[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just moved Naviathan into GP so I'd like to snatch up that Clefable revamp.

ok - spark

Last edited by a moderator:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Seeing Skarmory was dropped again after I dropped it, I'm just going to go an take it back and unlock my thread from it.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
taking pinsir from spark

approved, i heart coconut

coconut, you never told me if you wanted me to wear a tie or a bowtie to the dance

EDIT: Can I do the Tyranitar analysis? I think I would be better at that.

ttar is all yours - spark

Landorus-T and Pinsir are back up for grabs.

Also, some CAP mons have been put up for a revamp! See the reservation list in the OP for more details. This should go without saying, but remember that revamps shouldn't look identical to what's already onsite; we want the analyses to be brought up to date and reflect the Pokemon's most viable sets in the current metagame.

I'll also be reserving Offensive SD Scizor and Kyurem-B.

Last edited:
As you may have already noticed, we now have thread tags for the subforum! Please use these for your analyses and keep them updated as they move through the process.

Malaconda's in GP stage, so I'd like to do Landorus-T.

all yours - spark

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
I've used most of Aurumoth's sets some (Illusion QD, Illusion DD, Illusion TG); I could write it up.

it's yours. let's talk about the sets and whatnot on PS sometime. - spark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)