Hilarious NPC Quotes

Chef Roux in the Battle Maison

Slobber… Oooh, a tasty-looking Trainer and Pokémon have wandered my way… (Before Battle)

Yum-yummm, you all look delicious... Bagon appetite! (on winning)

Mehehehe… Got away this time, did you? I'll definitely be Gulpin you down next time!(On losing)

"I work here" -scientist in mossdeep

At first I was cackling, then I kind of was like why the fuck am I expecting random ass people in a place where they're working to have really insightful conversations with me? Idk, it just was such a dry statement it was really funny after I had been playing for like 4 hours and been taking everything re

"I work here" -scientist in mossdeep

At first I was cackling, then I kind of was like why the fuck am I expecting random ass people in a place where they're working to have really insightful conversations with me? Idk, it just was such a dry statement it was really funny after I had been playing for like 4 hours and been taking everything re
I found that hilarious too. I still chuckle about it sometimes.

There's a maid in the Battle Maison in ORAS that says something about dressing the way she does attracts lonely guys. I don't remember the exact quote.

And now, to throw in a bunch of Vietnamese Crystal quotes (it's not technically against the rules of the thread because its car crash level translation wasn't intentional)
"TRAINED ON THE ROAD OF ULTIMATE"- A Monk in Sprout Tower
"I AM... I AM A MONSTER
COACH, THE FIRST MANKIND ALL OVER THE WORLD"-Silver
"IT IS SAID THERE IS A SPIRIT IN THE FOREST. DON'T SERVE THE DEVIL."-an NPC in the terminal to Ilex Forest
"WHAT DON'T STARE ME ALWAYS"-Silver again
"INSERT THE KEY OF XIUCI, SELECT THE HOLY FIGURE OKAY?"-Your character's mom
"OUCONG SAYS: FEARFUL!"-a Farfetch'd
"YOU MUST STAND TO DEFEAT THE GUY. AND I DON'T LIKE THE ACTOR'S LINES!"-Silver (yet again)
"THEY WERE FLUTTERING IN THE SKY, MAKING THE SKY MAGNIFICENT. I LET THE WORLDLY PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR GRANDNESS!"-Falkner

Last edited:
There's a maid in the Battle Maison in ORAS that says something about dressing the way she does attracts lonely guys. I don't remember the exact quote.
Do you mean this one? "When you’re dressed like this and say cute things, you’re pretty popular with lonely guys."

Also from the Battle Maison: "Meow, meow, I can haz battle, meow? (Ugh, I really sound like a fool, don’t I?)" "Yeah! Meow! I haz victory, meow! (I seriously want to quit this job.)" "Meowww... I haz lost, meowww. (This job is sooo embarrassing.)"

This one just made me laugh because of the perfect timing of it.

In Castelia City, once you get near the sewers:
"You can go inside the sewers from here! Whaddaya think? Seems pretty suspicious, right?"
*watches as Hugh goes tearing by and races into the sewers, yelling about Team Plasma*

Iris, without pausing, deadpans:
"Yep! The sewers are a perfect place for hiding!"

From Sun/Moon:

Route 9: Short and sweet

(you know, because it's just a few feet between Diglet's Tunnel and Olivia's town).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)