EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure yeah I can trade right now actually ^^. Can you be on now? EDIT: Sorry to sound shameless...but may I also request Landorus-T,Ferrothorn and Tyranitar? I really don't have much ;-; lol,hope you'll be on soon :P. Message me w/e you're on :)

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sure yeah I can trade right now actually ^^. Can you be on now? EDIT: Sorry to sound shameless...but may I also request Landorus-T? I really don't have much ;-;
You may. ^_^

List:
Slowbro
Ampharos
Porygon2
Zapdos
Landorus

I'll be online in a few minutes. Please make sure to add my FC. I'll be using IGN EnGarde.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I currently have 5 registered friends online right now. :S

Master Sunny-EX are you IGN Sunny?

---

EDIT: If you were Sunny, I apologize for not responding, but I've done enough giveaways that I don't know all the people in my FC list by name. And sometimes people in my FC list will send trade requests out of the blue, but not be the person I'm actually waiting for, so I want confirmation before I send the pokemon, since your IGN isn't listed in your sig.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. Time to rip up Battle Spot!!!! WROARRRRR! Thanks man :)...also...can I PM you for tips? I suck @ this meta ;-;

Can I get a few more for the battle spot give away?
Landorus-T (M)
Nickname: N/A
Adamant 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Intimidate
OT: Sterne
ID: 12345
Transfer Moves: Superpower, Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Superpower
Special thanks to Stellar for the donation!
Note: This pokemon is from Unova, NOT Kalos Born. Transfer Moves cannot be re-learned if they are forgotten, so take care when adjusting this pokemon's moveset!
(If you can, can you give it a choice scarf?)

Ferrothorn
Ability: Iron Barbs
Brave 252 HP / 204 Atk / 52 SDef (Another Team Report EV Spread)
31/31/31/31/31/x (mental note: check what the exact IV of speed is)
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Note: (mental note: check for egg moves) This is a fairly standard ferrothorn build for doubles. When holding a lum berry, this ferro can avoid a burn from rotom-w and OHKO it with power whip. Give him a rocky helmet, and he can really punish mega kangaskhan. If your team needs a steel type wall with some offensive potential, this ferrothorn is a pretty solid choice.

Togekiss (M)
Nickname: Kissy Face
Bold 244 HP / 148 Def / 4 Sp.Atk / 100 Sp.Def / 12 Speed
Serene Grace
OT: Lark
ID: 10537
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Morning Sun, Lucky Chant
- Dazzling Gleam
- Air Slash
- Follow Me (Pre-evolution move)
- Roost
Note: This togekiss provides huge utility as redirection support in battle spot doubles. Highly recommended. Also, follow me is a pre-evolution only move. If this togekiss forgets that move, you cannot take the pokemon back to the move relearner to get it back.
Rotom-Heat
Ability: Levitate
Modest 252 HP / 68 Def / 156 Sp.Atk / 12 Sp.Def / 22 Speed (Another Team Report EV Spread)
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Will-o-Wisp
- Protect
Note: The rotom forms are among the most useful all-around bulky attackers/utility pokemon available right now. Rotom-heat is able to fill the niche of bulky fire-type well, with its 4x weakness to ground type moves negated by levitate. It can take on Mega Charizard Y and talonflame and win most of the time. If the current EV spread isn't to your taste (perhaps a more defensive spread will suit you?), you can easily re-EV train this one to fill a variety of different roles. You can also take this pokemon to Sycamore's Lab and change it into rotom-wash if you need that one, however, you'll lose the PP Max that's been applied to overheat.

Breloom (F)
Nickname: Breloominati
Jolly 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Technician (HA)
OT: Jebus
ID: 35103
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Spore

These aren't all meant for the same team, but they are all good doubles mons that I'd like to be able to use.

Also, my offer to train stuff still stands, so just tell me if / when you have stuff for me to train. Thanks!!

I think we did a GTS trade before so your in my acquaintance list, but my Friend Code is 0619-4763-2688 and my IGN is Scott for both the 3ds and pokemon Y.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I think we did a GTS trade before so your in my acquaintance list, but my Friend Code is 0619-4763-2688 and my IGN is Scott for both the 3ds and pokemon Y.
Sounds good. I'll be online in a few minutes. :)

EDIT: Qazoo306 I'm ready to trade now, but you haven't added my FC yet. It's in my sig, 4914-3671-9440. I'll be using IGN EnGarde.

Last edited:
Hi I'm looking for Landorus T preferably jolly but adamant works as well, my in-game name is Austin and my Bunnelby is deposited in the GTS

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi I'm looking for Landorus T preferably jolly but adamant works as well, my in-game name is Austin and my Bunnelby is deposited in the GTS
Thanks for posting here. ^_^ I'm afraid adamant is all I have to give, so I hope it'll work out for you. Anyways, the pokemon is away, so good luck! :D

Hi, could I get a smeargle. I'm going to be attending a tournament on Sunday, and I'm undecided between using my perish team or a DV smeargle team. I'll have to decide on the day, and it would be depending if it is Bo3 or Bo1 which team I'll use. That, and I really want to make my voidcats team for casual play/trolling friends. Would you be able to teach it DV. Preferably over destiny bond if you can.

IGN Phil.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi, could I get a smeargle. I'm going to be attending a tournament on Sunday, and I'm undecided between using my perish team or a DV smeargle team. I'll have to decide on the day, and it would be depending if it is Bo3 or Bo1 which team I'll use. That, and I really want to make my voidcats team for casual play/trolling friends. Would you be able to teach it DV. Preferably over destiny bond if you can.

IGN Phil.
Sure! I also have a liepard, would you like that as well? If you only want the one, GTS trade would probably be easiest, but if you'd like both, we can easily do a direct trade. I'll be around for the rest of the evening.

Sure! I also have a liepard, would you like that as well? If you only want the one, GTS trade would probably be easiest, but if you'd like both, we can easily do a direct trade. I'll be around for the rest of the evening.
I have the liepard bred already. I just needed a smeargle

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I have the liepard bred already. I just needed a smeargle
No problem, then! ^_^ The one that knows dark void (clone of the one listed; new nickname Tharja) already has spore overwritten. I'm cloning it now, and then I'll check GTS afterwards for that bunnelby (it'll take me a few minutes to do this). If this is exceptionally difficult for you get back, let me know, and I'll get spore back, otherwise I'd prefer to send it as-is. Let me know in the meantime. :)

No problem, then! ^_^ The one that knows dark void (clone of the one listed; new nickname Tharja) already has spore overwritten. I'm cloning it now, and then I'll check GTS afterwards for that bunnelby (it'll take me a few minutes to do this). If this is exceptionally difficult for you get back, let me know, and I'll get spore back, otherwise I'd prefer to send it as-is. Let me know in the meantime. :)
The nickname definitely fits this smeargle. I'm alright with getting spore back, as I have an amoonguss and a breloom with spore to teach from

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
It got sniped =[
Yeah, sorry, powersaves was running REALLY slow today. :-/ (also, I'm glad you like the nickname. ^_^ I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem: Awakening, so she's named after THAT Tharja, lol). Also, looks like the bunny got sniped again. :-/ Are you already in my friend's list? Maybe direct trade will be faster in this instance. (The fact that smeargle are wild captures in this game doesn't help any).

Yeah, sorry, powersaves was running REALLY slow today. :-/ (also, I'm glad you like the nickname. ^_^ I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem: Awakening, so she's named after THAT Tharja, lol). Also, looks like the bunny got sniped again. :-/ Are you already in my friend's list? Maybe direct trade will be faster in this instance. (The fact that smeargle are wild captures in this game doesn't help any).
I just got one and put it up. I'm off for the night, as I have tests in the morning (It's past midnight here)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I just got one and put it up. I'm off for the night, as I have tests in the morning (It's past midnight here)
No problem. Lol, you were still added, so I saw you go online and offline, and sent it before any snipers could get it. Good luck with smeargle! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)