[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I couldn't think of any good targets for Smack Down + Earth Power, but it made some sense to avoid sending two mons that basically share half of their moves with the other. It's a shame Smack Down doesn't quite work, blame the 20+ year hegemony of Earthquake for that.

Requested: Heatran
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 male
IGN: Aravagantos

thanks¡¡¡
I don't know what kind of set you're going for, but if you're scarfed, I think Trick is a really good option. You can straight up shut down gimmicks like Blissey/Chansey, cripple Snorlax, Cresselia, Gothitelle immensely, etc. I'm using Blacephalon on my current team and I do find myself using Trick a lot!

Also, sent! (and ColdingLight too!)

Pokémon requested: Naganadel
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lvl 1 Male
IGN: Luna

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Redeposit another male Cutifly with the same characteristics as the one before for a Gothitelle.
To answer your question, I got indeed sniped, got a shiny, likely fake Gothitelle. O.o

Last edited:
Sent to: nicometer, ipin, C y 1 x2, xanperi, Dre@d, robertgnr x3, Tapu Koko Loko, Draelok x2, forestljwei x2, Ziomauri, gucci55, avdc90, DisguiseBusted!, Oberyth, JoJovanni, Drofriz, stellar31, shinedwardc, Jebedex, ipin x2, Christian, Baobabbo, ColdingLight, viperGTS, TibbePKMN, TrafalgarvLaw x2, Ilikebugs, Beee09, Kairos1993, Senyuri, Cresselia~~, Herocross and Shikdum22

BlueRay : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your deposit :/ Could it have gotten sniped?

Squark, britfernando and Cancaro Man : I'm very sorry, Stakataka went out of stock before your requests :( There will be more added once again next week...!

fredy91 : Volcarona is currently out of stock, make sure to check before placing a request...!

TibbePKMN / Mitch.E : Please don't request the same Pokémon on your 2 accounts, this is against the rules.

That's funny, because if I think Blacephalon + Heatran combo what comes to mind for me is Mind Blown to activate your own Flash Fire, not Smack Down haha. I'm not 100% sure what Smack Down is for exactly, I'm guessing to Earth Power stuff with Heatran? I'm just not sure to see what Pokémon right off the bat. Charizard, in general, doesn't want to set the sun for Blacephalon and Heatran, and also can't touch them too much, so it's probably not going to be the most common matchup. What your opponents are likely to 100% want to put in front of you if you have Blacephalon + Heatran is Fini and Landorus. But in any case, if you don't think HP Ice would be too useful, there's definitely room for some techs like Smack Down since the only 2 musts are Shadow Ball and a Fire move, so it's worth giving it a shot to see how often you'd use it!

That team definitely makes sense on paper, these are good suggestions as well! I completely forgot Suicune when mentioning Water types since I haven't used it as much, but it's a great option too. I would feel weird having no Tapu on the team but some people succeed with that :P

Hahaha oh my, that's adorable! :D

Hello Eisen,

Mitch.E here, father of TibbePKMN. Sorry if we did something wrong, we were not aware of that. We have seperate accounts and place our requests also seperate. My son is trying to teach me the VGC format and how to create my own team for that. Again, sorry for this, i would really apriciate to hear what we can do different so this wont happen again. Greets Mitch & Tibbe.

Pokémon requested: Suicune
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 Male
IGN: Teagan

This is a re-request.
Requested yesterday but didn't receive it. Maybe you missed it due to the huge number of requests.
Good job and I appreciate you helping us! Thank you

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Milotic
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 1, male (in a Love Ball)
  • IGN: SamJo
  • Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an egg.

Thanks in advance~ PS: Nice selfie surrounded by Cutiefly #exposed

Last edited:
Wow that last one was quick! Nice job and thank you!

Next one:

Pokemon requested: Mega Manectric
Cutiefly Level 12, Gender Female Nickname: IHAZSPESEYEZ
IGN:Serene

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Ferrothorn
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 male
IGN: Rob

Pokémon requested: Cresselia
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12 male
IGN: Rob

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hello Eisen! I was hoping to request one of your Tapu Kokos, since it has HP: Ice and mine has HP:Electric for some reason.
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Koko
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: A level 11 male, caught in the finest UltraBall money can buy
  • IGN: James
Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: heatran
Level and gender of cutiefly: lvl 16, female
Ign:Battle Axe

Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Bisharp
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 female
IGN: Xandre

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Gengar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male, Lvl 1, ultraball
IGN: Reus

Pokémon requested: Snorlax
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female, Lvl 1,ultraball
IGN: CJ

Last edited:
Requesting: Tapu Lele
Deposited: lvl 1 male cutiefly
IGN: Honji

Requesting: Tapu Fini
Deposited: lvl 9 female cutiefly
IGN: Felidor

Thanks for this giveaway :)

Last edited:
IGN: Crixus
Requested: Naganadel
Deposited: Cutiefly (Lvl 1, male, heal ball)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Cresselia
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12 and Female
  • IGN: Hector
  • Thank you for the giveaway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)