Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

Name: Rufflet-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
99 (+29)
Atk: 104 (+21)
Def: 84 (+34)
SpA: 41 (+4)
SpD: 84 (+34)
Spe: 97 (+37)
Signature Move: Manifest Destiny /
/
/ 90 BP / 90 Acc / 10 PP / Grasping at the chance to gain power in justice, Rufflet assaults the target. Deals 50% more damage and never misses if Rufflet is hit on the turn of the attack. / Z-Move: 170 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Flavor: Rufflet is a deeper blue, and purer white, and a more intense red. Having struck off from its nest in spite of Braviary's protests, this Rufflet has grown incredibly strong and is seen as the symbolic symbol of freedom in Unova. It is, however, easily angered and will attack at the slightest offense to defend its honor. It gains more powerful from these skirmishes. 'Merica
Competitive Analysis: With the power of a hundred drone strikes and a strong sense of justice, Rufflet-Eternal is one powerful fella. With a great signature move (albeit with an unappealing caveat), this symbol of freedom is a simple hone claws attacker or somethin'. I don't know. I just wanted to see a move named Manifest Destiny.

Name: Vullaby-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
133 (+53)
Atk: 61 (+6)
Def 76 (+1)
SpA: 95 (+40)
SpD: 87 (+22)
Spe: 57 (+4)
Signature Move: Monopolize /
/
/ 100 BP / 100 Acc / 5 PP / Striking away at the opponent's livelihood, Vullaby restores 75% of damage dealt while applying an embargo effect to the opponent. / Z-Move: 180 BP Black Hole Eclipse
Flavor: Vullaby is incredibly fat, holding a cane made from bone in one hand and its down feathers making a beard of sorts around its beak. The heart on the "diaper" now resembles meowth's coin. Capitalism!
Competitive Analysis: Very bulky stallbreaker of sorts with Monopolize.

Name: Larvesta-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
105 (+30)
Atk: 135 (+50)
Def: 100 (+50)
SpA: 59 (+9)
SpD: 65 (+10)
Spe: 85 (+25)
Signature Move: Stinging Flames /
/
/ 100 BP / 100 Acc / 15 PP / Pointing its five horns forward and charging the opponent, Larvesta burns through the opponent. This attack ignores abilities while attacking. / Z-Move: 180 BP Inferno Overdrive
Flavor: Larvesta's "fur" is now ashen-gray and forms a sort of grill around its eyes. Its horns are an inert gray and tucked down, but can be frilled out and powered up when needed. These horns are rumored to each contain the power of a volcano.
Competitive Analysis: See what I did there with Volcarona's stats? Anyhow, this is a decently bulky offensive pivot with a really good STAB that beats Heatran. The rocks weakness sucks but there sure is a lot of defog coming in USUM :^)

Larvesta @ Charcoal / Muscle Band (????)
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stinging Flames
- U-Turn
- Morning Sun / Leech Life
- Will-O-Wisp/ Zen Headbutt
Standard STABS in Stinging Flames + U-Turn and recovery in Morning Sun or Leech Life. Will-O-Wisp is good utility while Zen Headbutt bops pex.

Last edited:
I'd open voting right now, but there are a couple of submissions that seriously need some balancing:

Base 150 Attack?! You know this thing gets Hustle, don't you? Take at least 45 points from Attack and give it to bulk. Also reminder to finish your other submissions.

143 / 76 / 107 bulk?! Bruh, that's busted as fuck!! Something around base 128 / 61 / 92 should do (-15 points for each). You don't have to follow my suggestion completely but at least reduce around 40 points from it's bulk, cuz' this thing is just insane. I guess you could say Crescelia and what not, but Crescelia is threatened by set up sweepers, this thing has both Taunt and Whirlwind. You could compare to the likes of Uxie and Suicune but this thing has Roost to heal. Please nerf this.

Voting will kick off tommorow morning or as soon as both submissions are nerfed. If they aren't nerfed they'll be disqualified.
i mean the rest of rufflet's stats suck and it has a much higher chance to miss than most pokemon, I don't think that one's OP
also I don't think it gets CC so it has to use freedom strike for fighting STAB and must therefore run a toxic orb to get as much damage as it'd like, though I can see it just using it anyway.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
i mean the rest of rufflet's stats suck and it has a much higher chance to miss than most pokemon, I don't think that one's OP
also I don't think it gets CC so it has to use freedom strike for fighting STAB and must therefore run a toxic orb to get as much damage as it'd like, though I can see it just using it anyway.
That’s still like 250 base attack off of 140 BP stabs, lol

I nerfed Vullaby’s bulk down to ~135 75 85 which is good but not broken when factoring in ass speed and poor defensive typing in Mono-Dark

That’s still like 250 base attack off of 140 BP stabs, lol

I nerfed Vullaby’s bulk down to ~135 75 85 which is good but not broken when factoring in ass speed and poor defensive typing in Mono-Dark
amazing attack like that doesn't matter when you die before hitting anything
it has no STAB priority, doesn't have 140 BP STABs (only has 1 140 BP STAB, and only if under status which wears it down and takes a turn to set up) and misses a lot of the time. Brave Bird, its only good flying STAB, is also going to wear it down like hell through a combo of recoil, Toxic Orb (if used) and only 70 base Health. Mega Mawile, as another incredibly hard physical hitter, has defensive utility which it can use to set up SD, better coverage and a good priority move in Sucker Punch, as well as being slower and therefore a better trick room pokemon. Mega Medicham actually has speed and still has better coverage. sure, eternal rufflet doesn't take a mega slot, but it's also just a lot easier to beat.
for more situations where overwhelming power won't win you the day, see Xurkitree

Still, I won't allow it buddy, it doesn't die to every hit and can be a hell of a Wallbreaker. Unlike Cham and Mawm it can hold Choice Band allowing it to do this kind of stuff:

252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Rufflet Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Celesteela: 191-225 (47.9 - 56.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
-1 252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Rufflet Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 216+ Def Landorus-Therian: 259-306 (67.8 - 80.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Rufflet Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 328-387 (93.1 - 109.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Hustle Rufflet Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 139-164 (41.7 - 49.2%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Please don't try to argue it is balanced. You may call it slow, but it has ust enough Speed to get past these walls.
why would you use a wall against this Pokemon again?
also, doesn't Eternal Doublade beat the heck out of it?
i mean I don't oppose to a small nerf but i feel like taking 45 points from its attack ruins the whole point of it as a wallbreaker extraordinaire, 20 seems more likely.
while it's great against walls, it's damn hard to use versus fast offensive pokemon (which there are a lot of in this pet mod) and pokemon which are that matchup based usually don't get far. I mean, when Xurkitree was leaked people were saying it was going to ubers, and now it's in BL because it just can't do nearly as well against offense.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
I've gotta agree that Exploudit tends to exaggerate Hustle's power... Like, over 105 attack with a good speed tier is obnoxious, but it could easily be higher with a poor speed and bad bulk. 150 is still a bit stupid with those STABs but I personally have no issue with ~135 or lower

I changed it and added to the others is this ok now?
Rose_Warrior said:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Rufflet-Eternal
New Type: Fighting / Flying
New Stat distribution:
Health:
Attack: 120
Defense: 60
Special Attack: 130
Special Defense: 60
Speed: 69
Signature Move: Freedom Strike
Power 70 Accuracy 100% PP 32 Power doubles if user is statused, 100% chance to lower foes evasion by 1 stage

Design/Flavor: Make it look like a little like the bald eagle except its feather on top
Competitive Analysis: A supreme power house capable of insane damage output, hitting with both a façade like move that is stupidly powerful. (this looks like rampardos but weaker less bulky and slightly faster so trick room does not work as well)

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Vullaby-Eternal
New Type: Dark/Fairy
New Stat distribution:
Health:
Attack: 100
Defense: 80
Special Attack: 100
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 79
Signature Move: Seducing Song:
Power 80 Accuracy 100% PP 24 50% chance to lower the target's Sp. Def by 2.
Design/Flavor: Its beak becomes its lips its wings grow out longer as its body is thinner its shell becomes a dress rather then a diaper its talons becomes shoe like objects and its hair grows (basicly make it more human like)
Competitive Analysis: a very scary wall breaker being able to lower the foes SpDef and being able to boost its own while boasting pretty good defenses its self

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Larvesta-Eternal
New Type: Bug /Fire
New Stat distribution:
Health:
Attack: 90
Defense: 72
Special Attack: 90
Special Defense: 72
Speed 170
Signature Move: Aphid Strife
Power 120 Accuracy 100% PP 24 Has 33% recoil. 10% chance to lower attack. Wakes user up.
Design/Flavor: its spikes become black except for the tips as they go back its hair?(trump hair) slides up and presses into its face its "claws" grow a little and its legs become spider or crab like
Competitive Analysis: a very fast attacker its u turns will heart it basicly is a pheromosa with slightly less power a bit more bulk and slightly faster

any of them broken I asked around and larvesta might be a little strong with u turn but I am not sure I believe I got the numbers right ^_^ but correct me if I am wrong.

I changed it and added to the others is this ok now?

any of them broken I asked around and larvesta might be a little strong with u turn but I am not sure I believe I got the numbers right ^_^ but correct me if I am wrong.
rufflet's special movepool is pretty bad so I'd say swap its Attack and Special Attack so it's still a strong wallbreaker.

I know its special is bad that's why I did that its the one time I can just pour as much as I want to a stat like the trash but I don't want it to be to strong maybe I will stick with 130

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Rufflet: Eario, Rose_Warrior, Origin0
Vullaby: Eario, Chazm, Exploudit
Larvesta: Rose_Warrior, Origin0, Chazm

Rufflet: Origin0, money12wolf, Exploudit
Vullaby: Chazm, Origin0, money12wolf
Larvesta: Earlio, Origin0, Rose_Warrior

I'm not dead. I just selectively take breaks.

Rufflet: Earlio, Chazm, Exploudit
Vullaby: Origin0, Exploudit, Earlio
Larvesta: Exploudit, Origin0, Earlio

and here are your winners:

Name: Rufflet-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
99 (+29)
Atk: 104 (+21)
Def: 84 (+34)
SpA: 41 (+4)
SpD: 84 (+34)
Spe: 97 (+37)
Signature Move: Manifest Destiny /
/
/ 90 BP / 90 Acc / 10 PP / Grasping at the chance to gain power in justice, Rufflet assaults the target. Deals 50% more damage and never misses if Rufflet is hit on the turn of the attack. / Z-Move: 170 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Flavor: Rufflet is a deeper blue, and purer white, and a more intense red. Having struck off from its nest in spite of Braviary's protests, this Rufflet has grown incredibly strong and is seen as the symbolic symbol of freedom in Unova. It is, however, easily angered and will attack at the slightest offense to defend its honor. It gains more powerful from these skirmishes. 'Merica
Competitive Analysis: With the power of a hundred drone strikes and a strong sense of justice, Rufflet-Eternal is one powerful fella. With a great signature move (albeit with an unappealing caveat), this symbol of freedom is a simple hone claws attacker or somethin'. I don't know. I just wanted to see a move named Manifest Destiny.
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Vullaby-Eternal
New Type: Dark/Bug
New Stat distribution:
HP:
80 (+10)
Atk: 60 (+5)
Def: 100 (+25)
SpA: 118 (+73)
SpD: 96 (+31)
Spe: 55 (-5)
BST: 509 (+66)
Signature Move: Flea Storm - Bug, Special, 5 PP, 120 BP, 100% Accuracy | Fires a swarm of fleas at the opponent, sapping their HP. Recovers 100% of damage dealt.
Design/Flavor: This Vullaby was born inside an abnormally large egg, which it has always been fascinated with. It picks up critters and drops it inside the egg, making it a culmination for whenever it wants to eat. Its life is easy, but it will often roam around luring more to its location.
Competitive Analysis: Awful typing, low speed... what could be so special about this Pokemon? Well, the fact is, its signature move is part of its power. A 120 BP move recovering all damage dealt is an exceedingly powerful concept, and it is given to no other than Vullaby-E. This allows it to become a hard to take down wallbreaker that can switch into various Grass-types and - more importantly, Zygarde, and start breaking down mons that might stand in its way. Its Dark coverage helps with this considerably, unfortunately for it, leaving a weakness in Fairy that it can't really overcome, but despite this, its signature move allows it to excel in an OU-based metagame.

Name: Larvesta-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
99 (+44)
Atk: 44 (-41)
Def: 69 (+14)
SpA: 144 (+94)
SpD: 99 (+44)
Spe: 94 (+34)
BST: 549 (+189)
Signature Move: Sun Dance |
|
| -- BP | 5 PP | -- Acc | "The user sacrifices its vital energy as a gift for the sun, therefore summoning stronger daylight along with a boost to its power." | -5 Priority. User decreases it HP until it's left with one hit point, the exact number of hit points is lot by the foe as well (à la Final Gambit). Sets up Sunny Day, and Boosts user's Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed by one stage each. Never Misses. | Z Move - 180 BP Inferno Overdrive
Design/Flavor: Larvesta's fiery things grow further and have a golden glow. A Fiery Aura orbits its body.
Competitive Analysis: Larvesta doesn't get Quiver Dance, outrageous, right? Well, not anymore, now Larvesta has a move capable of putting it into Swarm range, setting up Sun and giving it the same boosts as Quiver Dance while also weakening whatever is in front of it. The tricky part? It can only set up once, as reducing its own HP to one point means the weakest of any attacks will be capable of KOing it, well, it can use Morning Sun, I guess, but it would still need two turns to set up, something it can't really afford to do reliably, meaning most 95+ Scarfers such as Lele and what nt give it a fair share of trouble and literally every single priority user can pick it off at 1 HP, despite all that, once priority users and Scarfers are gone... Oh Boy, it will be a beautiful sweep!

• Exploudit - 2
  • Chazm - 8
  • money12wolf - 2
  • Origin0 - 7
  • Rose_Warrior - 2
  • Earlio - 12

• Exploudit - 6
  • Chazm - 11
  • money12wolf - 1
  • Origin0 - 7
  • Rose_Warrior
  • Earlio - 10

• Exploudit - 9
  • Chazm - 5
  • Origin0 - 6
  • Rose_Warrior - 4
  • Earlio - 7

Current Slate

Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon new Pokémon!

Poipole

Poipole will have a BST of 539. Have fun :)​

Name: Poipole-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP:
97 (+30)
Atk: 19 (-54)
Def: 97 (+30)
SpA: 97 (+24)
SpD: 97 (+30)
Spe: 132 (+59)
BST: 539 (+119)
Signature Move: Sticky Poison Spit |
|
| -- BP | 10 PP | -- Acc | "The user releases a sticky poisonous substance on the field, but wastes all venom it has stored." | If the user is Poison-type, it's Poison-typing is removed and it sets up once layer of Sticky Web and two layers of Toxic Spikes. If the user isn't Poison-type, it gains said typing à la Soak and recovers 2/3 of it's maximum HP. | Z Move - +1 to all Stats
Design/Flavor: All stats are prime with the exception of Speed, which is a 11 multiple, just like Nagadel's, Poipole's venom thing on it's head grows considerably.
Competitive Analysis: Poipole is a great support Pokémon thanks to it's bulk, Speed, and, most importantly, it's signature move. Base 97 SpA is also nothing to sleep on, specially with Nasty Plot and great coverage.

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Poipole-Eternal
New Type:
/

New Stat distribution:77 (+10) / 114 (+41) / 71 (+4) / 73 / 93 (+26) / 111 (+38)
Signature Move: Pixilizer –
, 120 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Lowers the target’s Speed by 1 stage, Has a 20% chance to also lower the target’s Attack by 1 stage, Z-move: Twinkle Tackle, 190 BP
Design/Flavor: This special Poipole escaped from Ultra Space and befriended the Island Guardians of Alola, becoming blessed with their power. The purple and pink swap places.
Competitive Analysis: Good speed tier with good attack, STAB moves in Gunk Shot and Pixelizer, and a unique Poison/Fairy typing. Fell Stinger could also be used to give it a +4 boost to Attack when it knocks out a foe, instantly making it a dangerous threat. Has no real way to hit Steel-types however.

Last edited:
Name of the Eternal Pokemon: Poipole-Eternal
New typing: Poison/Psychic
Stat Distribution:
HP: 97 (+30)
Atk: 71 (-2)
Def: 107 (+40)
SpA: 113 (+42)
SpD: 107 (+40)
Spe: 44 (-31)
BST: 539 (+119)
Signature Move: Ultra Warp - 65 BP, 10 PP, 100 Acc, Psychic type, Special - The user attacks through an Ultra Wormhole, leaving the user vulnerable. Inflicts poison.
Flavor/Story: This Poipole was blessed with the power to create Ultra Wormholes, and as such, became mischevious and lazy. It abused Ultra Wormholes to quickly transport itself to its opponent's weak spot, and could happily act laid back.
Role Identification: A very bulky Nasty Plot user that can abuse offensive and defensive teams alike with Nasty Plot + 3 Attacks. Ultra Warp and Venoshock synergize very well, and allow it to break down bulkier cores that might wall it, however, it is still troubled by Pokemon such as Magearna and Celesteela that can take its attacks and then retaliate back. Due to its lack of Fire coverage, it may as well find itself walled by these two Pokemon, as well as other common bulky threats such as Mega Sableye, however, Magearna and Sableye-Mega must adapt their strategies as Magearna must either run Heart Swap to remove its boosts or run Shadow Ball just for it. This allows it to become a premier utility wallbreaker.

(E: Edited stats for flavour)

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Poipole-Eternal
New Type:
New Stat distribution: 67/110/61/130/61/110
Signature Move: Toxic Cuteness:
Power 80 Accuracy 100% PP 8 Uses higher attacking stat in damage calculation; damages target based on foes lower defensive stat
Design/Flavor: its pink and purple flip and it becomes more pixie like rather then baby dragon like
Competitive Analysis: out speeding many things and hitting with a powerful toxic cuteness

toxic cuteness examples
hi atk hi def: uses attack stat then uses SpDef
hi atk hi SpDef: uses attack stat then uses def
hi spatk hi def: uses special then SpDef
hi spatk hi SpDef: uses special then def

is this to op of a move considering it will always hit with your best stat?

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)

Name:
Poipole-Eternal
New Type:

New Stats:
HP:
89 (+22)
Atk: 97 (+24)
Def: 89 (+22)
SpA: 97 (+24)
SpD: 89 (+22)
Spe: 78 (+5)
New Move: Unoculate |
|
| 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | Before attacking, Poipole takes a sample of the opponent's DNA and synthesizes the information in it. This move will become the most effective type to strike the opponent before attacking. | Z-Move: 180 BP Acid Downpour
Flavor: Poipole is physically larger and has longer arms, upon which a syringe lies on the end of each. This Poipole is used in researching life forms, able to easily synthesize an entire creature's genome from just a drop of blood.
Competitive Analysis: You literally hit everything super-effectively, so there's that. But don't go shouting OP! just yet, there's some clarification on how this move functions below. Outside of the move though, you have Gunk for STAB (lol) and, uh, Signal Beam?

So, Unoculate (which is just a bad pun for inoculate + un) functions as follows:
  1. Gains super-effective typing (this has the highest priority in the game, happens before a switch even)
  2. The super-effective typing is chosen as follows: 4x weakness is chosen, then the 2x weakness. Abilities are not factored in. If there are multiple options on what's super-effective, the first alphabetical type is chosen. Examples:
  3. Against a Mega-Charizard X, Unoculate becomes Ground-Type as that is the first weakness alphabetically.
  4. Against a Landorus, Unoculate becomes Ice-Type for the 4x weakness.
  5. Against an Eelektross, Unoculate becomes Ground-Type in spite of the immunity as abilities are not factored in, only typing.
  6. Then Poipole will attack with the chosen type, with +0 priority (only gets STAB if it is still Poison-Type)
So, what does this mean? Unoculate is INCREDIBLY easy to play around, as you know the type of the move and can switch accordingly. Poipole vs Heatran? Free switch for Lando and vice-versa!

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Everyone will be voting themselves in the middle lol
Poipole: Origin0, Earlio, Rose_Warrior

I cannot vote for exploudit’s sub in good faith cuz the signature move would be really unfun to play against (imo). It’s a cool sub otherwise, though. Actually, every sub this slate was pretty great, I guess that’s what happens when there’s only one mon in the slate!

Poipole: Earlio, Chazm, Origin0

Didn't submit myself because I don't want to delve too deep into USUM spoilers, but here's a vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)