Hula's Honorable Trade Thread of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, just let me know what else you'd like. If you won't be the OT, please ask the hatcher to name it "Golden Sky".

And just a general notice that I'll add to the OP: Ming-Ming is helping me out by breeding and cloning some of my Pokemon so certain Pokemon may have the OT "Kimberly" instead. Just making this notice so nobody thinks they are stolen!
Will do.

I'd like to add the Luxury Ball Pancham and the Quick Ball Numel to trade trade. Is that OK with you?

Hi, I'm interested in your female HA Grimer in dream ball (IVs don't matter) and female HA Hippopotas also in dream ball (IVs also don't matter) and was wondering if you were interested in Scyther/Pinsir in sport balls?

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Will do.

I'd like to add the Luxury Ball Pancham and the Quick Ball Numel to trade trade. Is that OK with you?
Yeah, that's completely fine.

Hi, I'm interested in your female HA Grimer in dream ball (IVs don't matter) and female HA Hippopotas also in dream ball (IVs also don't matter) and was wondering if you were interested in Scyther/Pinsir in sport balls?
If you don't mind for the IVs on the Pokemon I give you, does that mean the Pokemon you give me will also not have the correct IVs either? Either is fine with me, I'd just like to know beforehand though. Anyway, Pinsir I am interested in, but Scyther I already have. Is there anything else you might be able to offer? I'm interested in Dratini if you have them.

If you don't mind for the IVs on the Pokemon I give you, does that mean the Pokemon you give me will also not have the correct IVs either? Either is fine with me, I'd just like to know beforehand though. Anyway, Pinsir I am interested in, but Scyther I already have. Is there anything else you might be able to offer? I'm interested in Dratini if you have them.
I can do whatever you want, so if you want flawless, I'll do it for you. And I have a dream ball Dratini or can catch a Safari Ball one if you'd like

Last edited:

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I can do whatever you want, so if you want flawless, I'll do it for you. And I have a dream ball Dratini or can catch a Safari Ball one if you'd like
Ball doesn't matter much to me as long as it's not Poke, so Dream Ball is fine.

I'll get back to everyone sometime near the end of this week or next week, I'm extremely busy :Y

Hey, about that shiny Calm Swablu we talked about earlier, it's ready :)

Let me know when you're free.

Hulavuta

Hey, about that shiny Calm Swablu we talked about earlier, it's ready :)

Let me know when you're free.
I don't have all the Pokemon for you just yet, I'll get to you next week. (Sorry for the long wait for a response by the way)

This is such an excellent trade thread! I typically prefer to trade one Pokemon at a time, but you have so many good offers, I'm feeling a sense of loss...

but just for preparations, would you like a Jolly 4-6 IV Sneasel with Pickpocket/Inner Focus/Keen Eye and -four- egg moves: Fake Out, Feint, Icicle Crash, Pursuit?

Hulavuta

This is such an excellent trade thread! I typically prefer to trade one Pokemon at a time, but you have so many good offers, I'm feeling a sense of loss...
Thanks man! I didn't really think I was able to stand out much from the other trade threads so yeah that's nice to hear.

but just for preparations, would you like a Jolly 4-6 IV Sneasel with Pickpocket/Inner Focus/Keen Eye and -four- egg moves: Fake Out, Feint, Icicle Crash, Pursuit?
Hmm, I already have a Sneasel from lucariomaster2's giveaway so I'm not really looking for one right now.

Feel free to make any offer though. And yeah, one at a time is usually best for me because I am notoriously lazy, but we can go to 2 or 3 at a time if you really want. (Especially if it's some of the Pokemon I already have a bunch of bred)

Hulavuta

What's up Hula. How are you Pokemon for our trade coming along?
I was actually just about to message you, I literally just bred the Numel (last Pokemon) now. I'm going to take a nap though, will you be free in a few hours?

I was actually just about to message you, I literally just bred the Numel (last Pokemon) now. I'm going to take a nap though, will you be free in a few hours?
Don't think so. It's 22:30 PM for me right now and I'll go to bed in a few. We can do it tomorrow if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)