Hit It and Quit It Tour - Won by Heaven Jay

Op stolen from Coconut , terrible banner made by me
hiaqit.png

Welcome to the Hit It and Quit It Tour hosted by me, ItzViper482, and SHSP!

Use all of your best pokemon early to make it far? Or save a bunch of the top pokemon for the end?

In this tournament, every single pokemon in the CAP tier can only be used once throughout the entire tournament. For example, if I brought a team with Colossoil /Tomohawk /Kitsunoh /Voodoom /Revenankh /Krillowatt and won my battle, I would have to use different pokemon for the rest of the tour. Lists of every used pokemon for each player will be kept by the hosts and posted in the thread.

All games will be played under the SM Cap format and will be bo1
Different forms of pokemon are considered different pokemon in this tour
Replays MUST be saved or the battle will not count as the hosts need to see what pokemon you use
No ghosting
All standard tournament rules apply

If you break any rules stated you will be disqualified from the tournament

1) KilluaKillingIt
2) Ming549
3) Airwind
4) Granny Pie
5) Rage.Spam.Quit
6) snake_rattler
7) Jho
8) Snorlax in the way
9) Flamestar
10) Trace
11) Hys
12) cbrevan
13) LucarioOfLegends
14) Heaven Jay
15)sparktrain
16) Hicron

Post "in" to signup
Signups will last untill 10/20/17!

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Do different formed mons count as the same or different species for this? Like if someone uses Tornadus-T can he/she later use Tornadus-I?

keldeo yes, gastrodon no.

if it is listed in the builder as 2 seperate mons like this it is good. Gastrodon is not listed like this as 2 seperate mons
upload_2017-10-20_16-39-38.png

To clarify as well things like megas and their regulars are different pokemon and zard x and zard y are different

keldeo yes, gastrodon no.

if it is listed in the builder as 2 seperate mons like this it is good. Gastrodon is not listed like this as 2 seperate mons
View attachment 89865

To clarify as well things like megas and their regulars are different pokemon and zard x and zard y are different
What happens if I bring a zard and don't end up revealing its mega? Do you just take my word on which one it is? Snor is a known compulsive liar he'd exploit this am concerned

Guess this goes for any mon that could mega since you said they're classed as 2 different mons idk about you but all my teams have scarf cruci definitely wasn't mega if I didn't reveal it

I would take tour word for it most of the time
Dont lie

If we can tell you are cheating we will take action

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)