Not open for further replies.

Learned By: Miltrank
Name: Milky Way (Milk Drink+Heat Wave)
New Type: Normal
Classification:

Base Power: ---
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 10 PP
Effect: The target loses 10% of its HP and is now also Burned, all because the milk is too hot.
Target: Single Target

Learned By: Furfraught
Name: Spiky Switch-Out (Roar+Spiky Shield)
New Type: Grass
Classification:

Accuracy: ---
Power Points: 5 PP
Effect: The user uses Roar 6 times and also uses Spiky Shield, the opponent, when in play because of the roar randomly use a move and if it is physical, Spiky Shield comes in play. -6 priority

Learned By: Tyranking
Name: Fling Sting (Fling+Poison Sting)
New Type: Dark
Classification:

Base Power: Varies
Effect: The user stings the target with its item, the power depends on what item the user is holding, if the item looks like it hurts if you're stinged with it, it has 150 BP those being: Grip Claw, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Sticky Barb, Dragon Fang, Sharp Beak, all Shards, Razor Fang, Star Piece, Comet Shard, Relic Crown. For all the other items it has 20 BP, the user loses its item.

Learned By: Supermuk
Name: Bad Candy (Trick-or-Treat+Gunk Shot)
New Type: Poison
Classification:

Accuracy: 80%
Effect: The user will receive untastefull candy from the opponent while trick-or-treating. If the user shoots the bad candy in the faraway trash can then the opponent is sad that Supermuk did not taste their candy and will gain the Ghost typing and be Poisoned. If the user misses then the user must eat the bad candy and will be poisoned. Thanks.

Learned By: Mentor
Name: Confusing Magic (Confusion+Hex)
New Type: Ghost
Classification:

Base Power: 65 BP
Effect: The user will show the opponent a magic trick, there is a 50% chance that the opponent will be confused. After the magic trick, the user uses Hex. Power is doubled if the opponent has a status condition.

Learned By: Elektra
Name: Wild Spoons (Wild Charge+Kinesis)
New Type: Psychic
Classification:

Base Power: 60 BP
Effect: The user launches its spoons at the opponent, this always hits twice. The user takes recoil damage.

Learned By: Escagon
Name: Poke Party (Fell Stinger+Dragon Dance)
New Type: Bug
Classification:

Base Power: 50 BP
Power Points: 25 PP
Effect: The user dances at a party and pokes everyone, if the opponent is defeated by its pokes, the user will gain +3 Attack and +3 Speed.

Learned By: Golmanitan
Name: Inferno Slap (Mud Slap+Fire Punch)
New Type: Fire
Classification:

Base Power: 20 BP
Effect: The opponent is slapped in the face, this lowers the accuracy of the opponent by 1 stage and has a 10% chance of burning the opponent.

Realises that the moves have to have traits from their 'parent' moves.
'Whatever i already changed Bad Candy because of that (originally OHKO) but i'm not changing Wild Spoons its perfect.'
the flavor for the moves is adorable (and I should add flavor text to my moves again), but a few issues:

- Milky Way is only a slight improvement compared to Will-o-Wisp. I'd make it do more damage, and it would make more sense as a Will-o-Wisp derivative instead of one of Heat Wave

- Where did you get the "random move" effect of Spiky Switch-Out? Or the 6 times?

- Fling Sting's idea is cool, but I'd make it Poison-Type, have it use Fling Base Powers for most items, and have it badly poison (like Toxic) with "pointy items" (your list + Never-Melt Ice and Poison Barb) but reduce their power to 130

- What the heck is up with Bad Candy? I can't tell what it actually does. (also i'm pretty sure that with Trick-or-Treat it's the TARGET that gets the candy just saying)

- How'd you get Wild Spoons' effect? Kinesis isn't a Special move (it's a status move), and neither Wild Charge nor Kinesis have multiple hits.

- Inferno Slap is super weak, and accuracy-lowering effects are annoying.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Name: Milky Way (Milk Drink+Heat Wave)
Classification:

Effect: The target loses 10% of its HP and is now also Burned, all because the milk is too hot.

Name: Spiky Switch-Out (Roar+Spiky Shield)
Classification:

Effect: The user uses Roar 6 times and also uses Spiky Shield, the opponent, when in play because of the roar randomly use a move and if it is physical, Spiky Shield comes in play. -6 priority

Name: Fling Sting (Fling+Poison Sting)
Classification:

Base Power: Varies
Effect: The user stings the target with its item, the power depends on what item the user is holding, if the item looks like it hurts if you're stinged with it, it has 150 BP those being: Grip Claw, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Sticky Barb, Dragon Fang, Sharp Beak, all Shards, Razor Fang, Star Piece, Comet Shard, Relic Crown. For all the other items it has 20 BP, the user loses its item.

Name: Bad Candy (Trick-or-Treat+Gunk Shot)
Classification:

Effect: The user will receive untastefull candy from the opponent while trick-or-treating. If the user shoots the bad candy in the faraway trash can then the opponent is sad that Supermuk did not taste their candy and will gain the Ghost typing and be Poisoned. If the user misses then the user must eat the bad candy and will be poisoned. Thanks.

Name: Confusing Magic (Confusion+Hex)
Classification:

Base Power: 65 BP
Effect: The user will show the opponent a magic trick, there is a 50% chance that the opponent will be confused. After the magic trick, the user uses Hex. Power is doubled if the opponent has a status condition.

Name: Wild Spoons (Wild Charge+Kinesis)
New Type: Psychic
Classification:

Base Power: 60 BP
Effect: The user launches its spoons at the opponent, this always hits twice. The user takes recoil damage.

Name: Poke Party (Fell Stinger+Dragon Dance)
Classification:

Base Power: 50 BP
Power Points: 25 PP
Effect: The user dances at a party and pokes everyone, if the opponent is defeated by its pokes, the user will gain +3 Attack and +3 Speed.

Name: Inferno Slap (Mud Slap+Fire Punch)
Classification:

Base Power: 20 BP
Effect: The opponent is slapped in the face, this lowers the accuracy of the opponent by 1 stage and has a 10% chance of burning the opponent.

'Whatever i already changed Bad Candy because of that (originally OHKO) but i'm not changing Wild Spoons its perfect.'
Hello! And welcome to the Fusion Moves thread! I understand that due to you being rather new to Fusion Moves, you are a stranger to most of its rules regarding move fusion. That being said, while flavour description for the move being made is great, it must be seoerate from the effect description, or at least be very clear - as it took three minutes of reading to actually know what each move does. Even after that, several moves here are illegal.

I guess Milky Way is a more efficent Will O Wisp? Its not illegal per se, but I barely see how Milk Drink factors into the move other than typing.

Spiky Switch Out is definately illegal. It draws aspects that have nothing to do with the move, (multiple use per turn move) and that makes it broken as hell (Roaring six times in a row with one PP usage? A Spike and SR makes you autowin). Thats out quickly. Besides, a -6 priority Protect feature is worthless.

I assume Confusing Magic is Hex with a 50% confusion chance.

Wild Spoons is also out as not only does it factor a multihiting feature that isnt present on either parent move, you simply don't get a Special attack from fusing a Physical and a Status one.

The rest of your moves are either simple enough to understand and not broken and therefore are fine (Poke Party, Inferno Slap) or not necessarily broken but too confusing to understand due to poor and unclear description. (Everything else I didn't cover).

Also I had to address this
Thats not how it works. Its not about if its flavourfully perfect in your eyes, its about whats considered legal by the threads rules. Please refrain from stating more things like that.

In general, fix the descriptions and change the illegal submissions. Thank you and have a nice read!

Last edited:
Hello! And welcome to the Fusion Moves thread! I understand that due to you being rather new to Fusion Moves, you are a stranger to most of its rules regarding move fusion. That being said, while flavour description for the move being made is great, it must be seoerate from the effect description, or at least be very clear - as it took three minutes of reading to actually know what each move does. Even after that, several moves here are illegal.

I guess Milky Way is a more efficent Will O Wisp? Its not illegal per se, but I barely see how Milk Drink factors into the move other than typing.

Spiky Switch Out is definately illegal. It draws aspects that have nothing to do with the move, (multiple use per turn move) and that makes it broken as hell (Roaring six times in a row with one PP usage? A Spike and SR makes you autowin). Thats out quickly. Besides, a -6 priority Protect feature is worthless.

I assume Confusing Magic is Hex with a 50% confusion chance.

Wild Spoons is also out as not only does it factor a multihiting feature that isnt present on either parent move, you simply don't get a Special attack from fusing a Physical and a Status one.

The rest of your moves are either simple enough to understand and not broken and therefore are fine (Poke Party, Inferno Slap) or not necessarily broken but too confusing to understand due to poor and unclear description. (Everything else I didn't cover).

Also I had to address this

Thats not how it works. Its not about if its flavourfully perfect in your eyes, its about whats considered legal by the threads rules. Please refrain from stating more things like that.

In general, fix the descriptions and change the illegal votes. Thank you and have a nice read!
wow way to say what i just said

unrelated to anything, but does Revelation Dance count as STAB on Oricorio for the purposes of Fusion Moves? It's not the same type from the status screen, but since it adjusts itself to always be STAB for its user, I think it should.

G-Luke

wow way to say what i just said

unrelated to anything, but does Revelation Dance count as STAB on Oricorio for the purposes of Fusion Moves? It's not the same type from the status screen, but since it adjusts itself to always be STAB for its user, I think it should.
Its a Normal typed move so no it doesn't.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Also something that I've been wondering for a while: How does Smeargle work? Because having just Sketch as an usable move to fuse would be incredibly tricky (And repetitive, since everyone would have to use it), and I imagine sketched Normal moves don't really count as part of Smeargle's movepool (In regards to being able to use it to fuse)

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Hey uh I forgot to vote last slate. Can I vote for my own Bael submission, so Bael gets two signature moves, or is it too late? pls

Miltrank: Origin0
Furfraught: AquaticPanic, Mygavolt
Tyranking: Origin0, Pika Xreme
Supermuk: AquaticPanic, Origin0
Mentor: Origin0
Elektra: Mygavolt
Escagon: Origin0
Golmantitan: Pika Xreme, AquaticPanic

Miltrank: AquaticPanic, Mygavolt
Furfraught: Pika Xreme, Mygavolt
Tyranking: Pika Xreme, Mygavolt, Origin0
Supermuk: Mygavolt, AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme
Mentor: Pika Xreme, Mygavolt, Origin0
Elektra: Mygavolt, Pika Xreme, AquaticPanic
Escagon: Pika Xreme, Mygavolt
Golmanitan: Mygavolt, AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme

Miltrank: Mygavolt
Furfraught: Pika Xreme
Tyranking: Mygavolt
Supermuk: Pika Xreme
Mentor: AquaticPanic, Mygavolt
Escagon: Origin0, Pika Xreme
Golmanitan: AquaticPanic

About the issues...
Now i don't even know if you are trying to be nice or if you want to make me look like an idiot.
I understand most of the arguments and changed my moves, but with stuff like:
Inferno Slap is super weak, and accuracy-lowering effects are annoying.
and
The rest of your moves are either simple enough to understand and not broken and therefore are fine or not necessarily broken but too confusing to understand due to poor and unclear description.

I start to think that you are just trying to find ways to make me look even worse.
I hope you read this but i also hope you don't answer...

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
About the issues...
Now i don't even know if you are trying to be nice or if you want to make me look like an idiot.
and
The rest of your moves are either simple enough to understand and not broken and therefore are fine or not necessarily broken but too confusing to understand due to poor and unclear description.

I start to think that you are just trying to find ways to make me look even worse.
They're right though... You should make descriptions like in the Smogon page, not like how they appear in-game. Take for example Steam Eruption. The description in the Smogon page is "30% chance to burn the target". The description in-game is "The user immerses the target in superheated steam. This may also leave the target with a burn." The in-game one is more confusing and doesn't exactly say what the move does or the chance of it happening. If we didn't see Steam Eruption in a match, we could assume the "immerses the target" means some new Steam Terrain, but we both know it doesn't do that. You see how confusing descriptions can be a problem?

G-Luke

About the issues...
and

Quite the opposite. You did something wrong, and it was my job as not only leader of the thread, but moderator of Pet Mods on a whole to inform you of your errors in the hope that next time you post quality submissions.

Miltrank: AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme
Furfraught: AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme
Tyranking: AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme
Supermuk: Origin0
Mentor: AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme
Elektra: AquaticPanic
Escagon: AquaticPanic, Mygavolt
Golmanitan: AquaticPanic, Pika Xreme, Mygavolt

24-hour warning until voting is closed.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Miltrank: Mygavolt
Furfraught: Pika Xreme
Tyranking: AquaticPanic
Supermuk: Mygavolt
Mentor: Origin0
Escagon: AquaticPanic
Golmanitan: PikaXreme

Here are the winners, featuring many moves for Supermuk and Escagon.

Name: Mystery Product (Facade + Will-O-Wisp)
New Type:

Classification:

Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15 (max 24)
Effect: Randomly inflicts one of poison, burn, or paralysis.
Z-Effect: Attack +1
Target: Single Adjacent

Name: Purification (Refresh + Synthesis)
Classification: Status
Base Power: -
Accuracy: -
Effect: Heals 50% of max HP. If statused, heals 66% max HP and cures status.
Target: Self

A recovery move that doesn't have low PP and can cure status as well.

Name: Corrode (Smack Down + Sludge Wave)
Classification: Physical
Base Power: 95
Accuracy: 100
Power Points: 10 (max 16)
Effect: Takes away the Poison immunity of Steel types. Can hit Steel types.
Target: 1 opponent

An Arrows-alike that drastically improves Tyranking's STAB coverage.

Name: Oil Ray (Confuse Ray + Gunk Shot)
Base Power: 120 (Z-210)
Power Points: 16
Effect:The foe has a 30% chance of getting confused.
Target: One foe

Gives Supermuk a superpower of shooting rays. It also is really powerful with a great side effect
Name: Shadow Rend (Shadow Ball + Poison Jab)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 80
Effect: Has a 30% chance to lower the target's Defense stat by 1 stage.
Z-Effect: 160 BP
Target: Selected Target

Gives Supermuk a usable physical Ghost-type STAB move.
Name: Venosneak (Shadow Sneak + Venoshock)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 40
Power Points: 20 (max 32)
Effect: +1 Priority. Base Power is doubled if the target is poisoned.
Z-Effect: 100 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Name: Spook Wave (Astonish + Sludge Wave)
Effect: 30% chance to flinch the target. 30% chance to poison the target.
Target: All adjacent

A more reliable Ghost STAB, what a shock.

Name: Cursed Meteor (Meteor Mash + Curse)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 85
Accuracy: 95
Effect: Has a 20% chance to inflict Curse on the target.
Z-Effect: 160 BP
Target: Selected Target

A good Ghost-type STAB move that can also induce the nasty Curse condition on the opponent.

Name: En Passant (Volt Switch + Future Sight)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 120
Effect: The user prepares an attack for the end of the second turn after the move is used. Then, the user switches out.
Z-Effect: 190 BP Shattered Psyche

Name: Shattering Storm (Iron Head + Outrage)
New Type:

Classification:

Effect: Repeats for 2-3 turns, then confuses user. Each hit has a 30% chance to flinch the target.
Z-Effect: 190 BP
Target: Random Target

Pretty much a superior Iron Head. Scare away all those Fairies.
Name: Gemini Meteor (Twineedle + Draco Meteor)
New Type: Dragon
Base Power: 60
Effect: Hits 2 times. Each hit has a 20% chance to lower target's Special Attack by 1.

Hard-hitting Dragon STAB with a useful effect
Name: Dual Dozer (Twineedle + Bulldoze)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 45
Effect: Hits targets twice, with each hit having a 20% chance to lower Speed by 1 stage.
Z-Effect: 100 BP Tectonic Rage
Target: All Adjacent
Name: Stinging Tail (Fell Stinger + Bulldoze)
Base Power: 60 (Z-120)
Power Points: 32
Effect: Hits everyone on the field and lowers their attack and Speed by two stages. For every mon knocked out by this, the user will gain +3 in Attack and Speed.
Target: Whole field

Gives Escagon a pretty good way to not only keep being bulky, but to become a huge threat if it gets a KO.

Name: Fire Quake (Earthquake + Fire Fang)
Base Power: 100
Effect: 10% chance to burn target. 10% chance to flinch target.
Target: All adjacent

A strong Fire STAB that doesn't have recoil.
Name: Blazing Spirit (Flame Charge + Curse)
Base Power: 50 (Z-100)
Power Points: 32
Effect: Gives user +1 in Atk, Def and Speed.
Target: One foe

Insanely good boosting move.

Next slate:
  • Sunflorrim (Sunflora + Cherrim)
  • Unconventional (Lunatone + Volcanion)
  • Ambiccino (Ambipom + Cinccino)
  • Parp (Persian + Liepard)
  • Zyflare (Zygarde + Flareon)
  • Probs (Probopass + Latias)
  • Hentai (Heatran + Tentacruel)
  • Tornastar (Tornadus-I + Omastar)

Learned By: Sunflorrim
Name: Solar Razor (Solar Beam + Razor Leaf)
Classification: Special
Effect: Always a critical hit in Sun.
Target: Adjacent opponents

"Sunflorrim shoots off cutters made of sunlight to slice the opponents."

something to make sunflorrim even more insane in sun
Learned By: Unconventional
Name: Power Eruption (Power Gem + Steam Eruption)
New Type: Rock
Base Power: 110
Effect: 30% chance to burn

"Unconventional envelops the target with an immense ray of light that sparkles like gemstones."

A perfectly-accurate Rock-typed Steam Eruption.
Learned By: Ambiccino
Name: Quadruple Hit (Double Hit + Tail Slap)
Base Power: 25
Accuracy: 90
Effect: Hits four times.

"Ambiccino slams the target its hard tails, hitting them four times."

Better STAB.
Learned By: Parp
Name: Feint EX (Feint + Feint Attack)
Base Power: 45
Accuracy: -%
Effect: +2 Priority. Bypasses protection. Never misses.

"Parp manuvers masterfully, in order to bypass the target's guard."

p r i o r i t y b o y s
Learned By: Zyflare
Name: Fire Waves (Fire Spin + Thousand Waves)
Base Power: 90
Effect: Traps targets hit. Trapped targets take 1/16th of their HP for 2-5 turns.
Target: All adjacent foes

"Zyflare sends fierce waves of fire along the ground to trap the target."

Better Fire STAB that can trap targets hit.
Learned By: Probs
Name: Healing Stones (Heal Pulse + Stealth Rock)
Base Power: -
Accuracy: -
Effect: Sets a "hazard" on the user's side that heals Pokemon that switch in by the amount that Stealth Rock would damage them.
Target: All allies

"Probs makes stones filled with healing energy float around its team."

Excellent support option that can keep a team going for a long time (though the Rock-resitant Probs doesn't get much)
Learned By: Hentai
Name: Naughty Tentacles (Magma Storm + Toxic)
Effect: Traps target for 3-5 turns. Residual damage starts at 1/16th and doubles every turn. When used by a Poison-type, never misses.

"Hentai forms toxic tentacles to envelop the target and prevent it from escaping."

Poison STAB, wallbreak option, and extends the joke in the name.
Learned By: Tornastar
Name: Tropical Storm (Scald + Hurricane)
New Type: Flying
Effect: 30% chance to confuse target

"Tornastar shoots a fierce wind at the target."

reliable flying stab???

Name: Drain Grain (Ingrain + Leech Seed)
New Type:

Classification:

Accuracy: 90%
Effect: The target is seeded, meaning 1/8 of its max HP is drained per turn, and prevented from switching out by regular means.
Z-Effect: Resets lowered stats

Name: Desert Wisp (Sandstorm + Will-O-Wisp)
New Type:

Classification:

Accuracy: 85%
Effect: Burns the target. If the target is not Rock-, Ground-, or Steel-type, then the target takes 1/16 extra residual damage for 5 turns (8 if the user is holding Smooth Rock).
Z-Effect: Speed +1

Name: Latent Double (Double Hit + Hidden Power)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 35
Accuracy: 95%
Effect: Hits 2 times. Changes type based on the user's IVs.
Z-Effect: 100 BP Breakneck Blitz

Learned By: Parp
Name: Sharp Slash (Slash + Night Slash)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 70
Effect: Guaranteed critical hit.
Z-Effect: 140 BP Breakneck Blitz

Name: Nitro Core (Core Enforcer + Flame Charge)
New Type:

Classification:

Effect: Speed +1 for every target that has used a move before the user.
Z-Effect: 140 BP Devastating Drake
Target: All Adjacent Foes

Name: Dragon Seal (Rock Tomb + Dragon Breath)
New Type:

Classification:

Effect: Paralyzes the target.
Z-Effect: 120 BP Devastating Drake

Name: Doujin Trap (Will-O-Wisp + Toxic Spikes)
New Type:

Classification:

Effect: Lays a hazard on the opponent's side that burns non-Fire-type switch-ins and can be removed if an opposing Fire-type switches in.
Z-Effect: +1 Defense
Target: All Foes

Name: Enacirruh (Hurricane + Smack Down)
New Type:

Classification:

Base Power: 80
Effect: Sends an airborne target to the ground.
Z-Effect: 160 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Target: Any

Last edited:
Name: Worry Leaf (Magical Leaf + Worry Seed)
Z-Move: 110 BP Bloom Doom
Accuracy: ---%
Power Points: 15 (24)
Effect: Make the target ability Insomnia. This attack don’t miss.

Name: Heated Gems (Overheat + Power Gem)
Z-Move: 190 BP Continental Crush
Power Points: 10 (16)
Effect: Lower the user Special Attack by 2 stage.

Name: Echoed Slam (Slam + Echoed Voice)
Z-Move: 110 BP Breakneak Blitz
Power Points: 20 (32)
Effect: This move have a 20% chance to paralyze the target. Echoed Slam deals damage starting at base power 60, and increases by 20 each turn if used by any Pokémon on the field, up to a maximum base power of 160.

Name: Dance of the Flames (Dragon Dance + Flame Charge)
Z-Move: Eliminates any stat drops applied to the user
Effect: Raises the user's Attack by one stage and Speed by two stages

Name: Dragon Blast (Rock Blast + Dragon Pulse)
Z-Move: 100 Devastating Drake
Effect: Hit the Target 2-5 Times

Name: Burning Spray (Incinerate + Acid Spray)
Base Power: 50
Z-Move: 100 BP Inferno Overdrive
Effect: 100% chance to lower the target Special Defense while destroy their berry/gem.

Name: Star Strike (Hurricane + Stone Edge)
Z-Move: 180 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Effect: 30% Chance to confuse the target. Can’t miss in rain. High Crit Rate
Target: Single

Last edited:
Name: Worry Leaf (Magical Leaf + Worry Seed)
Z-Move: 110 BP Bloom Doom
Power Points: 15 (24)
Effect: Make the target ability Worry Seed. This attack don’t miss.

Name: Heated Gems (Overheat + Power Gem)
Z-Move: 190 BP Continental Crush
Effect: Lower the user Special Attack by 2 stage.

Name: Echoed Slam
Z-Move: 110 BP Breakneak Blitz
Effect: This move have a 20% chance to paralyze the target. Echoed Slam deals damage starting at base power 60, and increases by 20 each turn if used by any Pokémon on the field, up to a maximum base power of 160.

Name: Dance of the Flames (Dragon Dance + Flame Charge)
Z-Move: Eliminates any stat drops applied to the user
Effect: Raises the user's Attack by one stage and Speed by two stages

Name: Dragon Blast (Rock Blast + Dragon Pulse)
Z-Move: 100 Devastating Drake
Effect: Hit the Target 2-5 Times

Name: Burning Spray (Incinerate + Acid Spray)
Base Power: 50
Z-Move: 100 BP Inferno Overdrive
Effect: 100% chance to lower the target Special Defense while destroy their berry/gem.

Name: Star Strike (Hurricane + Stone Edge)
Z-Move: 180 BP Supersonic Skystrike
Effect: 30% Chance to confuse the target. Can’t miss in rain. High Crit Rate
Target: Single
Shouldn't Dance of the Flames be a Status move as opposed to Special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)