Enslave Latias (OU Warstory)

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Prior to this day, I had thought sometimes about writing a warstory, but I had never really had a battle that inspired me to do so, until now. This was a casual game between myself (Celestial Being.) and Save Latias (known as Mechazawa) on a regular laddering night. It was the first time we both confronted each other, which made the battle even more interesting.

Setsuna's team

Save Latias's team

• The Pokémon's moves will be bolded
  • Setsuna's comments will be italicized
  • Sandstorm damage and Leftovers will be removed. The following Pokémon have Leftovers: Swampert (both), and Save Latias's Magnezone and Gyarados.
  • Scores will be shown after each KO.
  • Percentage of health remaining will be shown at the end of each turn, and it will look like this.
  • When both players have the same Pokémon on the field, Setsuna's Pokémon will be issued a *.

Rules:
  • Ladder Match
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Strict Damage Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause

And everything starts off with...

Celestial Being. sent out Starmie (lvl 100 Starmie).
save latias sent out Roserade (lvl 100 Roserade ?).

vs.

In my experience, lead Roserade is almost always carrying a Focus Sash, but sometimes it happens to surprise the opponent with a Choice Scarf. In this situation, I can do two things:

1) Switch out to avoid a possible strike from a powerful Leaf Storm, meaning that Roserade will at least get one layer of Toxic Spikes down against me.
2) Take my chances and Ice Beam Roserade expecting it to hold the hit with Focus Sash and counterattack Starmie afterwards.

I have a strong feeling that Save Latias's Roserade packs a Focus Sash, so I'll just stay in and Ice Beam this rose.

Starmie used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Roserade lost 96% of its health.
Starmie lost 10% of its health.
Roserade used Leaf Storm.
It's super effective!
Starmie lost 90% of its health.
Celestial Being.'s Starmie fainted.
Roserade's special attack was harshly lowered.

(5-6)
Starmie: X
Roserade: 4%
---

Since my Starmie is designed to work as an anti-lead, I don't mind losing her early in the game, although I always prefer not to. In this game, I think she did her job fairly well and prevented Roserade from setting up those pesky Toxic Spikes that would have considerably troubled my Swampert. Now Roserade must be finished off, so I'm going to switch to one of the best and most versatile Pokémon of this game and see how well my opponent's team does against it.

vs.

Celestial Being. switched in Salamence (lvl 100 Salamence ?).
Salamence's Intimidate cut Roserade's attack!
Salamence used Earthquake.
Roserade lost 4% of its health.
save latias's Roserade fainted.
Salamence lost 10% of its health.

(5-5)
Salamence: 90%
Roserade: X
---

vs.

save latias switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).

He brings in Swampert, a Pokémon that can make use of this turn to set up Stealth Rock or directly go for the kill on Salamence with Ice Beam. Given that Swampert is at full health, Salamence won't be able to OHKO it, and it's too early to risk Salamence by leaving it to face a Swampert that surely knows Ice Beam. In this case, I will just go to my own Swampert and see if I can set up Stealth Rock.

vs.

Celestial Being. switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).
Swampert used Ice Beam.
Swampert lost 18% of its health.

Swampert*: 88%
Swampert: 100%

---

Everything goes well. Swampert took the Ice Beam like a champ. Now the next few turns could be a bit boring if we both decide to stay in and have an Earthquake fight.

Swampert used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Swampert* used Stealth Rock.

Swampert*: 94%
Swampert: 100%

---
Swampert used Earthquake.
Swampert lost 25% of its health.
Swampert* used Earthquake.
Swampert lost 26% of its health.

Swampert: 82%
Swampert*: 75%

---

I'm planning on hitting Swampert with a second Earthquake and then perhaps bring in Salamence to finish it off with Draco Meteor, but that's only a consideration for the time being, and I don't pretend to stay in an let Swampert die without knowing what the rest of my opponent's team is.

vs.

save latias switched in Gyarados (lvl 100 Gyarados ?).
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Swampert's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Gyarados.
Gyarados lost 25% of its health.
It doesn't affect Gyarados...

Swampert: 81%
Gyarados: 81%

---

So Save Latias decides to switch in Gyarados. To me, this move has one single meaning: Gyarados knows Taunt. Knowing that Save Latias is a top player, it's obvious that he won't sacrifice 25% of his Pokémon's health just to hit a physical wall with a physical move. Moreover, one of Swampert's most commonly used moves is Roar, and I'm sure he knows that too. Not much reasoning is needed to determine what my next play should be.

vs.

Salamence's Intimidate cut Gyarados's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Salamence.
Salamence lost 25% of its health.
Gyarados used Taunt.
Salamence fell for the taunt!

Salamence: 65%
Gyarados: 87%

---

I decided to resort to Salamence in the unlikely case that he had used Dragon Dance. In that case, I would have cancelled Gyarados's Attack boost thanks to Salamence's ability. However, it happened just as I predicted. In the next turn, Gyarados will most likely switch out and hence something is going to get hit by my Salamence's most powerful move.

vs.

save latias switched in Jirachi (lvl 100 Jirachi).
Pointed stones dug into Jirachi.
Jirachi lost 6% of its health.
Salamence used Draco Meteor.
It's not very effective...
Jirachi lost 43% of its health.
Salamence's special attack was harshly lowered.

Salamence: 55%
Jirachi: 51%

Hitting Jirachi for that amount of damage is really good; I've largely reduced his possibilities of switching in on another Draco Meteor. Seeing as Jirachi doesn't have Leftovers, odds are it is holding either a Choice Scarf or an Expert Belt (or who knows what). In any case, I'm not leaving Salamence in -- Salamence is a very important member of my team, and its ability to break through every type of team is just invaluable. That said, I'd rather retreat and not face this unknown Jirachi for the time being. Brining in my own Swampert is a good option, and then I will know exactly what set Save Latias is running on his Jirachi.

vs.

Gyarados's Intimidate cut Salamence's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Swampert.
Swampert lost 6% of its health.

Gyarados: 68%

---

He saw that one coming and double switched instead of staying in on Jirachi, which proves two things:

1) Jirachi is most likely holding a Choice Scarf.
2) Jirachi does not know U-turn.

From what I can see, Salamence is a threat to his team, so I'm confident he will play cautiously now that he knows half of Salamence's moveset. Now we're back into the same position as a moment before: my Swampert against his Gyarados. I've got to play this part carefully or else I could be outpredicted. Seeing that the last time Save Latias used Taunt instead of attacking me, he may now go for a Waterfall to dent my Swampert, a Stone Edge predicting my Salemence (unlikely), or another Taunt predicting Roar from Swampert. I'm going to switch out again, this time to my main Gyarados counter (which hasn't been revealed yet and can perfectly take any of Gyarados's attacks and even eliminate it after a boost).

vs.

Celestial Being. switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Pointed stones dug into Latias.
Latias lost 12% of its health.
Gyarados used Taunt.
Latias fell for the taunt!

Latias: 88%
Gyarados: 74%

---

Here is Latias, under the effects of Taunt and ready to dispose of Gyarados. But, I'm not planning on using Thunderbolt or Draco Meteor in the next turn, since I'm holding a Choice Scarf and getting trapped by a possible Scizor or Tyranitar would be disastrous. Let's play it safe for now and double switch this turn to see what his Latias counter might be, because I'm positive he won't sacrifice Gyarados.

vs.

save latias switched in Tyranitar (lvl 100 Tyranitar ?).
Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!
A sandstorm brewed!
Pointed stones dug into Tyranitar.
Tyranitar lost 12% of its health.

Tyranitar: 88%

---

Phew. That prediction payed off, and look at the Pokémon I caught switching in. Tyranitar is apparently his Latias counter, which is a problem because my Latias is holding a Scarf, and an unwise move will mean death for her. Now that I've gained this position and that the battle is incidentally between Swampert and Tyranitar, I can afford to choose between two moves: EQ or Roar. This is the first time Tyranitar sees the light of the battle, and Save Latias needs it to mainly get rid of my Latias, so I don't think he'll leave Tyranitar in and risk himself to be a victim of Swampert's Earthquake. Roar is a good option anyway, though I hope he switches out...

Tyranitar used Crunch.
Swampert lost 27% of its health.
Swampert used Roar.

vs.

save latias switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
Pointed stones dug into Magnezone.
Magnezone lost 6% of its health.

Swampert: 54%
Tyranitar: 88%
Magnezone: 100%

---

Save Latias predicts well and Crunches my Swampert. Swampert won't be able to survive a Hidden Power Grass from Magnezone, and it still has a good amount of HP to keep playing for a while more, so I'm decided to switch out next turn. My Salamence will be at low health once he switches in again, and considering that now Sandstorm is in play, he will receive even more damage every time I attack. But I have Roost, something that my opponent is not aware of. Therefore, switching to Salamence in order to possibly get a chance to Roost off is an option to consider. If Magnezone uses HP Grass, Salamence will take it with no problems; if it uses Magnet Rise, then Salamence will have no problems using Fire Blast afterwards. On the other hand, Hidden Power Ice is definitely unlikely since that wouldn't kill my Swampert, and an Earthquake is something Magnezone can't even imagine taking. So I decide to do this:

vs.

Gyarados's Intimidate cut Swampert's attack!
Salamence's Intimidate cut Gyarados's attack!

Salamence: 24%
Gyarados: 49%

---

I think we both didn't expect this, and it looks like I am in the winning position against his Gyarados. But wait a second, let me take a moment to think about this. Salamence won't be able to switch in anymore, meaning that I have two options here:

1) Draco Meteor his Gyarados and get a kill on that pesky Pokémon.
2) Go for a Roost and recover some HP.

The first option is very tempting, but considering that (1) the only Pokémon able to stop my Salamence (from what I've seen so far) is his Jirachi (and Tyranitar if it predicts properly and holds a Scarf, which I think it does), (2) that Magnezone gets OHKOed by EQ and Swampert is roughly in Draco Meteor's KO range, I have to rethink about letting Salamence die at this moment. Analyzing what Gyarados could do to my Salamence at -1 of Attack, the only worrying possibility I might find myself facing is if Save Latias chooses to use Dragon Dance -- meaning that I'd have to resort to Latias and play cautiously to avoid Tyranitar. Given this scenario, I'm going to opt for using Roost instead of getting rid of Gyarados. And then...

Salamence used Roost.
Salamence restored 50% of its health.
Gyarados used Dragon Dance.
Gyarados's attack was raised.
Gyarados's speed was raised.

Salamence: 68%

---

That is just bad. Now Gyarados has recovered the Attack drop inflicted by Salamence and it has put itself at +1 Speed. I can see that Gyarados has no Life Orb, though, which is great because it means I can go to Latias without needing to worry about a possible Stone Edge doing a lot of damage. I hope this Gyarados doesn't have Ice Fang, otherwise, Latias will be buried in the ice the next turn.

vs.

Celestial Being. switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Pointed stones dug into Latias.
Latias lost 12% of its health.
Gyarados used Stone Edge.
Gyarados's attack missed!

Latias: 70%

---

I just caught a huge break there with that miss. But even if Save Latias's Gyarados is running max Attack, it would have done around 42~49% damage to my Latias, so the miss itself wasn't notoriously important. Now I'm standing in a pretty tough situation, because I know he's probably going to switch to Tyranitar and take Thunderbolt / Draco Meteor quite well. I wish I had EQed his Tyranitar with Swampert before! Best I can do is give the situation some thought -- I really don't wanna screw it. Save Latias's Tyranitar will be at 76% of health next time it switches in, also, considering the "low" amount of damage that it scored with Crunch to my Swampert a few turns before, and the way my opponent quickly brought in it when he first saw my Latias, I think it's safe to say that this Tyranitar carries a Choice Scarf -- but I could be wrong. I know from my experience that Scarf Latias's (Timid) Thunderbolts score around 20% of damage to 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar, so if my opponent decides to switch to his possible ScarfTar, I will at least get half of his HP down factoring in Stealth Rock damage. The situation doesn't look too bad, and if Latias gets trapped, I'll be able to revenge kill Gyarados with Lucario's Extremespeed in the worst case.

vs.

Latias used Thunderbolt.
Tyranitar lost 21% of its health.

Latias: 64%
Tyranitar: 55%

---

Well well, here is this sandbeast ready to dispose of my Latias. As expected, Thunderbolt did around 20% of damage; now my only solution is to hit again Tyranitar and take a good portion of its HP down with me. I hope it uses Pursuit instead of Crunch, because I know my Latias will survive a Jolly Pursuit unless it hits for max damage, in which case Sandstorm will end up killing Latias.

Latias used Thunderbolt.
Tyranitar lost 19% of its health.
Tyranitar used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Latias lost 53% of its health.

Latias: 5%
Tyranitar: 36%

---

Heh, speaking about damage variation, Pursuit hit Latias for average damage. Okay, I now have another opportunity to reduce Tyranitar's health a little more.

Latias used Thunderbolt.
Tyranitar lost 20% of its health.
Tyranitar used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Latias lost 4% of its health.
Celestial Being.'s Latias fainted.

(4-5)
Latias: X
Tyranitar: 16%
---

At this time, I have several options, starting with the possibility of bringing in on Lucario and Swords Dance -- that wouldn't have much sense with his Jirachi still around, though (revised, this was another possible move that could have led to my win). The other option I could resort to is bringing in my Salamence, in which case I could either Roost or Draco Meteor to bury one of his Pokémon. Hmm, thinking this thoroughly both options are good. But right now the Pokémon that worries me the most is his Jirachi, and a good way to get rid of it would be switching in on Luke, Swords Dance, and wait for Jirachi to come in a couple of turns. Then, I could directly go to my Swampert and take a possible Fire Punch, which would put me in an advantageous situation. So let's play it out!

vs.

Celestial Being. switched in Lucario (lvl 100 Lucario ?).
Pointed stones dug into Lucario.
Lucario lost 3% of its health.
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Lucario's attack!
Lucario used Swords Dance.
Lucario's attack was sharply raised.

Lucario: 97%
Gyarados: 24%

---

Save Latias makes his best move in this situation, and my plan continues, expecting to see Jirachi after I finish off Gyarados.

Lucario used Extremespeed.
save latias's Gyarados fainted.
Lucario lost 10% of its health.

(4-4)
Lucario: 87%
Gyarados: X
---

vs.

Lucario: 87%
Jirachi: 45%

---

Here it is, Jirachi. My suspicion about Fire Punch gets confirmed -- if he didn't have Fire Punch on Jirachi, it's obvious that he wouldn't have switched in on it. Time to call Swampert then. [again, staying in with Lucario at +2 Atk was another option, but given the unlikely case of this scenario where Lucario actually stays in to face Jirachi, I did not run any calculations and just followed my instinct]

vs.

Jirachi used Fire Punch.
Swampert lost 7% of its health.

Swampert: 47%
Jirachi: 45%

---

Now my Swampert has a free turn to Earthquake my opponent. But wait a second, he could switch in on Swampert (and his has been faster than mine every time it attacked me), take my Earthquake and end up winning against mine. That would put me in an uncomfortable position, since that would force me to go to Scizor and use U-turn to finish off Swampert, meaning that I would have to go to either Lucario or Salamence. If that happens, Jirachi will come in, and if Save Latias predicts my next move, well... That would be game over right there. Scizor and Lucario both die in the hands of Fire Punch, so if Save Latias predicts well and Salamence falls, I will have no chances of winning this game. I make a quick calc with my Pokémon's HP in mind and decide to do the following:

vs.

Salamence's Intimidate cut Tyranitar's attack!

Salamence: 37%
Tyranitar: 4%

---

I forgot Tyranitar was still around! This mistake could cost me my most important Pokémon right now. Okay, let me think about this: Tyranitar's Pursuit won't kill me unless I switch out, and I could Roost in that turn -- I'm sure my opponent doesn't wanna see my Salamence at full health. I will benefit from that and do the following (confident that he will opt for using probably the best move in this situation):

vs.

Tyranitar used Stone Edge.
Lucario lost 14% of its health.

Lucario: 73%
Tyranitar: 4%

---

Safely, I get out of that tight spot I put myself in a minute ago. This time I won't make the same move I did against Tyranitar the first time he met Lucario -- I know I could, but I just won't. So let me end off Tyranitar's life once and for all. [see revision explained above]

Tyranitar lost 3% of its health.
save latias's Tyranitar fainted.

(4-3)
Lucario: 63%
Tyranitar: X
---

Okay, now I know what comes next, and that monster is going to be really hard to take down. Hopefully, I will make the right predictions and his Pokémon will faint.

vs.

save latias switched in Swampert (lvl 100 Swampert ?).

Lucario: 63%
Swampert: 76%

---

What a nightmare this Swampert now. I'm positive he knows I won't leave Lucario in, so he might predict a switch-in to Salamence and Ice Beam instead of EQ or a possible Roar. I'm doubting what my next move should really be, but I'm strongly considering staying in and using Close Combat, as it will 2HKO his Swampert; however, that'd be risky as hell! If he Earthquakes Lucario and I finish off Swampert with Salamence, I'd have two Pokémon down -- and that's game over right there. I can't risk to do that. My only option is to read through his moves and predict what he's going to do next with about no margin of error.

vs.

Swampert used Ice Beam.
A critical hit!
Swampert lost 33% of its health.

Swampert*: 14%
Swampert: 82%

---

Crap, without the critical I would have been able to EQ his Swampert for a damage of 1/4 of his HP, but that's how karma works anyway, right? This makes it all even more difficult for me. Looks like I may not win this game after all.

Swampert lost 20% of its health.
Celestial Being.'s Swampert fainted.

(3-3)
Swampert*: X
Swampert: 88%
---

I don't know if my Swampert has been speed tying the whole time with his, but the fact is that mine never attacked first. I have no more options but predict Swampert's next 2 moves, and the best way to start off with that plan is by switching in to...

vs.

Celestial Being. switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Pointed stones dug into Scizor.
Scizor lost 12% of its health.

Scizor: 88%
Swampert: 88%

---

We both know what the next move is going to be. I take a deep breath, and focus as much as I can on the game. It's 2:23 AM right now.

Scizor used U-turn.
Swampert lost 38% of its health.
Swampert used Roar.

Scizor: 76%
Swampert: 56%
Lucario: 60%

---

I was kind of sure he wasn't going to use Eearthquake, but Save Latias just made a great move anyway. I was lucky that Salamence wasn't the one who came out, though. It's time for another U-turn, and one more prediction. What happens next will decide this match.

(...)

Scizor used U-turn.
Swampert lost 39% of its health.

vs.

Swampert used Ice Beam.
Lucario lost 15% of its health.

Lucario: 42%
Swampert: 23%

---

Pretty sweet, huh. Here is Lucario ready to dispose of Swampert. When I first U-turned, I switched to Lucario expecting a possible Ice Beam aimed at Salamence, and he kept that in mind. This time I did the same move expecting him to think about my previous move and use Ice Beam one more time -- the strategy was nothing more but a success. If he had clicked Earthquake, he would have instantaneously won the match. But this isn't over, I'm pretty sure there are going to be more tough moments later on.

Lucario used Close Combat.
Swampert lost 23% of its health.
save latias's Swampert fainted.
Lucario's defence was lowered.
Lucario's special defence was lowered.

(3-2)
Lucario: 32%
Swampert: X
---

vs.

Lucario: 32%
Jirachi: 39%

---

Save Latias recurs to his only option left to face my Lucario. At this point, seeing how things are, and taking into account the Pokémon each of us have left, I think the best thing I can do here is sacrifice Lucario and reduce Jirachi's HP with Extremespeed a little bit. Salamence is currently too low at health, and SR + SS + Fire Punch will kill him off, so this option is out of the equation. Good job Lucario, it's time for you to go back to your PokéBall.

Jirachi lost 16% of its health.
Jirachi used Fire Punch.
It's super effective!
Lucario lost 21% of its health.
Celestial Being.'s Lucario fainted.

(2-2)
Lucario: X
Jirachi: 23%
---

Jirachi is pretty low at health right now, but I still don't know if he's using a Choice Scarf or another item (an Expert Belt could be disastrous). However, going over each member of his team, I notice that the team is slightly weak to DD Gyarados, and the only possible Pokémon that could revenge kill it is Jirachi, but it would need a Scarf and know Thunderpunch in order to do that. This hint made me be sure about what I had previously thought about -- my opponent is indeed running a Choice Scarf on Jirachi, and therefore Salamence is the proper switch-in the next turn.

vs.

Salamence's Intimidate cut Jirachi's attack!

Salamence: 12%

---

Jirachi is intimidated. What I have to do now is obvious. Lucky for me, I haven't had the need to reveal my fourth move, and that could prove to be crucial in this end-game.

Jirachi used Fire Punch.
Salamence lost 9% of its health.
Salamence was burned!
Salamence used Roost.

Salamence: 35%

---

Phew, that was really close but I was sure that move wouldn't KO Salamence anyway. That burn has considerably affected my Salamence, though, meaning that I can't use Earthquake to get rid of his Magnezone. This is not good. But hey, hold on a second, like I mentioned before Save Latias hasn't seen my last move, so he might be thinking either of two things:

1) Salamence's fourth move is a Fire-type one.
2) Salamence knows Outrage.

I tend to think that he'll assume I'm using either Fire Blast or Flamethrower in the last slot, and looking at Salamence's HP condition, I need to Roost one more time in order to have at least one more possibility of using an attack after hitting one of the remaining Pokémon. So here we go.

vs.

save latias switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
Pointed stones dug into Magnezone.
Magnezone lost 6% of its health.
Salamence used Roost.

Salamence: 67%
Magnezone: 100%

---

Save Latias switched out really fast to his last Pokémon, and I can't use Earthquake on it... However, what takes place next will define the final course of the battle. I'm using Fire Blast in my Salamence, and using it is my only option here. If I miss, Save Latias will win, if FB strikes his Magnezone, I will win. This is pretty much the end.

Salamence used Fire Blast.
It's super effective!
Magnezone lost 100% of its health.
save latias's Magnezone fainted.

(2-1)
Salamence: 39%
Magnezone: X
---

Salamence behaves like a superstar and strikes Magnezone for a decisive amount of damage. No matter how many EVs offensive Magnezone invests in its HP, it cannot survive this type of Fire Blast. I'm happy I'm not using Flamethrower, because I know that 40 HP Magnezone has a chance of surviving my Salamence's Flamethrower. With that said, it's now time to conclude this game.

vs.

Jirachi used Iron Head.
Salamence lost 38% of its health.
Celestial Being.'s Salamence fainted.

(1-1)
Salamence: X
Jirachi: 17%
---

Scizor's Bullet Punch is infallible, and it is exactly what I need to end off this game with zero risk.

Scizor used Bullet Punch.
Jirachi lost 17% of its health.
save latias's Jirachi fainted.
Celestial Being. wins!

(1-0)
Scizor: 64%
Jirachi: X
---

save latias: GG
Celestial Being.: Gg

And that wrapped it up. Scizor hit Jirachi with Bullet Punch and put an end to its life. Who knows what would have happened if Jirachi had had more HP under his belt, but thoughts differ in battles and this is the way we both played this match.

Props:
  • Prediction
  • Salamence for being such an opportune Pokémon and destabilizing Save Latias's team.
  • Cathy and Bloo for the respective help with the log and the Warstory.
  • My opponent, Save Latias, for the excellent match.

Nice formatting, you really did a good job with it. I feel that the decisions with Swampert against Scizor really decided the game after seeing this warstory. It was a good enjoyable game and just more reason for me to want Salamence on the Suspect list!

Nice predictions, nice battle, and nice comments. This is the best warstory we have had in a while, good job.

Pretty good read, but there weren't many surprises or twists that would have made it that little bit more exciting. I'm surprised Mechazawa made some of the moves he made (primarily with Swampert and TTar), normally he's kinda better than this.

Nice job anyway, four starring.

Very well written comentary although may I ask why you have Minimal Hax as a slop? It seems like most people hate it when ever it happens.

Decent battle, great presentation, and excellent commentary. Good job, major props for this attempt.

I enjoyed reading this warstory the entire way through because of the logical though process that was involved thanks for writing this up for us to read, 9/10 because of the predictions involved and though process overall was great.

Heh, overall a breathe of fresh air from this bleak warstory era, hell, I want to go make another one now :3

Good job, you deserve those stars.

I liked this warstory, and it was interesting watching both Swamperts take such a beating. Too often, many players, including myself, dismiss Swampert's walling capabilities due to its lack of instant recovery, but as this story shows, doing so is a mistake.

Nice battle just a little question what does SS mean I was thinking you mistakes it from SR but near the end of the story it seems its a new term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)