GSC Cup III - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, i was indeed playing tour today and felt sick about playing after that, i'll be available the entire day tomorrow and Tuesday if you want, (requesting an extension)

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
RE: Malekith vs Babidi

Malekith and babidi had extreme difficulty scheduling due to their large timezone gap. They were unable to find any suitable time during the week to play, as babidi works a 8-5 job and has incompatible times with Europe during the week day. Babidi gave hours that he was available without specifying that they were best for the weekend. On Saturday Malekith asked to play on Monday, when Babidi had meant the times for the weekend, and as a result the first weekend was missed. An extension was given where babidi was once again unable to play until the weekend. They finally settled on a potential game time that was at the very end of the extension deadline. 9PM for Malekith, 7AM for babidi. Babidi woke up for the game, but Malekith didn’t make it. As the only time they were able to mutually agree on was missed by Malekith, babidi is given the activity win.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
R5 in a few mins.

Tip for players: If your opponent answers you on a Friday of the deadline and you both can't make the games during the weekend, don't try to be kind at all, just get the activity win, otherwise you will try to make the game done and you will get the activity loss :)

Edit: The 2 non-played games have the extension they requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)