Every Dog Has its Day: Won by Heaven Jay

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon

Have you ever wanted to sweep with Voodoom, or perhaps wall the masses with Malaconda? Well guess what now is your chance in this once in a life time tournament showcasing the worst of the worst of the CAP Meta-game! Each round 5 Pokemon will be randomly picked from the C rank or below on the Viability rankings and raised to Level 90. The concept is fairly easy so HAVE FUN!
Bolded Pokemon indicate the Pokemon that are currently being buffed and Strikethrourgh indicates Pokemon already used in earlier rounds.
C RANK

Alomomola
Arghonaut
Azelf
Beedrill-Mega
Bronzong
Crawdaunt
Garchomp (Mega)
Gastrodon
Hydreigon
Kabutops
Klefki

Kyurem
Magneton
Malaconda
Mandibuzz
Necrozma
Nidoking
Ninetales-Alola
Omastar
Pyukumuku
Quagsire
Raichu-Alola
Reuniclus
Shedinja
Starmie
Thundurus-T
Victini
Xurkitree

D RANK
Absol (Mega)
Blissey
Cofagrigus
Dragalge
Empoleon
Feraligatr
Minior
Porygon2
Primarina
Revenankh
Seismitoad
Talonflame

Tentacruel

Voodoom

Whimsicott

Wishiwashi

UNRANKED

Sunkern

Magmar

Octillery

Dednne

Castform

Rules are as follows
All Pokemon are to be set to Level 80 on your team
All standard Clauses and CAP Meta-game rules apply

All general tournament rules apply
Post replays so I can make sure no one is cheating
All battles best of 3

In order to sign up give me a joke about an Unranked or C or D pokemon in the CAP metagame

Last edited:
INiciando el viento que me llevara a la victoria >:D
Ermano kyurem vah etar terrible roto wn (that was a bad spanish joke my apologies)

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Quick question on the ruleset, does C Rank and low only apply to C and D ranks, or does it apply to unranked Pokemon as well?

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to suggest we add Magmar and Sunkern to the pool of options.

in btw

i'm also disappointed that there's no dogs to be buffed

Last edited:
I'm in! Here's hoping I rack a (Magne)ton of KOs in this tourney! Also, I suggest adding Cawdet and Sylveon to the randomizer.

im in using whaT ppl call shitmons is mah speciality

Please do not argho(not) donate to my paypal

Last edited:
I came to see what all the Mandibuzz was about since I was a bit Wishiwashi about joining. Looks like a bunch of fun though, I'm totally IN. I won't let these other puns Crawdaunt me though, because I think nobody yet has the Klefki to victory. >.> (I told myself these puns were worth it. Myself replied with "How Raichu are!")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)