"Hey, where'd you get that?" "Cant say..." [feat. cool stuff I promise]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then! would these work?

Klefki - Calm
EMs: Iron Defense / Switcheroo (I can lend a male with Switcheroo if you don't have one since the chain is crazy long)

Talonflame (Fletchling) - Careful
EMs: Quick Guard / (optional) Snatch

I'd really love a Greninja but I need 6IV for mixed attacking, I'll list it here anyway

/
/ whichever ball you have that looks good lol
Greninja (Froakie) - Naive / Hasty
EMs: Toxic Spikes

if Froakie can't be done then let me know and I'll think of something else
Those 3 are fine :) and I assume 5 IVs are fine for the Klefki and Fletchling? The 6 IVs Froakie is fine also. You want all these to be Females? What about abilities?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not fussed about genders, but if I had a choice I would say males of each (nothing against the ladies out there! lol). abilities are all standard; Klefki w/ Prankster, Talon w/ Gale Wings, and Greninja w/ Protean. I may have nickname ideas but for now consider them un-nicknamed.

I'm not fussed about genders, but if I had a choice I would say males of each (nothing against the ladies out there! lol). abilities are all standard; Klefki w/ Prankster, Talon w/ Gale Wings, and Greninja w/ Protean. I may have nickname ideas but for now consider them un-nicknamed.
For the Froakie, would it be okay for it to be in a Luxury Ball? I'm asking since I have a Female parent with Lux Ball from a breeding project awhile ago.

You still happy to do your Arceus + shiny Icy Snow Vivillon for my Articuno + Kyogre? I posted a few posts up that I'd like the nickname "Pieris" on the Viv if possible.
I haven't really been playing Pokemon recently but I'll try and find time to trade this weekend if you're free? :)

And that's no problem about the nickname!

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply,
so I don't have an ut copy of the heatran anymore. The heatran is lvl 81 with 4/252/252.

Lmk if you are still interested. I'm interested in the kyogre.

Hi, i'm interested in your: Tornadus - Timid 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31. Lv 100: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe. Would you like my pentagon 30/12-13/31/30/31/31 Bold, Hp Grass Suicune?

Edit: Oh, NVM. I already got a Torn. But if you are interested, we can trade for anything else in your thread.

Last edited:
Can we still do your (all shiny) Heracross, Mudkip, Swablu, Talonflame and self-hatched Marill for my Articuno and Kyogre? I know I made a nickname suggestion a few posts up, but could I change it to "Pub Squash"?
I know it's been a while, but if you're still interesting in trading just PM me whenever you are ready to trade. Nickname request is fine.

Yo. I want to breed a good Greninja, but I don't have a Protean Froakie. Could I borrow yours? In exchange, I could provide you with a Battle-Ready HP Fire Greninja OR a Battle-Ready Heracross OR a Battle-Ready Aegislash (all nameable). I could also give you back the Protean Froakie after I'm done with it. Would that be okay? Thanks in advance.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo. I want to breed a good Greninja, but I don't have a Protean Froakie. Could I borrow yours? In exchange, I could provide you with a Battle-Ready HP Fire Greninja OR a Battle-Ready Heracross OR a Battle-Ready Aegislash (all nameable). I could also give you back the Protean Froakie after I'm done with it. Would that be okay? Thanks in advance.
Yeah definitely. Find me on PS sometime and we'll do it. Why can't you breed from the HP Fire Greninja you're offering me though? lol

Yeah definitely. Find me on PS sometime and we'll do it. Why can't you breed from the HP Fire Greninja you're offering me though? lol
No that's what I'm offering. You give me the Froakie, I breed a BR HP Fire Greninja, maybe get it cloned and then give it to you and other people.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I know it's been a while, but if you're still interesting in trading just PM me whenever you are ready to trade. Nickname request is fine.
Yeah I'm keen! I have plenty of time on my hands now that it's holiday season and I don't have work for a few weeks so let me know when you're around :)

I haven't really been playing Pokemon recently but I'll try and find time to trade this weekend if you're free? :)

And that's no problem about the nickname!
Same as above, let me know when's good for you

Hi there cant say just a quick update. I have finished the shiny Klefki and Fletchling, just the 6 IVs Froakie left. Please bear with me since the odds are quite small for breeding a 6 IV mon.
How's the progress going? Hopefully it's working out!

sorry for the late reply,
so I don't have an ut copy of the heatran anymore. The heatran is lvl 81 with 4/252/252.

Lmk if you are still interested. I'm interested in the kyogre.
I would still be interested in it, I'll be using it for battling and not collecting so I'll be training it anyway! What ball is it in btw?

No that's what I'm offering. You give me the Froakie, I breed a BR HP Fire Greninja, maybe get it cloned and then give it to you and other people.
Posting for posterity, we've organised this via PM

How's the progress going? Hopefully it's working out!
Yep, still working on it :) I have a 5 IVs Female Froakie constantly breeding with a 6 IVs Ditto. I'll let you know if this gets too long and tedious. Are you planning on using this soon? Because if you do I can't guarantee a specific time of when it will be done.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Yep, still working on it :) I have a 5 IVs Female Froakie constantly breeding with a 6 IVs Ditto. I'll let you know if this gets too long and tedious. Are you planning on using this soon? Because if you do I can't guarantee a specific time of when it will be done.
Nah the current team I wanna try out doesn't have Greninja in it but a bunch of my old teams do/have so I can wait. I might grab the Fletchling and/or Klefki off you sometime soon since Talonflame is in my current team (SpD has been working a treat on PS)

Nah the current team I wanna try out doesn't have Greninja in it but a bunch of my old teams do/have so I can wait. I might grab the Fletchling and/or Klefki off you sometime soon since Talonflame is in my current team (SpD has been working a treat on PS)
Yeah, just let me know whenever you want those 2 cause I have them ready for trade :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
hello i am interested in your celebi, pls cmt for it :)
I'll take the Kyurem please

also saw you want a shiny HA Aerodactyl, would you be interested in mine for a "tennisbuck"? It's named Rodan though so idk how you feel about that lol

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll take the Kyurem please

also saw you want a shiny HA Aerodactyl, would you be interested in mine for a "tennisbuck"? It's named Rodan though so idk how you feel about that lol
yes on celebi for kyurem, i'll pass on the aero for now though since i prefer no nickname

I have females of level ball rhyhorn (flawless Adamant with Crunch/Dragon Rush/Curse) and lure ball Tentacool (flawless Calm Liquid Ooze with Haze/Aqua Ring/Rapid Spin/Knock Off). Could I ask for a Bold HA Cleffa? Preferably female?

Hello, I have to Pikachu From Pika Cup, is Timid and has HP ice, SR by me, would you be interested in?

PD: Sorry my bad english :c

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Posting to say that kuladiamond and I did half our trade
  • I received: Charmander, shiny Fletchling, shiny Klefki
  • kula received: Scatterbug
  • I owe: Shedinja
  • kula owes: shiny Froakie
CMT for your Kyorgre
Sorry, everything is in Masterballs and I just don't like them

Hello, I have to Pikachu From Pika Cup, is Timid and has HP ice, SR by me, would you be interested in?

PD: Sorry my bad english :c
Can you please tell me the exact IVs of the Pikachu?

tennisace - wanna let me know of a time you wanna trade? I have a lot of free time in the next 2 weeks so can work around you.

Itsuki - sorry for not being in touch, holidays happened! still wanna get our Gliscor egg for Quick Ball Carvanha trade done?

Hi! You have such a cool trade thread. Can you see mine for the listed below?

Kyogre - Modest
'Irving'
31 | 17 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Jake ID: 60500
Drizzle > Primordial Sea
Body Slam / Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse

Rayquaza - Modest
29 | 1 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Galileo ID: 08055
Air Lock
Dragon Ascent / Dragon Claw / Extreme Speed / Dragon Dance

Articuno - Timid
'Mordecai'
31 | 19 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: LeBron ID: 61612
Pressure
Ice Beam / Reflect / Hail / Tailwind

Tornadus - Timid
'Boreboss'
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Lv 100: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
OT: Alex ID: 11279
Prankster
Hurricane / Heat Wave / Taunt / Tailwind

SR'd by Nelson Tangela
Non-Redis

Scatterbug ♂ - Timid
Hatched in: Lumiose City
31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
(Hidden Power Ice)
OT: Jake ID: 29329
Compound Eyes
Tackle / String Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)