:staraptor is my second favorite pokemon.(there was no luxray)

Hi! You said that I should request for the Kangaskhan here, so, umm... I am! :)

Thanks for all the help!

Kangaskhanite
Adamant | Scrappy -> Parental Bond
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Def
Fake Out / Return / Sucker Punch / Earthquake

Deposited: LVL 1 Beldum

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey, Eisen would having someone clone xerneas and then trading it with you be cheating?

Don't even know if you would trade for it XD.
I'm not sure to understand correctly. You mean cloning the Xerneas I sent you, and then offering it to me for a trade?
If that is what you mean, then firstly, my Pokémon are non-redistributable (as stated in the first post), which means you are not allowed to give it to someone for cloning. If you do that, you will definitely never get another Pokémon from me. Any Pokémon you get from me is for your personal use only.
Secondly, no, I would not be interested in it anyway because... well... I have that Xerneas!

I'm not sure to understand correctly. You mean cloning the Xerneas I sent you, and then offering it to me for a trade?
If that is what you mean, then firstly, my Pokémon are non-redistributable (as stated in the first post), which means you are not allowed to give it to someone for cloning. If you do that, you will definitely never get another Pokémon from me. Any Pokémon you get from me is for your personal use only.
Secondly, no, I would not be interested in it anyway because... well... I have that Xerneas!
OOOOH! I did not see that if I delete the clones can I get another one next month I am sooo sorry I did not see that please forgive me I really like your giveaway I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you but my only event pokemon currently is darkrai20 code event darkrai and the darkrai from earlier this year I really wish I payed more attention to the post. If you don't let me get a pokemon from your giveaway again though I understand.

I'll also delete my last few posts so I'm not taking up space on the thread.

Also that means I can't clone them myself either right?

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
OOOOH! I did not see that if I delete the clones can I get another one next month I am sooo sorry I did not see that please forgive me I really like your giveaway I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you but my only event pokemon currently is darkrai20 code event darkrai and the darkrai from earlier this year I really wish I payed more attention to the post. If you don't let me get a pokemon from your giveaway again though I understand.

I'll also delete my last few posts so I'm not taking up space on the thread.

Also that means I can't clone them myself either right?
Have you sent it to anyone? If so, do they still have a copy right now? And yes, please delete clones you may have of it.

You need to read the rules of any trade or giveaway thread you use, not respecting the policies of distribution will get you banned/blacklisted.

Yes, I have sent one clone to someone as an agreement of the cloning and I will kindly ask him to delete the xerneas. Thank you for the chance to fix this I am very thankful, secondly, I will make sure to thoroughly read the rules of any trade/giveaway in the future and sorry for all the trouble I have caused.

Hey i have a question

which level is this landorus?

Landorus - T
Soft Sand
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Stone Edge / U-Turn

Thank you.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey i have a question

which level is this landorus?

Landorus - T
Soft Sand
Adamant | Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Stone Edge / U-Turn

Thank you.
All my Pokémon are level 100.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Hey i see you are missing a BR Empoleon, i have one with defog 6IV calm if you want to add it to your list?
Hi! There is a lot of things I am missing :P For now, I am trying to breed everything by myself for my competitive Dex and be the OT of all of my Pokémon, so I'm not really looking for Pokémon I can obtain myself. Thanks anyway for it though :) (I saw you deposited it anyway for the giveaway - if you want it back for some reason, let me know and no worries).

Hi! There is a lot of things I am missing :P For now, I am trying to breed everything by myself for my competitive Dex and be the OT of all of my Pokémon, so I'm not really looking for Pokémon I can obtain myself. Thanks anyway for it though :) (I saw you deposited it anyway for the giveaway - if you want it back for some reason, let me know and no worries).
I cloned it, so no worries ;)

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
I got this thread confused with another but I have tri-attack togepi if you're interested
Nice! Could I have more information about it? Such as how it was obtained (I am not interested in anything that went through an emulator), and its nature/IVs (since I know how difficult it is to RNG a good one on Gamecube, I don't mind it being subpar). Thanks!

Nice! Could I have more information about it? Such as how it was obtained (I am not interested in anything that went through an emulator), and its nature/IVs (since I know how difficult it is to RNG a good one on Gamecube, I don't mind it being subpar). Thanks!
I obtained it through a trade with someone else they told me it was 100% legit purified moves. The info on togepi is here if you need any more information about it.
Togepi
2-5/4-7/30-31/16-19/6-9/8-11
Ability:serene Grace
Nature: Timid
Male Lv:25
OT:Dan
I'D NO. 60729
Tri Attack
Follow Me
Helping Hand
Ancient power
" A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from a distant land."
It has a National Ribbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)