garchomp voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I'm pretty sure I said 2 months to those in IRC wondering about the voting scheme. I thought 2 months had gone by, shows how much attention I have been paying. Who picked 1 month, and why did you go against what I initially said?

People are complaining in #smogon that it's too early to vote.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
It's really not too early to vote.

I mean, if it's too early now, it'll be too early in a month as well..

Have a nice day.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I personally don't think that the people that are complaining on IRC that it's too early to vote actually realize how long 1 month really is. I have a feeling they're just saying this because they like the suspect test ladder and don't want to go back to playing standard. I really think it may be too hard to satisfy everyone anyway. For instance, for 1 month, you may get people complaining that it's too short. Then with 2 months, you get people complaining that it's too long (or even that being too short like Hip was mentioning).

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Don't post over a lock.

To answer your question: the plan where the people who met the eligibility requirements will vote on the future of Garchomp. You know, the plan that was discussed to death with multiple threads in this forum and others... the one that dominated #insidescoop for weeks. I don't understand why people are acting like this was sprung upon them. Voting will commence as soon as I accomplish the two items below:

1) Finish evaluating the special applications
2) Match the qualifying shoddy nicks with forum accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)