FB Entei team?

I want to build another Gen IV team than the one I have already got, centred around Flare Blitz Entei. So far, I have decided it should include:

-FB Entei (Obviously!)
-A fast lead capable of Taunt and SR, if there is such a thing.
-Some sort of Milotic counter.

Any suggestions for the team?

Fast lead with Taunt and SR automatically reminds me of Aero, but that's out of question for UU. As far as I know, the only UU Pokémon with that combination would be Monferno (base speed 81). If Taunt is passable, Uxie sits at comfortable 95 Base speed and has a very wide support movepool including Trick and Status Moves.

As for the Milotic counter, Mixed or Swords Dance Venusaur with Power Whip does a good job. It has good synergy with Entei, too. Running HP Grass on Entei (with Naughty nature, perhaps) might be a good idea for doing some decent number on Milotic.

Venusaur would be a good idea although I'd like to point out that FB Entei can only be Adamant. As for Monferno, my impulse is not to use any sort of NFE.

My current lead is Alakazam, which is an excellent SpAtker with taunt, but obviously it has no SR. Taunt is not passable as I don't like to tolerate SR users. My current team always opens with Taunt, unless the lead is incapable of learning SR.

Also, any suggestions for the rest of the team - the other 3 pokemon - that go well with Entei?

But Poison is totally outclassed by Fire. Yes, Ground is decent and, as you say, has SR and Taunt, but does it make a decent lead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)