[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon requested: Cresselia
Level and gender of Cutiefly: lvl 1 male (name: Konan's Pet)
IGN: Maria (long brown hair, agency glasses)

Edit: Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Mon received, will strikethrough when back home

Requested: Gothitelle
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 male
IGN: Aravagantos

Thanks!!!

PS: I deposited a qtfly asking for a Koko in Blueforce's thread, pls don't snipe (you'd be the 3rd)

Last edited:
Pokemon requested: Gothitelle
Deposited: lvl 9, Cutiefly, male, quickball
IGN: Annine

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Eisen,
  • Pokémon requested: Tyranitar
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lvl 12, male
  • IGN: Soul
Thank you very much. Edit : You're amazing ! Thanks again.

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Gothitelle
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 1, male (in a Love Ball)
  • IGN: SamJo
  • Message: I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an egg.

Thanks :] Are you planning on going to any upcoming events?

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Scrafty
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11, male
  • IGN: Sabbio
As always, thank you very much!

Last edited:
;)

Kindly requesting: Terrakion
IGN: Tailor
Deposited lv 1 female Cutiefly

Thank you!

P.S: Any chance that we will see an Entei here? :D

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Milotic
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 male
  • IGN: Jovanni
Thank you very much! :)

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: Ilikebugs, forestljwei, Roayer, ColdingLight, ipin, stellar31, viperGTS, avdc90, Mitch.E, TibbePKMN, xanperi, callofjilly, xBezon, Ziomauri, gucci55, Fu Rui, Jebedex, Marrilandra, TaiCrunch, Senyuri, Shikdum22, BlueRay, Tapu Koko Loko, yyy, litfiba, Oberyth, samjo, shinedwardc, DisguiseBusted!, Testmeister, Cancaro Man and JoJovanni

Shawn Manwell : I think your Cutiefly may unfortunately have gotten sniped? :(

I added in at 6.15am though ... nvm I change my order naganadel then .
Distributing through ~40 requests takes me more than an hour. If your post is the first one and you only deposited 10mins before I posted, it means I've already tried to find your Cutiefly way before. When I can't find a deposit, I look through all the Cutiefly 3 times to make sure I didn't miss it by accident. I would really appreciate if when you have a request posted and take out your deposits from the GTS yourself, you could edit your post to tell me about it, or remove it and re-post when you put your Cutiefly back up, otherwise it's wasted time for me looking for something that isn't there and that's pretty frustrating to find out. Since then, Suicune has become out of stock and unfortunately, I couldn't find your deposit for Naganadel just now.

Thanks :] Are you planning on going to any upcoming events?
Maybe a couple MSS, but no major events for now, none are super close to me, and I don't want to start travelling far for events unless I have the clear goal of a Worlds invite, which would be a stretch right now (I really don't have the budget to travel that much this year)!

P.S: Any chance that we will see an Entei here? :D
Who knows! I do have plans to add more Pokémon, but not very soon (I'll recover a bit from the crazy distributions of these first few weeks and all the catching and breeding of the past months lol), probably not before the end of February. I don't know yet what I'll add, I have a long list, but it will depend on what's doing well in the meta at that point!

Pokémon requested: Aegislash
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 11 Male
IGN: Sophie

Pokémon requested: Gothitelle
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 Female
IGN: Teagan

Thank you as usual! ^_^

Last edited:
Sent to: Ilikebugs, forestljwei, Roayer, ColdingLight, ipin, stellar31, viperGTS, avdc90, Mitch.E, TibbePKMN, xanperi, callofjilly, xBezon, Ziomauri, gucci55, Fu Rui, Jebedex, Marrilandra, TaiCrunch, Senyuri, Shikdum22, BlueRay, Tapu Koko Loko, yyy, litfiba, Oberyth, samjo, shinedwardc, DisguiseBusted!, Testmeister, Cancaro Man and JoJovanni

Shawn Manwell : I think your Cutiefly may unfortunately have gotten sniped? :(

Distributing through ~40 requests takes me more than an hour. If your post is the first one and you only deposited 10mins before I posted, it means I've already tried to find your Cutiefly way before. When I can't find a deposit, I look through all the Cutiefly 3 times to make sure I didn't miss it by accident. I would really appreciate if when you have a request posted and take out your deposits from the GTS yourself, you could edit your post to tell me about it, or remove it and re-post when you put your Cutiefly back up, otherwise it's wasted time for me looking for something that isn't there and that's pretty frustrating to find out. Since then, Suicune has become out of stock and unfortunately, I couldn't find your deposit for Naganadel just now.

Noted so sorry for the trouble ! I will edit my post next time if I take out deposit! Will redeposit later again ! Thanks !

Pokémon requested: Blacephalon
Level and gender of Cutiefly: lvl 55 female (name: Konan's Pet)
IGN: Maria (long brown hair, agency glasses)

Edit: Got it, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi again,
Pokémon requested: Tapu koko (according to your list it's the last one)
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 10 Female
IGN: Soul

Many thanks
Done Thanks.

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Rotom-W
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: male, Lvl 10, ultraball
IGN: Jojo

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)