Pokemon Requested: Marowak
Level/Gender of Cutiefly: Level 9, Male, Ultra Ball
IGN: Brad

Thanks for doing this! :heart:

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Suicune (if still avaIlable) if not Salamance
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Male Cutiefly lvl. 12
  • IGN: Sun
HAHAHA wow Landorus-T and Zapdos are really thing right? Well sometime around I will get my Landorus-T :D
I will request a Suicune if for some reason Suicune is not available anymore please trade me a Salamance :)

• Pokémon requested: Heatran
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Female Cutiefly lvl, 12
  • IGN: Valen
If Heatran is not available at that time then please trade me a Terrakion :)

Pokémon requested: Gothitelle
Level and gender of Cutiefly: lvl 1 male (name: Konan's Pet)
IGN: Maria (long brown hair, agency glasses)

Edit: got it, merci!

Last edited:
Sent to: yiy1156, Mitch.E, Baobabbo, TibbePKMN, viperGTS, BlueRay, TaiCrunch, Ziomauri, ColdingLight, Jebedex, StephXPM, Anki, Ilikebugs, AlphaVoxel, Kanon90, Kairos1993, Kako x2, TheRealGianni, stellar31, Tapu Koko Loko x2, gucci55, krlitoxs, Oberyth (haha, thanks, I'm reaching new levels of mastery!), xBezon, Ebyss, C y 1 x2, forestljwei, Muken, xanperi, robertgnr x2, Drofriz, avdc90, ipin x2, yyy, Squark, Shawn Manwell, Xander22612, callofjilly, TrafalgarvLaw, Leader Wallace, Beee09 and Draelok

Marrilandra : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your Cutiefly, did it maybe get sniped? If not, I noticed your misspelled Amoonguss in your request (1 s), this could be the reason if you had to type in the name on the GTS!

Magikingdra : I couldn't find your Cutiefly either :( Is it possible it got sniped?

Aurora869, Shikdum22, TrafalgarvLaw and Draelok : I'm really sorry, all 10 Landorus & Zapdos have gotten requested before you :( I've never seen stocks go empty that quickly, I feel bad that you requested while it showed full and still couldn't get it. If I find time, I'll time to add more of them a bit later this week so you don't have to wait a week...!

This question is better suited for this thread, but if you would like my personal advice, the first glaring problem of this duo is a common weakness to Ground and Water, so I think Zapdos or Rotom-W would help to be both a switch-in to Ground-type attacks and a threat offensively to them (in the case of Rotom-W anyway, though Landorus-T would also fear HP Ice from Zapdos). Salamence is another good option if you're not using Mega Tyranitar, though in this case you probably would need additional answers to Tapu Fini. You should try to get a Tapu in any case to help control the terrain, and Tapu Bulu is great since it threatens Tapu Fini and the Ground types heavily as well. Bulu's problem with Charizard Y, in return, is handled by your sand core, so they help each other a lot (as long as you have Drill Run on Excadrill and not Earthquake, otherwise your terrain will hurt you...weakening Earthquake is very good for Tyranitar and Excadrill though). Any other Tapu could work as well, especially if you pick Zapdos, then Tapu Fini is an amazing partner. Another option to consider would be Milotic if you haven't picked a Water type from the previous one, since Landorus is trouble for your Sand core, Milotic punishes its Intimidate heavily. Finally, I would look at the top threats and see what is difficult for your team to handle to pick a final member. A Fire type could surely be nice because otherwise Ferrothorn or Celesteela could give you problems, or even opposing Tapu Bulu. Volcarona, Heatran or Incineroar can all be useful there. If you would rather not stack on Water weaknesses, then a powerful neutral attacker like Aegislash could be good too.

These would be my suggestions, but it obviously depends on the type of team you want and how you play, try some things and see what you find the most useful :)
^^^^^^^^^^

I found this useful even I'm not using that combo. In Sun and Moon I used a Mega Tyranitar, Excadrill, Suicune, Amoonguss, Hitmontop and Celesteela and it worked really good in rating battles doubles in sun and moon. Haven't used in VGC18 but I think it could work though.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Pokémon requested: gothitelle
Level and gender of Cutiefly: lvl 13 female
IGN: PokeSirena

Thanks

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Naganadel
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 Female
IGN: Sophie

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Incineroar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 Female (nickname: Eisen, net ball)
IGN: Rohan

Bummer about the Landorus running out so quickly! I thought I requested in time :(

Thanks you kindly!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: nicometer, ipin, C y 1 x2, xanperi, Dre@d, robertgnr x3, Tapu Koko Loko, Draelok x2, forestljwei x2, Ziomauri, gucci55, avdc90, DisguiseBusted!, Oberyth, JoJovanni, Drofriz, stellar31, shinedwardc, Jebedex, ipin x2, Christian, Baobabbo, ColdingLight, viperGTS, TibbePKMN, TrafalgarvLaw x2, Ilikebugs, Beee09, Kairos1993, Senyuri, Cresselia~~, Herocross and Shikdum22

BlueRay : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your deposit :/ Could it have gotten sniped?

Squark, britfernando and Cancaro Man : I'm very sorry, Stakataka went out of stock before your requests :( There will be more added once again next week...!

fredy91 : Volcarona is currently out of stock, make sure to check before placing a request...!

TibbePKMN / Mitch.E : Please don't request the same Pokémon on your 2 accounts, this is against the rules.

If Ghostclowno McHeadsplosiono is partnered with the Pain Heatrain, does Smack Down make sense over HP Ice?
That's funny, because if I think Blacephalon + Heatran combo what comes to mind for me is Mind Blown to activate your own Flash Fire, not Smack Down haha. I'm not 100% sure what Smack Down is for exactly, I'm guessing to Earth Power stuff with Heatran? I'm just not sure to see what Pokémon right off the bat. Charizard, in general, doesn't want to set the sun for Blacephalon and Heatran, and also can't touch them too much, so it's probably not going to be the most common matchup. What your opponents are likely to 100% want to put in front of you if you have Blacephalon + Heatran is Fini and Landorus. But in any case, if you don't think HP Ice would be too useful, there's definitely room for some techs like Smack Down since the only 2 musts are Shadow Ball and a Fire move, so it's worth giving it a shot to see how often you'd use it!

^^^^^^^^^^

I found this useful even I'm not using that combo. In Sun and Moon I used a Mega Tyranitar, Excadrill, Suicune, Amoonguss, Hitmontop and Celesteela and it worked really good in rating battles doubles in sun and moon. Haven't used in VGC18 but I think it could work though.
That team definitely makes sense on paper, these are good suggestions as well! I completely forgot Suicune when mentioning Water types since I haven't used it as much, but it's a great option too. I would feel weird having no Tapu on the team but some people succeed with that :P

Hahaha oh my, that's adorable! :D

Yeah, I couldn't think of any good targets for Smack Down + Earth Power either, but it makes some sense in theory to avoid sending two mons that basically share half of their moves with the other (but not in practice because any mon that doesn't learn Ice Beam must carry HP Ice nowadays). It's a shame Smack Down doesn't quite work, blame the 20+ year hegemony of Earthquake for that.

Requested: Heatran
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 male
IGN: Aravagantos

thanks¡¡¡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)