EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Engarde, I wanted to ask if I could receive some of the giveaway pokemon?
I'd like the following if possible,
Tyrannitar
Rotom-H
Rotom-W
Landorus
Thanks, if we need to do a direct trade, I will be home in like 7 hours, as I have a class today, thanks

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey Engarde, I wanted to ask if I could receive some of the giveaway pokemon?
I'd like the following if possible,
Tyrannitar
Rotom-H
Rotom-W
Landorus
Thanks, if we need to do a direct trade, I will be home in like 7 hours, as I have a class today, thanks
Good choices! In particular, this rotom-w has HP ice, so I've been heavily considering using it as a soft counter to mega'mence in the upcoming ORAS battle spot.

Direct trade would be best, considering the number of pokemon. Let me know if you're still around. Also, you might be interested in the battle spot IRC party going on now. Age of Kings, Feliburn, and I are all hanging out and chatting. You can join us by clicking here. :)

Good choices! In particular, this rotom-w has HP ice, so I've been heavily considering using it as a soft counter to mega'mence in the upcoming ORAS battle spot.

Direct trade would be best, considering the number of pokemon. Let me know if you're still around. Also, you might be interested in the battle spot IRC party going on now. Age of Kings, Feliburn, and I are all hanging out and chatting. You can join us by clicking here. :)
Hello! I am available now to trade if possible, by the way, I tried clicking on the link but it sent me to my e-mail O.O i am on mobile, so perhaps that's why?
By the way my FC is 1075 1699 3820 and IGN is GC7, I think I already have you added though :)

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi EnGarde,
I was wondering if you would be interested in accepting the donation of:

Sableye
-----
Nickname: N/A
Pokeball: Dream Ball
Region: Kalos
Nature: Calm
Ability: Prankster (Hidden)
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: None
Level: 1
OT/ID: LegoFigure11 / 14227
Moves:
- Recover
- Captivate (Probably worth pointing out that this was chain bred from a Hariyama that learnt it by TM in Gen IV)
- Taunt
- Will-o-Wisp

3DS FC 2766 9131 1640

EDIT: Won't be available to trade for the next few days, most likely not until Thursday

Last edited:
Hey, EnGarde! Just wanted to tell you I'll be fetching a Tyranitar and a Talonflame this weekend when I finally have access to my 3DS this weekend (I'll probably be inelligible though because I probably don't have any quality posts :(). Also, if anybody could provide a Jolly Ralts, a Bold Rotom, a Jolly Drilbur and a Naive Froakie, I will try to give some reward as soon as I can!

EDIT:

1. Please request 1 pokemon at a time.
I'm not sure if I'm breaking this rule, since I'm technically not requesting yet, I'm just warning you.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi EnGarde,
I was wondering if you would be interested in accepting the donation of:

Sableye
-----
Nickname: N/A
Pokeball: Dream Ball
Region: Kalos
Nature: Calm
Ability: Prankster (Hidden)
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: None
Level: 1
OT/ID: LegoFigure11 / 14227
Moves:
- Recover
- Captivate (Probably worth pointing out that this was chain bred from a Hariyama that learnt it by TM in Gen IV)
- Taunt
- Will-o-Wisp

3DS FC 2766 9131 1640

EDIT: Won't be available to trade for the next few days, most likely not until Thursday
Thanks for the offer! I'm afraid I'm not accepting new donations as of yet until I (finally) finish updating with all the old donations. I'll keep you in mind when I finally do finish. :)

Tyranitar
Talonflame
...Yeah, the 1 pokemon at a time thing...that's mainly for GTS trades. So long as you're around when I'm online, a direct trade for both will be fast and easy. :) As for the quality post thing...you're totally eligible! There was a really interesting discussion surrounding your team on the RMT thread! Feel free to continue to chime in, ask questions, and share your experiences on showdown and on the ladder once the maintenance period ends. :) And no compensation is necessary. If you really want to pay me back, having more people battling it out and contributing in the battle spot forum is what I really want.

I'd also recommend you take the modest HP ice rotom-w from the distribution. While it doesn't completely match your set, it'll get you started, and HP ice might be useful to help check mega'mence, allowing you to change the moveset on ttar from ice punch to something else. Something to think about. :)

EnGarde...may I request a few more mons now that Battle Spot has been reset? Kangaskhan/Ferrothorn/Mawile/Rotom-W/Tyranitar/Amoonguss? Sorry for asking for so many but I really don't have a big pool of mons >_<

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde...may I request a few more mons now that Battle Spot has been reset? Kangaskhan/Ferrothorn/Mawile/Rotom-W/Tyranitar/Amoonguss? Sorry for asking for so many but I really don't have a big pool of mons >_<
Sure! Next time we're both online. :)

Ok, I left a Meditite and I'm asking for a Tyranitar.
Hmm, you didn't read my post, did you? As many pokemon as you need, a direct trade would be faster. Let me know your FC, IGN, and hopefully we can sign in at the same time.

--

To both: I'm mostly likely to be online in the evening EST, 6pm - 12pm, though I might be offline any given night due to IRL things.

Sure! Next time we're both online. :)

Hmm, you didn't read my post, did you? As many pokemon as you need, a direct trade would be faster. Let me know your FC, IGN, and hopefully we can sign in at the same time.

--

To both: I'm mostly likely to be online in the evening EST, 6pm - 12pm, though I might be offline any given night due to IRL things.
Serena is my IGN and my FC is 2122-7977-1992

EDIT: Aw fuck. I hate EST. We'll trade this Sunday.

Last edited:
Would I be able to get aggron. My uni's pokemon society is doing a Colossal cup tournament tomorrow (basically, large and heave pokemon) and I am one pokemon short, and a mega aggron fits my teams needs. I have put an lv2 female bunnelby up. Thanks in advance

Deposited a level 2 male Bunnelby for this sexy doubles shroom:

Amoonguss
Ability: Regenerator
Bold 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 Speed (Another Team Report EV spread)
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Giga Drain
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

Thanks, mate.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Sent! :) Can't send mega stones through GTS, let me know if you need help getting aggronite. GL against mega'mence!

Regenerator Amoonguss
sniped ;_; post another please.

Sorry to spam, but I'm available for trading every workday of this week and the next one.
Luke's Requested Pokemon: Tyranitar, Talonflame

Sorry for the delay, I'm available now for trade. :) Please make sure you add my FC, which is in my sig.

EDIT: sigh, just missed you again, it seems. >.< Hopefully you'll be around again soon. :) I'll be playing smash, so I might not check the forums for a long period. Look for me in battle spot IRC, and please be patient! I won't be able to reply immediately if I'm in the middle of a match.

Last edited:
Sent! :) Can't send mega stones through GTS, let me know if you need help getting aggronite. GL against mega'mence!

Sorry for the delay, I'm available now for trade. :) Please make sure you add my FC, which is in my sig.

EDIT: sigh, just missed you again, it seems. >.< Hopefully you'll be around again soon. :) I'll be playing smash, so I might not check the forums for a long period. Look for me in battle spot IRC, and please be patient! I won't be able to reply immediately if I'm in the middle of a match.
Tentacool, lvl 5, asking for T-Flame.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Tentacool, lvl 5, asking for T-Flame.
Hmm.

Multiple pokemon requests are best done by direct trade, but since this is only for 2, I'll do GTS. Also, the tentacool was sniped. I checked both XY and ORAS GTS, let me know which you're using.

I'm often in the battle spot IRC, more than just lurking the forums, so if you suspect I'm online (a safe bet between 7 pm - 12 pm most evenings, I usually sign in a 6, but take my time reading what's new on the forum), you can pop in there and give me a poke. Especially this evening, where there's a bit of a smash party going on, lol.

Hmm.

Multiple pokemon requests are best done by direct trade, but since this is only for 2, I'll do GTS. Also, the tentacool was sniped. I checked both XY and ORAS GTS, let me know which you're using.

I'm often in the battle spot IRC, more than just lurking the forums, so if you suspect I'm online (a safe bet between 7 pm - 12 pm most evenings, I usually sign in a 6, but take my time reading what's new on the forum), you can pop in there and give me a poke. Especially this evening, where there's a bit of a smash party going on, lol.
Okay. I deposited a Magikarp, female, lvl 10. It's in ORAS, but I'm pretty sure they use the same servers (t might have changed though).

Thank you so much

Hey there! Sorry to bother (again ¬¬) but could you tell me a time you will DEFINITELY be available for trade this week? Because for some reason Talonflame owners have some sort of obession with dirt-common Pokémon (Third time my Magikarp gets sniped ;_;), so I think a direct trade would be much better. I'm definitely available starting from 13:00 PM UTC, but I may also be available an hour before.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey there! Sorry to bother (again ¬¬) but could you tell me a time you will DEFINITELY be available for trade this week? Because for some reason Talonflame owners have some sort of obession with dirt-common Pokémon (Third time my Magikarp gets sniped ;_;), so I think a direct trade would be much better. I'm definitely available starting from 13:00 PM UTC, but I may also be available an hour before.
I'm around now. :) Yeah, GTS trades work best with 1 pokemon request, happening when we're both online. Talonflame isn't so difficult to find in-game, so I'm not really surprised they're getting sniped left and right.

I'm also playing smash, and I don't typically check the forums for long periods when this happens. I'm also online right now on battle spot IRC (http://mibbit.com/#battlespot@irc.synirc.net), so if you ping me there (and give me a few minutes to end my match and respond), I'll be able to switch games and send both. You wanted tflame and ttar, right?

Otherwise...I plan on visiting family this coming week, and I'll be pretty scarce after Tuesday for a week, so hopefully we can get the 'mons traded before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)