Elaborate Hypotheticals

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
builds:
party animal
Body: chrysocolla - It allows you to do whatever the fuck you want. Rob a bank? Shapeshift into someone else to avoid the charge. Fancy exploring sexual preferences? Turn into a hot twink.
Mind: flintstone - This removes any moral limit on what you can do.
Social: painite - You're invited to every party, baby.
Companion: garnet - every party animal needs their rock, the sharon to your ozzy osbourne
Curse: pyrite - where we're going, we don't need money. You're basically a super-bum - drifting from party to party, banging chicks and dudes. You have no hang-ups - you will eat out of a trashcan and become a prostitute to make ends meet if need be.
Hell: taking the malachite curse.

ozymandias
Body: malachite - Time is money, time is data. You need both to exert influence, and this is the most straightforward way to get it.
Mind: pyrite - this is your money maker.
Social: agate - other people will get the ideas, you invest in them and provide business acumen. Agate for mind/social is essential for innovation in science and tech. Putting agate in mind you'd need garnet social to actualise the ideas, but I think this current config gives you more direct wealth.
Companion: aquamarine - basically supercharges your mind slot. Your corporations will become untouchable. Protection, yo.
Curse: amber - you're ozymandias lol, you're sitting a throne in antarctica who cares what you smell like
Hell: taking the flintstone curse.

poison ivy - you're hellbent on destroying humanity and re-wilding the earth
Body: pearl - goml vegans.
Mind: malachite - pearl was a strong choice here but better for body imo. But malachite fits in with the eco-warrior theme, and allows you to recruit mice, dogs, birds and cats to really ruin humanity's day.
Social: amber - oh man, do you know how many mosquitoes make 10kg? Or BACTERIA? This is game right there and then.
Companion: flintstone - pick a prregnant dinosaur or something to inject some biodiversity back into the world.
Curse: garnet - you are killing everyone anyway, problem solved.

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think everyone who chooses the billion dollars is a scumbag. There's no such thing as free money and I don't think having this much money without doing any work is satisfying or leads to a satisfying life experience. In my opinion it's a trap because people don't realize the implications.
what hijinks will your pet demon get up to? Do you think you've chosen it without considering the implications? Having a billion dollars in my pocket might let me accomplish something good.

what hijinks will your pet demon get up to? Do you think you've chosen it without considering the implications? Having a billion dollars in my pocket might let me accomplish something good.
Dunno man, you can rent your shapeshifting demon to movie studios as a stuntsman, and think of how much big studios would pay for a lookalike of Jesus/Elvis/Abraham Lincoln etc. Or just order it to transform into randoms and rob banks. Or impersonate rich people and sign away their assets onto you. Or have it transform into a super athletic guy and win all sorts of sports awards. IDK that's just off the top of my head but I'm pretty sure you can make that much money with a shapeshifting demon loyal to you in a few years anyway

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GatoDelFuego would time pass normally for you if you were using the watch? If you used it to it’s maximum capacity you would add 8 hours to a day and age more quickly

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
The Gun would leave you with a lot of guilt and a lot of time, unless you were a sociopath/psychopath, in which case become the most fucking bonkers serial killer ever.

Personally I’d take the Flask, infinite Arnold Palmer and a nice long life to go with (sans your soul)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The gun and ring are pretty clearly the two best options. The gun if you don't care much about killing people to attain eternal life (it's not even like you'd have to kill many people tbh, you could probably just break in to a prison and kill like 30 murderers and be good for like a millennia), though I'd question what the quality of that life would be (would you retain youth and abilities, or would you just like wither away really slowly?).

The ring is the best in terms of allowing you to accomplish things in the real world. It's basically the drug NZT from Limitless without the drawbacks. You'd probably be able to invent longer life drugs etc. with this so this is probably the best if the gun doesn't give you eternal youth without having to risk the chance that you won't be able to find a way to save yourself even with the Ring's intelligence boost.

Bill's luck is nearly worthless since it would require me to have money, survival triangle seems like a situational but permanent superpill, 20 uses makes scalpel worthless, pills are great, but i would choose patience since i could ave money 50 years from now, could bypass old age with pills, and think up better uses for the scalpel

GatoDelFuego

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is legit the worst choice of all time, you can either:
1. pick from one of 4 cool items
2. get 100 pills that can do tons of stuff and age you in reverse, in essence each one is 20 extra years of life
3. get 95 pills and every other cool item

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is legit the worst choice of all time, you can either:
1. pick from one of 4 cool items
2. get 100 pills that can do tons of stuff and age you in reverse, in essence each one is 20 extra years of life
3. get 95 pills and every other cool item
you are not guaranteed to live for 50 years fwiw

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I'd go for the superlaptop. If you can read at 10,000 wpm, you can learn a bunch of stuff and acquire new skills rapidly. You will become rich and successful.

Episode one, mantis, the mantis easily win and if they don't get war they might rebel instead. If we also negotiate, that would open room for other rebels.
Episode 2, ladybug, a little honey is worth a lot of money.
Episode 3, spider. Spider has no reason to kill ladybug, they would clearly lose a war so it is in their interest to leave ladybug alive, so it must be mantis

GatoDelFuego

Let's break it down.

I am the queen bee, my responsibility is the prosperity of my realm. It is my job to bring the maximum good to the maximum amount of bees.

Episode I: The ants are clearly wild beasts, unable to be tamed. The mantis warriors are also beasts, but predatory ones at that. Keeping a rabid dog on a short leash is better than no leash at all, and I fear the manti cannot be trusted for long. The ants will be wiped out quickly in a show of force, but to the victor of this war go the spoils, thus keeping morale of my bee kingdom high.

Episode II: The ladybug's plan speaks volumes. I am in a position of power over both butterfly tribes, and so will extract value from both. The free flow of goods between the butterflies and my worker bees will create social mobility and prosperity for my kingdom, freeing the bees to specialize and accelerate honey production. Within a few seasons Entom shall become a global superpower and the spiders will come to me willingly, not out of a flimsy truce.

Episode III: death to the mantis

Tera Melos

Banned deucer.
chrome_2018-03-19_05-01-00.png

Pretty Easy,

1 ) Each Week (ect), I would most likely use this to control politics / Atheist into following into my "cult"

2 ) One Billion $$$$ Is so much I could give to charities, friends, those in need, ect

3 ) Meditate to change shape pretty much, not a bad trait

4 ) Breathing to get high, Uh Obvious choice

5 ) The Cult! It says I can perform small miracles associated with the figure of my choice, the figure I would choice would be Zeus...God of Gods. Pretty easy choice.

If I were to choose a bingo I'd go with the top row. No real drawbacks as long as I can control it

Five individual ones would be: 10billion Dollars (doubt I'd need it more than once), Meditation for 5 hours to change appearance (as long as its controllable), Flying because flying is fucking dope. Outside of these 3 nothing really appeals to me TOO much. Controlling objects with your mind could be useful someday. Last one would be a toss up between Artistic ability and Teleportation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)