[Gen6] Ladder Streaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
credits to Stratos for the idea, epic art by HeaLnDeaL, approved by me

With the advent of the "Reset W/L" button we are graced with a new and cool ladder feature: KILLSTREAKS. How to play is simple: reset your CAP W/L, play on the ladder until you're about to lose, then take a screenshot of your /rank. However many wins you have with zero losses is your killstreak. I'll be keeping a leaderboard in this thread and maybe have nice things for the people on top of it, but probably just bragging rights. Still, I'm hyped to have something on the ladder that's actually worth participating in.

Leaderboard

1. NitrousAcid (57)
2. Sundar (29)
3. HeaLnDeaL (23)
4. Exclaimer (18)
5. GreenGogoatttt (18)
6. Mighty Sciz (17)

7. sparktrain (15)
8. gday (9)
9. KhosroTheGreat (9)
10. Ria (7)
11. SlaySlenderDragon XD (5)

FAQ

Q: But sparktrain, what about ladder heroes who aren't good but spam ladder slaying teams?
A: Hop on the ladder with Illusion Aurumoth and outplay them, champ.

Q: But sparktrain, what about people like gday who have lame-ass time zones that let them get free easy streaks?
A: There's nothing I can do about timezones, but there are decent CAP players in most parts of the world, so I imagine any effect from this is going to be over-exaggerated.

Q: What if there's a tie?
A: Whoever claimed it first will be ranked higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright fuckers

Time for Exclaimer pal/sensei/senpai/fucker to give you some REAL ADVICE

FOR REAL PPL

1) BRING STALLBREAKERS

We ladder with stall because NOBODY FUCKING DOES THIS

2) USE AURUMOTH

Why you scrubs dissing on moth? Are you struggling with sucker punch colossoil and talonflame brave birds?
You wanna know how to avoid that?
USE ILLUSION PROPERLY
COLOSSOIL WILL NEVER SUCKER PUNCH SHIT LIKE OPPOSING COLOSSOIL, TOMOHAWK, ETC.
Hell like something like Garchomp is fucking /fantastic/ for illusion because it forces physical attackers out super easy and resists fire/rock/neutral to flying
"but rocks"
YOU'RE IN THE TIER WITH COLOSSOIL/TOMOHAWK/THE AGE OF DEFOG
NO EXCUSES, FUCKER
And you guys are nomming diancie to S without giving aurumoth a passing glance

3) ICE AND FAIRY TYPES

Have you noticed that colossoil/tomohawk/altaria/cyclohm are everywhere and all weak to both ICE and FAIRY
Spam this shit and WIN GAMES EASY
Weavile/Syclant/Clefable/whatever you want

I'll post a streak eventually

Got absolutely demolished by a BulkPass Tomohawk.

+1 Attack Guts Facade from Colossoil can beat Tomohawk pretty easily, I found out firsthand

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I technically haven't lost yet but I figured this was high enough to post. As you can tell by my low Elo, there wasn't much competition on the ladder.

So this is my ladder streak so far. One, I'M NOT THE USER Cryptis. Second, I just used this alt as a meme, didn't know it got that lucky enough to get this record.

So I decided to go on another alt for memes and got a higher ranking before. If you think this is not me, I can just switch onto the alt for proof. Also I know that this thread is pretty inactive atm, but just wanted to post this, so yeah. This was before I choked in a battle against someone.

#HAIL SPARKTRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)