Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if someone deems my fusions ovrpowered or something (and provides reasoning of course), I can nerf them if need be.
Fusion Evolution is alread its own different high level of power, so only quite a few Fusions are actually worthy of being banned, as to most seem overpowered in say the OU metagame, but then you gotta remind yourself that a lot of mons in FE are much much better than any in OU or such.

EDIT: so really, it becomes a good idea to more or less try to design a mon that could put into top tier ubers than OU, which I see a lot of people doing, as the ones normally designed to enter the OU meta will absolutely suck in the FE metagame.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Fusion Evolution is alread its own different high level of power, so only quite a few Fusions are actually worthy of being banned, as to most seem overpowered in say the OU metagame, but then you gotta remind yourself that a lot of mons in FE are much much better than any in OU or such.

EDIT: so really, it becomes a good idea to more or less try to design a mon that could put into top tier ubers than OU, which I see a lot of people doing, as the ones normally designed to enter the OU meta will absolutely suck in the FE metagame.
Maybe we could have FE UU or something?

maybe. A lot of the current fusions are not gonna be able to compete with the others, and then of course we have joke Fusions, so I guess it would be neat to have a sort of FE UU.

UFE, OFE, and UFE. Underpowered Fusion Evolutions, Overpowered Fusion Evolutions, and Uber Fusion Evolutions (if anything turns out to be too centralizing) lol. Of course, only OFE would ever seen OTOM probably so we'd need a server to get all three (he says, having no experience with this aspect of things)

Anyway, none of the legal submitted fusions look too strong for FE to me, for those requesting feedback, though mt0101's Malotic should probably specify what exactly happens if it gets toxic poisoned. As its ability stands I would guess it gains ever-increasing amounts of HP back, which might be a bit too good if an opponent can't outright one shot it.

All of my submissions are done back on page 2 btw!

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hello, it is my first post in Fusion Evolution and I don't know if some of the fusions I made were already posted in previous thread. Sorry if the english isn't good, it isn't my mother tongue.

DNA Donors: Shedinja / Ditto
Offspring name: Sheditto
New Type: Ghost / Normal
Base Stats: 25 / 89 / 47 / 39 / 39 / 64 (+20 Atk, Spe) | BST 283
New ability and description: Counter Guard (Wonder Guard + Imposter). The Pokémon transforms itself into the Pokémon its facing. It copies the targets appearance, types, weight and form but not its ability, stats and moves. It becomes also immune to the target’s moves.
Notable Moves: Will’O Wisp, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Trick, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, Leech Life, Shadow Sneak, Return, Substitute.
Role Identification: Sheditto has mediocre stats but a wonderful ability which totally counter the opposing Pokémon. Sheditto has to be send against a Pokémon your team is weak to in order to prevent it from getting trough your team. However even if its ability is powerful, Sheditto has poor stats which make it hit as hard as Lumineon and make it less bulky than Caterpie. Moreover Sheditto is useless against Mold Breaker Pokémon and weak to Pursuit.

Sheditto @ Leftovers
Ability: Counter Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute
- Return / Leech Life
- Shadow Sneak / Sucker Punch / Transform

Imo it is the set that Sheditto should run. EVs investment in defense / HP are useless since everything kills it. Will-O-Wisp prevents you from being set-up fodder. Substitute prevents you from being killed by each Pursuit user. Return is the strongest move which Sheditto learns but Leech Life doesn’t have immunity and gives recovery which can be usefull to set up another substitute. Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch are good priority but Transform can be used too since it gives you better stats.

Parents: Volbeat / Pangoro (Human-Like)
Offspring name: Volgoro
New Type: Bug / Fighting
Base Stats: 90 / 109 / 87 / 68 / 88 / 82 | BST 524
New ability and description: Joker (Prankster + Mold Breaker).Non-damaging moves have their priority increased by one level. Abilities that hinder non-damaging moves are nullified.
Notable Moves: Utility: Thunder Wave, Tailwind, Encore, Parting Shot, Roost, Taunt, Me First, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Substitute, Toxic, Trick
Offensive: Drain Punch, Focus Punch, U-Turn, Earthquake, Knock Off, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Foul Play, Stone Edge
Set Up: Swords Dance, Tail Glow
Role Identification: Volgoro has to abuse from priority Thunder Wave, Encore, Taunt and Parting Shot in order to disrupt the opponent and support your team. Volgoro can also use offensive moves like Focus Punch coupled with Encore, U-Turn over Parting Shot, or Knock Off, offensive moves allow Volgoro to not being useless under Psychic Terrain or if it gets taunted.

Parents: Hypno / Machamp (Human-Like)
Offspring name: Hypchamp
New Type: Psychic / Fighting
Base Stats: 98 / 112 / 85 / 79 / 110 / 71 | BST 555
New ability and description: Soporific (No Guard + Insomnia).The Pokémon can’t miss its Sleep inducing moves.
Notable Moves: Hypnosis, Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Poison Jab, Thunder Punch, Wish, Protect, Knock Off
Role Identification: Hypchamp has to abuse from perfect accuracy Hypnosis. It can either run a defensive set with Wish thanks to its good bulk or an offensive set with Z-Hypnosis and Belly Drum.

Parents: Araquanid / Accelgor (Bug)
Offspring name: Araqualgor
New Type: Water / Bug
Base Stats: 84 / 80 / 76 / 70 / 106 / 104 | BST 520
New ability and description: Hydrated Bubble (Hydratation + Water Bubble).This Pokemon's Water power is 2x; it can't be affected by any status; Fire power against it is halved.
Notable Moves: Water Shuriken, Scald, Liquidation, Leech Life, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, U-Turn, Spikes, Energy Ball, Recover
Role Identification: Araqualgor is a powerfull wallbreaker thanks to its immunity to status and the power of its Water-type moves. It can run either a Choice Specs set with Water Shuriken or a bulkier set with Recover and Spikes.

Parents: Tentacruel / Corsola (Water 3)
Offspring name: Tentola
New Type: Water / Poison
Base Stats: 83 / 73 / 90 / 83 / 118 / 78 | BST 525
New ability and description: Rain Regeneration (Regenerator + Rain Dish). Wielder heals 1/3 of its maximum HP, ½ if it is under rain,on switching out.
Notable Moves: Recover, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Scald, Calm Mind, Refresh, Sludge Wave, Knock Off
Role Identification: Tentola is a good defensive pivot thanks to Rain Regeneration and its utility moves in Stealth Rock, Haze, Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Recover and STAB-Scald.

Parents: Tauros / Darmanitan (Field)
Offspring name: Taurmanitan
New Type: Normal / Fire
Base Stats: 105 / 135 / 90 / 50 / 78 / 118 | BST 576
New ability and description: Sheer Force (Sheer Force + Sheer Force).
Notable Moves: Flare Blitz, Body Slam, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, U-Turn, Pursuit, Superpower
Role Identification: Taurmanitan is a powerful and fast physical attacker. It has access to powerful STAB-moves boosted by Sheer Force in Flare Blitz and Body Slam, U-Turn to keep momentum, coverage moves like EdgeQuake and Pursuit.

Edit: Changed Aeginior and Zangoom for Smearking and Tentola.
Edit 2: I just realized Smeargle fusions learn only once Sketch. That's why I decide to replace Smearking by Deligigas.
Edit 3: Deligigas has been replaced by Taurmanitan.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
UFE, OFE, and UFE. Underpowered Fusion Evolutions, Overpowered Fusion Evolutions, and Uber Fusion Evolutions (if anything turns out to be too centralizing) lol. Of course, only OFE would ever seen OTOM probably so we'd need a server to get all three (he says, having no experience with this aspect of things)

Anyway, none of the legal submitted fusions look too strong for FE to me, for those requesting feedback, though mt0101's Malotic should probably specify what exactly happens if it gets toxic poisoned. As its ability stands I would guess it gains ever-increasing amounts of HP back, which might be a bit too good if an opponent can't outright one shot it.

All of my submissions are done back on page 2 btw!
All of your submissions are good enough, although I can worry about Fusions with zero weaknesses. I must warn you about my Hariyama + Zygarde fusion; it had no double weaknesses and can use Belly Drum to instantly go into Complete Forme!

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yay, it's back. and with Hidden Abilities this time :)

Parents: Tangrowth + Venusaur
Shared Egg Group: Grass
Offspring: Venugrowth [Vee-Nu-Growth]
New Typing: Grass / Poison
New Stats: 100 / 101 / 114 / 115 / 85 / 75 (590)
Ability: Regenerator + Overgrow (Regular Regenerator effect. upon switching out, this pokemon's grass type moves gain 1.2x power. each boost stacks with each other. So say you switch 3 times, your grass moves will have 1.6x power)
Notable Moves: Power Whip, Petal Blizzard, Synthesis, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Substitute, Earthquake, Sleep Powder, Focus Blast
Role Description: This mon is a real pain in the ass. 100 / 114 / 85 bulk, and a buffed regenerator make it extremely difficult to take down. After just 2 switches, it's Giga Drain gets a 172 on my mew scale (I take the pokemon and a blank set mew, then use the lower hp stat to figure out the number)
this should explain it: https://gyazo.com/b05eee5b7ea01eb22203feee9a0209d7

anyway, back on track. It can slowly rack up damage points thanks to it's ability, and it's bulk combined with Regnerator. Think that's the end though? oh you are so badly mistaken.

New Stats: 100 / 119 / 154 / 137 / 105 / 75 (690)
Ability: Thick Fat
Notable Moves: See above.
Role Identification: Oh lord... where to start... with 100 / 154 / 105 bulk, this thing is sure to eat some hits, and the fact that it can use the power of it's previous ability in it's mega is just absurd. 119 / 137 offensive stats are also decent, in conjunction with it's old ability, and you have 1 hell of a mon on your hands. Thick Fat also removes 2 of it's main weaknesses, in Fire and Ice. Have fun dealing with this thing :)

Parents: Wishiwashi + Gyarados
Shared Egg Group: Water
Offspring: Wishyrados [Wish-Eye-Rad-Oh-s]
New Typing: Water 2
New Stats (Tame): 80 / 82 / 59 / 52 / 72 / 70
New Stats (Raging): 80 / 142 / 114 / 114 / 127 / 65
Ability: (Moxie + Schooling) Raging Lake (When above 25% Health, transforms to it's Raging Form. If hit with a critical hit, it permanently stays in it's Raging Form. When it transforms to it's Raging form from it's Tame Form, it gains a +1 attack. This only happens if it was in Tame Form before.
Role Identification: Now, Wishiwashi might be banned from fusing, however, this form of stats is balanced. By using the average of both the school form and the solo form separately, I managed to make a balanced pokemon. With Raging Lake (Hope y'all get the reference), you always get a +1 to attack upon the first switch-in, which is nice. 80 / 114 / 127 bulk is enough to let it dragon dance, although it's speed is still shit. It also has nice moves in Waterfall, U-Turn, Crunch, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Iron Head and Crunch.

New Typing: Water / Dark
New Stats (Tame): 80 / 112 / 89 / 62 / 102 / 70
New Stats (Raging): 80 / 172 / 144 / 124 / 157 / 65
Ability: Mold Breaker
Role Identification: I mean, this thing is slightly borked... with a 742 BST, it has one of the higher end BSTs, higher than Arceus. I just wanted to make a Wishiwashi fusion that wasn't broken.

edit: A quick question, are we allowing the 670+ Mons to fuse with mons that have 450 BST or less?

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Yay, it's back. and with Hidden Abilities this time :)

Parents: Tangrowth + Venusaur
Shared Egg Group: Grass
Offspring: Venugrowth [Vee-Nu-Growth]
New Stats: 100 / 101 / 114 / 115 / 85 / 75 (590)
Ability: Regenerator + Overgrow (Regular Regenerator effect. upon switching out, this pokemon's grass type moves gain 1.2x power. each boost stacks with each other. So say you switch 3 times, your grass moves will have 1.6x power)
Notable Moves: Power Whip, Petal Blizzard, Synthesis, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Substitute, Earthquake, Sleep Powder, Focus Blast
Role Description: This mon is a real pain in the ass. 100 / 114 / 85 bulk, and a buffed regenerator make it extremely difficult to take down. After just 2 switches, it's Giga Drain gets a 172 on my mew scale (I take the pokemon and a blank set mew, then use the lower hp stat to figure out the number)
this should explain it: https://gyazo.com/b05eee5b7ea01eb22203feee9a0209d7

anyway, back on track. It can slowly rack up damage points thanks to it's ability, and it's bulk combined with Regnerator. Think that's the end though? oh you are so badly mistaken.

New Stats: 100 / 119 / 154 / 137 / 105 / 75 (690)
Ability: Thick Fat
Role Identification: Oh lord... where to start... with 100 / 154 / 105 bulk, this thing is sure to eat some hits, and the fact that it can use the power of it's previous ability in it's mega is just absurd. 119 / 137 offensive stats are also decent, in conjunction with it's old ability, and you have 1 hell of a mon on your hands. Thick Fat also removes 2 of it's main weaknesses, in Fire and Ice. Have fun dealing with this thing :)

Parents: Wishiwashi + Gyarados
Shared Egg Group: Water
Offspring: Wishyrados [Wish-Eye-Rad-Oh-s]
New Typing: Water 2
New Stats (Tame): 80 / 82 / 59 / 52 / 72 / 70
New Stats (Raging): 80 / 142 / 114 / 114 / 127 / 65
Ability: (Moxie + Schooling) Raging Lake (When above 25% Health, transforms to it's Raging Form. If hit with a critical hit, it permanently stays in it's Raging Form. When it transforms to it's Raging form from it's Tame Form, it gains a +1 attack. This only happens if it was in Tame Form before.
Role Identification: Now, Wishiwashi might be banned from fusing, however, this form of stats is balanced. By using the average of both the school form and the solo form separately, I managed to make a balanced pokemon. With Raging Lake (Hope y'all get the reference), you always get a +1 to attack upon the first switch-in, which is nice. 80 / 114 / 127 bulk is enough to let it dragon dance, although it's speed is still shit. It also has nice moves in Waterfall, U-Turn, Crunch, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Iron Head and Crunch.

New Typing: Water / Dark
New Stats (Tame): 80 / 112 / 89 / 62 / 102 / 70
New Stats (Raging): 80 / 172 / 144 / 124 / 157 / 65
Ability: Mold Breaker
Role Identification: I mean, this thing is slightly borked... with a 742 BST, it has one of the higher end BSTs, higher than Arceus. I just wanted to make a Wishiwashi fusion that wasn't broken.

edit: A quick question, are we allowing the 670+ Mons to fuse with mons that have 450 BST or less?
Sorry to be a killjoy, but look of the quote below...
This hasn't ever came up before because of hidden abilities, but what does Zen Mode do?

Using rules for Minior as a baseline, I would guess this as to what happens when Zen Form activates:

Note, this is the only mon left that has no clarification on how to fuse it.
If you are new and don't know what to do with the other battle forms, look here:
  • Wishiwashi is banned.
  • Minior gets it's ATK and SPA swapped with its DEF and SPD respectively, and gets +60 speed.
  • Zygarde 10% gets a +162 boost to HP, a +50 boost to DEF, a +30 boost to SPA, a +10 boost to SPD, and a -30 boost to SPE. This form cannot be used if the result has over 255 or under 1 in any stat.
  • Zygarde 50% gets a +108 boost to HP, a +10 boost to SPA, and a -10 boost to SPE. This form cannot be used of the result has over 255 or under 1 in any stat.

Hello, it is my first post in Fusion Evolution and I don't know if some of the fusions I made were already posted in previous thread. Sorry if the english isn't good, it isn't my mother tongue.

DNA Donors: Shedinja / Ditto
Offspring name: Sheditto
New Type: Ghost / Normal
Base Stats: 25 / 89 / 47 / 39 / 39 / 64 (+20 Atk, Spe) | BST 283
New ability and description: Counter Guard (Wonder Guard + Imposter). The Pokémon transforms itself into the Pokémon its facing. It copies the targets appearance, types, weight and form but not its ability, stats and moves. It becomes also immune to the target’s moves.
Notable Moves: Will’O Wisp, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Trick, Shadow Claw, Sucker Punch, Leech Life, Shadow Sneak, Return, Substitute.
Role Identification: Sheditto has mediocre stats but a wonderful ability which totally counter the opposing Pokémon. Sheditto has to be send against a Pokémon your team is weak to in order to prevent it from getting trough your team. However even if its ability is powerful, Sheditto has poor stats which make it hit as hard as Lumineon and make it less bulky than Caterpie. Moreover Sheditto is useless against Mold Breaker Pokémon and weak to Pursuit.

Sheditto @ Leftovers
Ability: Counter Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute
- Return / Leech Life
- Shadow Sneak / Sucker Punch / Transform

Imo it is the set that Sheditto should run. EVs investment in defense / HP are useless since everything kills it. Will-O-Wisp prevents you from being set-up fodder. Substitute prevents you from being killed by each Pursuit user. Return is the strongest move which Sheditto learns but Leech Life doesn’t have immunity and gives recovery which can be usefull to set up another substitute. Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch are good priority but Transform can be used too since it gives you better stats.

Parents: Volbeat / Pangoro (Human-Like)
Offspring name: Volgoro
New Type: Bug / Fighting
Base Stats: 90 / 109 / 87 / 68 / 88 / 82 | BST 524
New ability and description: Joker (Prankster + Mold Breaker).Non-damaging moves have their priority increased by one level. Abilities that hinder non-damaging moves are nullified.
Notable Moves: Utility: Thunder Wave, Tailwind, Encore, Parting Shot, Roost, Taunt, Me First, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Substitute, Toxic, Trick
Offensive: Drain Punch, Focus Punch, U-Turn, Earthquake, Knock Off, Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Gunk Shot, Foul Play, Stone Edge
Set Up: Swords Dance, Tail Glow
Role Identification: Volgoro has to abuse from priority Thunder Wave, Encore, Taunt and Parting Shot in order to disrupt the opponent and support your team. Volgoro can also use offensive moves like Focus Punch coupled with Encore, U-Turn over Parting Shot, or Knock Off, offensive moves allow Volgoro to not being useless under Psychic Terrain or if it gets taunted.

DNA Donors: Aegislash / Minior
Offspring name: Aeginior
New Type: Ghost / Rock
Base Stats: Shield: 60 / 60 / 130 / 60 / 130 / 60 (+5 Atk, Def, SpA, SpD) | BST 500
Blade: 60 / 130 / 60 / 130 / 60 / 120 (+5 Atk, Def, SpA, SpD) | BST 560
New ability and description: Shield and Blade (Stance Change and Shields Down).If the Pokemon uses a Physical or Special move, it changes to Blade forme. If this Pokemon uses King's Shield, it changes to Shield forme.While in Blade Form, it cannot be afflicted by status condition or become drowsy.
Notable Moves: Utility: King Shield, Toxic, Stealth Rock, Destiny Bond
Physical: Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak, Acrobatics, U-Turn, Explosion, Iron Head, Sacred Sword, Pursuit, Earthquake
Special: Shadow Ball, Flash Canon, Power Gem, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic
Set Up: Shell Smash, Calm Mind, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Aeginior can run a plethora of sets: it can be a suicide lead with Stealth Rock, Explosion, Destiny Bond, STAB-move. It can be a pivot with STAB-moves, U-Turn and Kings Shield. It can also be run a Shell-Smash set and can be unpredictable thanks to its wide movepool. Moreover Aeginior can run either physical or special sets.

Parents: Hypno / Machamp (Human-Like)
Offspring name: Hypchamp
New Type: Psychic / Fighting
Base Stats: 98 / 112 / 85 / 79 / 110 / 71 | BST 555
New ability and description: Soporific (No Guard + Insomnia).The Pokémon can’t miss its Sleep inducing moves.
Notable Moves: Hypnosis, Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Poison Jab, Thunder Punch, Wish, Protect, Knock Off
Role Identification: Hypchamp has to abuse from perfect accuracy Hypnosis. It can either run a defensive set with Wish thanks to its good bulk or an offensive set with Z-Hypnosis and Belly Drum.

Parents: Araquanid / Accelgor (Bug)
Offspring name: Araqualgor
New Type: Water / Bug
Base Stats: 84 / 80 / 76 / 70 / 106 / 104 | BST 520
New ability and description: Hydrated Bubble (Hydratation + Water Bubble).This Pokemon's Water power is 2x; it can't be affected by any status; Fire power against it is halved.
Notable Moves: Water Shuriken, Scald, Liquidation, Leech Life, Bug Buzz, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, U-Turn, Spikes, Energy Ball, Recover
Role Identification: Araqualgor is a powerfull wallbreaker thanks to its immunity to status and the power of its Water-type moves. It can run either a Choice Specs set with Water Shuriken or a bulkier set with Recover and Spikes.

DNA Donors: Zangoose / Breloom
Offspring name: Zangoom
New Type: Normal / Fight
Base Stats: 70 / 130 / 70 / 60 / 60 / 99 (+3 HP, +7 Atk, +19 Spe) | BST 489
New ability and description: Poison Boost (Poison Heal + Toxic Boost). Poison Heal and Toxic Boost in one ability.
Notable Moves: Facade, Close Combat, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Quick Attack, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Zangoom is a powerful Swords Dancer but it suffers from 4MSS, indeed it needs Facade and Close Combat as powerful STAB-moves, Quick Attack or Mach Punch as priority, Knock Off to hit Ghost-type and Swords Dance.

Edit: Remove Toxola and Smearking since I can only submit 6 fusions.
Very cool submissions, but Minior + Aegislash was already done (by me btw) so you can replace it back with either Toxala or Smearking :)

DNA Donors: Zangoose / Breloom
Offspring name: Zangoom
New Type: Normal / Fight
Base Stats: 70 / 130 / 70 / 60 / 60 / 99 (+3 HP, +7 Atk, +19 Spe) | BST 489
New ability and description: Poison Boost (Poison Heal + Toxic Boost). Poison Heal and Toxic Boost in one ability.
Notable Moves: Facade, Close Combat, Knock Off, Mach Punch, Quick Attack, Swords Dance
Role Identification: Zangoom is a powerful Swords Dancer but it suffers from 4MSS, indeed it needs Facade and Close Combat as powerful STAB-moves, Quick Attack or Mach Punch as priority, Knock Off to hit Ghost-type and Swords Dance.
This DNA fusion is illegal because Zangoose and Breloom aren't genderless and aren't in the Undiscovered egg group either. :/

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Parents: Magearna + Magnezone
Shared Egg Group: DNA
Offspring: Magezone (not Magmag :P)
New Typing: Fairy / Electric
New Stats: 87 (+12) / 82 / 115 / 150 (+20) / 110 (+8) / 62 (BST: 606)
Ability: Fey Shield (Soul-Heart + Sturdy: When another Pokemon faints, this Pokemon survives one hit with at least 1 HP. This can only activate once before the user switches out.)
Notable Moves: Fleur Cannon, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Ice Beam, Aura Sphere, Thunder Wave, Shift Gear, Z-Teleport
Role Description: Do you think Magezone seems a bit slow for an Electric type? You won't be thinking much at all after taking a Specs Fleur Cannon off a titanic 150 Special Attack. There's more to this fusion than brute power, however. Amazing coverage options, strong defensive typing, a resistance to conventional momentum-ruining revenge kills in Fey Shield, and a bevy of move options keep you terrifyingly versatile.
Sample Sets:
Pivot Tank
Magezone @ Choice Specs / Assault Vest
Ability: Fey Shield
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Thunderbolt / Discharge / Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam / Aura Sphere
- Volt Switch

Screens Supporter
Magezone @ Psychium Z / Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Volt Switch
- Teleport / Ice Beam / Fleur Cannon

Threat Slayer
Magezone @ Petaya Berry / Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SPe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Aura Sphere
- Shift Gear / Heart Swap

Parents: Medicham + Entei
Offspring: Medentei
New Typing: Fighting / Fire
New Stats: 93 (+6) / 87 / 82 (+2) / 81 (+6) / 81 (+6) / 90
Ability: Divine Fury (Pure Power + Pressure: This Pokemon's Attack stat is doubled, but its moves that target a foe deplete PP twice as quickly.)
Notable Moves: High Jump Kick, Drain Punch, Sacred Fire, Flare Blitz, Flame Charge, Extreme Speed, Fake Out, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Bulk Up
Role Description: This fury is something supernatural, alright. 252 EVs in Attack and a Jolly Nature gives a massive 546 Attack, while 252+ Mega Mewtwo X reaches a pitiful 526. And unlike MMX, this terror can hold items, learns excellent STAB moves that hit every solo type for neutral damage, and has access to powerful priority. I didn't even add Attack or Speed points to not knock this force of nature completely off the rails, even if it can only use its moves half as much. Be afraid.
Sample Sets:
Destroyer of Worlds
Medentei @ Choice Band
Ability: Divine Fury
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- High Jump Kick
- Extreme Speed
- Ice Punch / Thunder Punch / Flare Blitz

Continual Destruction
Medentei @ Life Orb
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Sacred Fire
- High Jump Kick / Drain Punch
- Extreme Speed / Fake Out
- Ice Punch / Fake Out

Boosting Terror
Medentei @ Fightinium Z
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- High Jump Kick
- Sacred Fire / Ice Punch
- Extreme Speed

(Medichamite is banned, so no mega here)

Parents: Landorus-Incarnate + Celesteela
Offspring: Landosteela
New Typing: Ground / Steel
New Stats: 95 (+2) / 118 (+5) / 96 / 124 (+13) / 90 / 101 (+20)
Ability: Fuel Allocation (Sheer Force + Beast Boost: When this Pokemon uses an attack with secondary effect(s), the secondary effect is nullified, and instead the Pokemon's highest stat is boosted by one stage.)
Notable Moves: Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Earthquake, U-Turn, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Autotomize
Role Description: A frighteningly potent mixed sweeper full of options to pressure the opponent. If snowballing your way to domination via Fuel Allocation isn't your cup of tea, good defensive ability and move options like Stealth Rock or Leech Seed make Landosteela an excellent team player.
Sample Sets:
Special Sweeper
Landosteela @ Life Orb
Ability: Fuel Allocation
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower
- Hidden Power Ice
- Focus Blast / Flash Cannon

Mixed Speed Booster
Landosteela @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 Atk / 184 Spa / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

Supporter
Landosteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Earth Power
- U-Turn / Flamethrower

Parents: Tyranitar + Abomasnow
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring: Tyranisnow
New Typing: Rock / Ice
New Stats: 105 / 123 / 102 / 103 / 102 / 70 (BST: 605)
Ability: Comet Storm (Sand Stream + Snow Warning: While this Pokemon is on the field, Pokemon not Rock or Ice type take 1/8 HP damage per turn, and Rock-types have 1.5x Special Defense. Blizzard will never miss.)

Parents: Tyranitar + Abomasnow-Mega
Shared Egg Group: Monster
Offspring: Tyranisnow-Mega
Stone Name: Tyranicite
New Typing: Rock / Ice
New Stats: 105 / 163 / 132 / 143 / 122 / 40 (BST: 705)
Ability: Snow Warning
Notable Moves: Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Blizzard, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Protect
Role Description: Don't let its poor Speed deceive you; Tyranisnow and its Mega Evolution are fearsome fighters on the field, boasting massive offensive presence and frightening bulk despite a poor defensive typing. Boosting options, priority, and mixed potential forces opponents to stay on their toes... lest they catch frostbite in the comet storm!
Sample Sets:

Mixed Tank
Tyranisnow @ Expert Belt / Assault Vest / Life Orb
Ability: Comet Storm
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spa
Brave Nature
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Blizzard / Fire Blast
- Ice Shard / Fire Blast

The Eliminator
Tyranisnow @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Substitute / Taunt
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss / Ice Punch / Block

Mega SD
Tyranisnow @ Tyranicite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

Parents: Aurorus + Meloetta
Offspring: Auloetta
New Typing: Ice / Psychic
New Stats: 111 / 77 / 74 / 133 (+20) / 130 (+20) / 74 (BST: 599)
Ability: Winter's Song (Refrigerate + Serene Grace: Normal-type moves become Ice-type. Moves transformed in this way have their secondary effect chance multiplied by 10. )
Notable Moves: Relic Song, Ice Beam, Frost Breath, Psychic, Psyshock, Freeze-Dry, Earth Power, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Stealth Rock

Parents:
Aurorus + Meloetta-Pirouette
Offspring: Auloetta-Pirouette
New Typing: Ice / Fighting
New Stats: 111 / 133 / 74 / 77 / 74 / 130 (BST: 599)
Ability: Winter's Song (Refrigerate + Serene Grace: Normal-type moves become Ice-type. Moves transformed in this way have their secondary effect chance multiplied by 10. )
Notable Moves: Relic Song, Secret Power, Return, Close Combat, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Quick Attack, U-Turn
Role Description: Fusions with ridiculous offense, blistering speed, and disheartening defenses are nothing new. Auloetta's ability to dominate the field through status, though, brings something horrifyingly new to the table. Winter's Song ensures that successfully landed Relic Songs and Secret Powers will sleep and paralyze the opponent respectively, finally giving the Pirouette form the breathing space to shine... and shine it does.
Sample Sets:
Momentum Master
Auoletta @ Icicle Plate / Assault Vest / Fightinium Z
Ability: Winter's Song
Jolly / Hasty Nature
- Relic Song
- Secret Power
- Close Combat / Knock Off
- U-Turn

Physical Sweeper
Auoletta @ Life Orb
Ability: Winter's Song
Jolly / Adamant Nature
- Relic Song
- Return
- Close Combat
- Knock Off / Fire Punch / Stone Edge

Last edited by a moderator:
I just updated the spreadsheet (link) and fixed a lot of stuff in it.

Changelog:
  • Put Starchamp and Porylure in, who were previously missing despite existing (shifted a lot of FEdex numbers)
  • Redid the combo-frequency displayer to work properly, it no longer shows inverse combination pairs and actually works correctly
  • Added the Fusion Abilities Dex which is right what it says on the tin, shows the description for all of the abilities (some were lengthened for clarity or simplified for room)
  • Changed The Illegitimate Love Child of Gastrodon and Magcargo to Macaroon
  • Added room for expansion with the new slates happening again
  • Changed some of the page titles to make more sense
  • Fixed general formatting errors
Now many of the bonus features are actually usable and accurate.

Fun fact: The most common type combinations are Normal / Ghost, Water / Dragon, and Bug / Steel. Roughly 7% of all of the fusions are one of these type combinations.

TMan87

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Fun fact: The most common type combinations are Normal / Ghost, Water / Dragon, and Bug / Steel. Roughly 7% of all of the fusions are one of these type combinations.
Interestingly enough, these are excellent defensive typings, but not as powerful offensive typings.

Tuthur

formerly 0-7 in FCL
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Thanks for your replies, Exploudit and Jucherz. Aeginior and Zangoom have been removed for Smearking and Tentola.

I have some questions about Mega evolution in FE, G-Luke.

Is Mawilite allowed? It isn't listed in the banned stones but it is broken too.
Can Metagross fusions that already won (Metabat, Banegross, Metsir, Metanlee, Mentor) still Mega evolve with Metagrossite?

TMan87

I have some questions about Mega evolution in FE, G-Luke.

Is Mawilite allowed? It isn't listed in the banned stones but it is broken too.
Can Metagross fusions that already won (Metabat, Banegross, Metsir, Metanlee, Mentor) still Mega evolve with Metagrossite?
Nah, Mawilite's not allowed, but G-Luke's too much of a Snorlax to add it to the list of banned stones...

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
I just updated the spreadsheet (link) and fixed a lot of stuff in it.

Changelog:
  • Put Starchamp and Porylure in, who were previously missing despite existing (shifted a lot of FEdex numbers)
  • Redid the combo-frequency displayer to work properly, it no longer shows inverse combination pairs and actually works correctly
  • Added the Fusion Abilities Dex which is right what it says on the tin, shows the description for all of the abilities (some were lengthened for clarity or simplified for room)
  • Changed The Illegitimate Love Child of Gastrodon and Magcargo to Macaroon
  • Added room for expansion with the new slates happening again
  • Changed some of the page titles to make more sense
  • Fixed general formatting errors
Now many of the bonus features are actually usable and accurate.

Water / Dragon? The type combination used by Kingdra and Palkia, whom worked more as sweepers?

That type turns out more useful for defensive than for offensive, as TMan87 said, so next time I could make a much bulkier Water / Dragon...

Don't know how to quote stuff, but Samtendo09 quoted a post saying Wishiwashi was banned. So no, I don't think that's legal. Also was it too late when I sent in Chandelure + Gardevoir or did you just forget it?someone already made it

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Don't know how to quote stuff, but Samtendo09 quoted a post saying Wishiwashi was banned. So no, I don't think that's legal. Also was it too late when I sent in Chandelure + Gardevoir or did you just forget it?
just click the reply button, it quotes the text you choose.

Also, I made a counter proposal to the Wishiwashi ban IF the stats were done in a balanced way

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
How did I not see this earlier?

Either way, I'll sneak in a last minute submission:

Parents: Cryogonal|Avalugg
Shared egg group:
DNA
Offspring name:
Cryalugg
New type:
Ice
New base stats:
103/84/107/70/111/67 (+20 HP, +20 Sp. Def) (542 BST)
New ability and desc:
Envyroment Adptation (Ice Body + Levitate) = This mon is imune to a typing if a weather is active, imune to all weathers (Water in Rain/Primordial Sea, Fire in Sun/Desolate Land, Ice in Hail, Flying in Delta Stream, Steel/Rock/Ground in Sandstorm)
Notable moves:
Rapid Spin, Recover, Toxic, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Hail, Iron Defense, Curse, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Knock Off
Role identification:
I present you the first ever Ice-Type member of Sand Teams. The ability makes it viable in any weather, the stats are great deensively and you get recover, confuse ray and toxic. This may seem bad for going Stalling with an ice-type, but this thing in the sand is imune to 3 types, two of which were former weaknesses and the other is a common offensive type. While it may be a sort of a sitting duck, it still has got some potential with Curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)