Pelipper @ Focus sash
Drizzle
Evs: 252 sp.at. 252 vel 4 sp.def
Modest nature
-Wide guard
-Scald
-Tailwind
-Hurricane

Tailwind setters obviously because i need speed control with the team, plus drizzle for golduck and solid stab move... Also immune ground for eartquake of krooko

Golduck @ Waterium Z
Swift Swim
Evs: 252 sp.att. 252 vel 4 sp.def
Modest nature
-Ice beam
-Hydro pump
-Scald
-Protect

Sweeper under the rain, a little bit weak in def but still amazing damage with the Z, very fast in leed with pelipper for shot the Z at first turn if necessary.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Beast boost
Evs: 252 hp 244 att 12 spe
Adamant nature
-Substitute
-Protect
-Heavy slam
-Leech seed

A cover for poison type basically, also a nightmare for Fairy, except tapu koko , and i'm very covered with krookodile for koko, maybe also a switch-game because of the immunity of kroko.

Tapu lele Life Orb
Timid nature
-Psychic
-Moonblast
-Protect
-Dazzling gleam (maybe thunderbolt here?)

Obviously one of the most strong poke in the meta , i want him also because he can stop priority moves, which are a problems for Pelipper at the 1st turn maybe, and i need to set tailwind.

Krookodile @ Darkinium Z (I'm looking for better set maybe... i'm not sure with just 4 HP)
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 240 Atk / 76 Def / 188 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Protect

Taunt for the trick rooms and other annoy stuff, Z moves dark does damage, and eartquake too. Electric and psyco immunity, Intimidate for helping also goodra which have weak defense.

Goodra @ Assault vest
Ability: sap slipper
Modest nature
Evs: 248 HP 244 sp.att 12 sp.def 8 spee
-Draco meteor
-Fire blast
-Sludge bomb
-Ice beam (maybe thunderbolt?)

The dragon, i think he could be very strong with 150 base Sp.def and the assault vest, can take 2 blizzard from modest ninetales and do not die. Sludge bomb 0KHO to bulu and 2KHO at almost all the tapu, fire blast for kartana , and 2KHO at the most defensive celesteela.

maybe i could suffer gastrodon? what else? thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)