Hula's Honorable Trade Thread of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well the details:
Eevee
Dream ball
Either bold or impish
Egg moves: wish|yawn
IVs depend upon the nature, such as:
BOLD: 31/X/31/31/31/31
and impish has Sp.Atk IVs missing.
The gender ratio is higher males so the females with perfect ivs are difficult to obtain, but I'll try :/
Bold Male would work for an Umbreon, ok deal.

Maybe a togepi?
Sorry, I've got that too. Drilbur is something I'm interested in if you can get one Adamant with Sand Rush.

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry about it man, as long as you can get me all the stuff you put in your post it's fine.

Don't worry about it man, as long as you can get me all the stuff you put in your post it's fine.
It's done. When can we trade? We'll first have to make connection thru the GTS cuz i can't add you(f-list full) Deposit something shitty asking for a eevee male lv 1-10. That's not the actual eevee. well do it directly later

Hulavuta

It's done. When can we trade? We'll first have to make connection thru the GTS cuz i can't add you(f-list full) Deposit something shitty asking for a eevee male lv 1-10. That's not the actual eevee. well do it directly later
We can trade later today, and it's just easier if you can make room to delete someone. I've got 100 friends too, but GTS just makes things unnecessarily complicated. Just drop me a message on my page when you can trade.

Oh okay I can do that! I can have it ready by Saturday/Sunday because I'm going on vacation this week
Sure man, take your time.

Interested in females of these pokemon. I don't expect full 5IV pokemon due to ratios. Just need ability and ball if applicable

Tyrunt
Snivy
Tepig
Anorith
Chikorita

Hulavuta

Interested in females of these pokemon. I don't expect full 5IV pokemon due to ratios. Just need ability and ball if applicable

Tyrunt
Snivy
Tepig
Anorith
Chikorita
Sure, this works for me, but I'd prefer 5IVs in return if it's not too much trouble.

If we're going 5 for 5, I'd like:

Teddiursa, Corphish, Turtwig, Fennekin, Chespin. Don't worry about getting females for these (except for Fennekin, I'd like female for that if you're willing, although I know that ratio is difficult).

Sure, this works for me, but I'd prefer 5IVs in return if it's not too much trouble.

Teddiursa, Corphish, Turtwig, Fennekin, Chespin. Don't worry about getting females for these (except for Fennekin, I'd like female for that if you're willing, although I know that ratio is difficult).
That all works for me. Can't trade till at least thursday probably and I have a bunch to breed. I'll let you know when they're ready

Hulavuta

Just did a pretty big update with everything I've gotten since August, so please check out my stuff again! 18 new Pokemon were added, in addition to some new balls and egg moves to existing Pokemon, so you might find something you like. Feel free to leave a post here whenever, I'm always open for trades. Whether or not I'll get around to actually trading in any reasonable amount of time...well, that's another story.

These pokemon are all ready to be traded

Okay it has taken me a month due to my schedule but I have now breed you a sand rush adamant drillbur, I've just added you and I can trade whenever :)

Hulavuta

Hey everyone, since I'm done with college and my overwhelming schedule I felt like I have enough free time to reopen my trade thread, at least for a little while. I've decided to cancel all trades that were pending when I put the thread on hold, but obviously they can be arranged again if you guys still wanna trade. It looks like everyone I was pending a trade with went inactive since then, but who knows, they might come back. Raistmagic, Waster0fTime, and Lucky Destroyer we can put our old trades back into effect if you guys ever come back.

As for the rest of it, I've updated my wants list and I'll be updating the tradeable Pokemon list soon too. But consider my trade thread officially reopened!

Think you could pass me a Porygon? I literally don't care about the nature since I plan to breed for a Calm one with a 5IV Ditto (also means IVs aren't hugely important).

I have Lure Ball female Tentacools (egg moves Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Aqua Ring with 4IVs, 5IVs without Haze), HA Relaxed Female Dream Ball Woopers (egg moves Encore, Counter, Recover, Stockpile, 5IV) and (weirdly enough) HA female Dive Ball Azurills with Encore (and 5IVs a pop! Natures are a bit random though)

Hulavuta

i have fresh eggs ready to trade, what's your best offer for them?
fuckin' troll, reported

Think you could pass me a Porygon? I literally don't care about the nature since I plan to breed for a Calm one with a 5IV Ditto (also means IVs aren't hugely important).

I have Lure Ball female Tentacools (egg moves Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Aqua Ring with 4IVs, 5IVs without Haze), HA Relaxed Female Dream Ball Woopers (egg moves Encore, Counter, Recover, Stockpile, 5IV) and (weirdly enough) HA female Dive Ball Azurills with Encore (and 5IVs a pop! Natures are a bit random though)
I'll do it for Wooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)