I cant say you've got enough QC stamps [make your requests here] NEW IMPROVED BIGGER FRAME

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
there I took the shit pun away from you all

~approved by our lord Oglemi

So since we started a Battle Spot C&C section we had to put together a brand new QC team, none of which had their own stamps, so I went ahead and made a bunch and now I figured I may as well offer my services in case anyone out there wants more. Here's a bunch I've already made:

So yeah, post .gifs that you want turned into a stamp. To any GPers; if you want one, post a current GP stamp so I can blank out the middle to use as a frame for your gif...

Things to consider when supplying your .gif:
  • is it a reasonable file size?
  • will it still look good when shrunk?
  • is it able to be cropped into a square? (eg: is someone's raised thumb too far from their face?)
  • is it funny?
If you answered yes to these then post away

Last edited:

SM979

dank memes
is a Contributor Alumnus
so here's the gp stamp

and here's what i want in it

it will still have the alakazam feet but who cares about that

#brentrambo2015

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
imgur is struggling real hard right now for some reason, for now I'll just upload the stamps here as attachments...

WhiteDMist that's why I'm doing it :) (who the hell is this guy though? I could not remember his name!)

ben affleck i think.gif

Raiza. I love this one!

goku + vegeta.gif

SM979 this one was turned into a QC stamp already in the old thread, but I did your GP one anyway (thanks for the template @P Squared!)

brent rambo.gif

And finally the greedy Snobalt, your two stamps :)

obama.gif
obama.gif

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay

If somebody templated this itd be bigger 4 everyone. Thank birkal 4 original
that looks way better! wish I saw one of these big frame ones earlier, now I'm just gonna have to go back and re-do them with this one haha. I blanked out the gif from that one to make a default template, then tested it with old mate Brent Rambo

brent rambo (big).gif

Are these the new standard now? lol

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
that looks way better! wish I saw one of these big frame ones earlier, now I'm just gonna have to go back and re-do them with this one haha. I blanked out the gif from that one to make a default template, then tested it with old mate Brent Rambo

View attachment 41377

Are these the new standard now? lol
our standard stamps are huge lmao, idk why we ever had the customs this small :/

A new gp size would be good too 0_0

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
So since I have the way better big frame I went ahead and remade all the stamps, hopefully everyone likes them!

WhiteDMist

Raiza.

Snobalt

Bughouse

I tried to make a similar one for GP but I had to use the stamp I had which is smaller than the QC ones. Resizing it looks horrible so I guess I'm stuck with the smalle one for now...

SM979

Snobalt again

And now here's a bunch I remade for the Battle Spot guys...

Hulavuta DragonWhale Montsegur

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Sorry for the wait on these ones guys, been crazy busy so haven't had the opportunity to get around to them

Kavatika the first one just flat out didn't work. half the faces weren't centered so I couldn't get them all in the frame. The second one was sorta the same since the transformer was on one side of the gif and the cat was on the other, I think I found a good balance between them but unfortunately it meant that the text 'autobots' is off center and cut out a bit...

WreckDra this one is great imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)