Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i know, i was searching for an hp fire one :P, i could offer any pokemon catchable in SoulSilver (not uniques) in a rare ball (more than 1 of course), but I don't think they are worth a shiny :/

i have a perfect battle ready shiny lvl 50 rhyperior, if you are interested i can tell you its info, although it would be non redistributable, as it is very important to me xD

also a japanese perfect iv meloetta, but i would have to clone it

i have a perfect battle ready shiny lvl 50 rhyperior, if you are interested i can tell you its info, although it would be non redistributable, as it is very important to me xD

also a japanese perfect iv meloetta, but i would have to clone it
About the Meloetta, may I ask how you obtained it?

No problem ^^,
I don't really remember if it was in a forum (arceus legacy) or in google +, or in my facebook pokemon group, it was long ago, and yes, you can redistribute it

No problem ^^,
I don't really remember if it was in a forum (arceus legacy) or in google +, or in my facebook pokemon group, it was long ago, and yes, you can redistribute it
Since you're not really sure, I'm afraid I can't take it.

I can take the Rypherior though. I don't need to distribute it.

ok then, no problem :), by the way, if you are interested, I have a shiny perfect iv mewtwo obtained by wonder trade, it says it is from soul silver (if you want that one it is fully redistributable), just in case you prefer a redistributable pokemon

If you want the rhyperior instead, my fc is: 1461-6440-2392

ok then, no problem :), by the way, if you are interested, I have a shiny perfect iv mewtwo obtained by wonder trade, it says it is from soul silver (if you want that one it is fully redistributable), just in case you prefer a redistributable pokemon

If you want the rhyperior instead, my fc is: 1461-6440-2392
Not taking that Mewtwo either, sorry. You should have doubts when you get something that good on Wonder Trade.

What are the exact details of the Rhyperior?

Because you are the only one that gives me a fair chance and doesnt only kick me for my grammar or lack of a collection of good Pokemon

Because you are the only one that gives me a fair chance and doesnt only kick me for my grammar or lack of a collection of good Pokemon
Alright, just do what you do. But I'm not going to trade it for something bad. If you have something else that's good, feel free to offer.

Not taking that Mewtwo either, sorry. You should have doubts when you get something that good on Wonder Trade.

What are the exact details of the Rhyperior?
sure:

Rhyperior lvl 50 ♂
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 212 HP / 44 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

and i obtained it by trade, i can tell you where:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=340616&highlight=impo

I'm the user Balrog~ (just to make sure xD)

I added you to my friends list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)