1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

I Want to Believe (New: beast ball shiny gigalith)

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by ooh_shiny, Aug 19, 2014.

1. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

Which version do you have? If you have Moon, I would love a relaxed or modest celesteela. Otherwise, a luxury/moon ball adamant pikipek with EM's would be cool.
  2. jchevier

jchevier

I do have moon. When I get home from work, this evening, I'll check to see which nature Celesteelas I have left. If I don't have the right one, I'll start working on a pikipek.
  3. DennisEG

DennisEG Civil Engineer
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Hey man im interested in Adamant Buzzwole. I have to offer a Sassy Telepathy Premier Ball Oranguru with its ivs 31/31/31/30/31/0
  4. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

Looks great! I'll trade it.
  5. DennisEG

DennisEG Civil Engineer
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Are u available now? FC 1907 9008 9310 ign DennisEG
  6. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

I have Modest Honedge in a Moon Ball.

I also have Jolly Bruxish in a Lure Ball if interested. I caught one for my in game team before I knew you only get one of each of the special pokeballs.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  7. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

Not interested thanks. I'm interested in bank legal EM's though such as defog fomantis. Already got pursuit grimer, will add new stuff later today
  8. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

I have EM Defog and HA Contrary Fomantis in a Premier Ball. I didn't breed for any other EMs though.
  9. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I could probably get the rest. Can I request a male fomantis?
  10. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

You certainly may. I do have the means to acquire the other EMs, just haven't spent the time. I could do it for you if you like, what other ones you want?
  11. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, and Aromatherapy.
  12. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

I'm on it.
  13. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

I have all the egg moves, I didn't breed for nature or IV's however. The one I have is Sassy with only 2 perfect IV's, if you want it. However, if you care for a specific nature or IV spread, let me know, I'll take it all the way.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  14. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I can do the IV's. I have an hp fire parent I can use for it. What mon do you want for it? I'm working on some oricorios atm.
  15. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

I could go for an Oricorio. What exactly are you working on? And if they're not done yet, I could trade the Fomantis now and just give me an Oricorio later.
  16. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I'm breeding the different forms. They are all timid nature with safeguard and tailwind as egg moves. Each is in a different ball
  17. J. Bauer

J. Bauer

I'll take a sweet looking Pom Pom style pretty please. I'm offline right now, but am home and able to trade tonight if you can.
  18. blackTenergy

blackTenergy

Hi I am interested in your HP Ice Tapu Koko. I can offer a Brave Tapu Bulu with 1 Spd IV (Dusk Ball, not hyper trained yet), Timid Nihilego with HP Ice (hyper trained) and Relaxed Celesteela (fully hyper trained).
  19. AqAZAr

AqAZAr

Can you breed your Tentacruel to get me one with those egg moves? I can trade you Level Ball Kommo-O or Lure Ball Dhelmise. TIA
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  20. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I'm interested in celesteela

Not interested in those

I'll be able to trade tomorrow. The pom pom oricorio is in premier ball with hp ice
  21. JR

JR formerly Johnny Rage

Hey, do you have any breedject female Totodiles with Sheer Force? Please CMT for it if you do.
  22. SwampertGirl

SwampertGirl

[​IMG]Julia/ 137425
    Modest
    Torrent
    31/ x/ 31/ 31/ 31/ 31
    Moves:
    Water Gun | Amnesia | Aromatic Mist | Perish Song
    Nicknameable

CMT please. ;w;
  23. ooh_shiny

ooh_shiny

I've got one, it has 5 ivs- 31/31/31/x/31/31 with ha and 4 EM's. I can trade it for your timid magearna.

I like the timid ha espurr, but do you mind breeding the moves barrier, trick and yawn on it? I know smeargle can pass these moves through sketch.
  24. JR

JR formerly Johnny Rage

Hey, I actually found someone else to trade with (their thread seems a bit new so I'm helping them out). Thanks for replying anyway. I'll let you know if our trade falls through.
  25. SwampertGirl

SwampertGirl

I'll see what I can do. Although Serbia seems to be down right now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)