Improving the Studio's Hub

Pipotchi Kaiju Bunny internet Ticken JustoonSmitts Cresselia92 lydian Dharma Brumirage Selena cleffa Shadowshocker ausma Falchion Sunfished Zephyri Jolly Togekiss ^-^ Albatross

The studio's hub has this page dedicated to smogon artists to write a few words and list all of their contributions, but it hasn't ever been completely finished and of course, not updated at all in quite a while. You were all given the art badge in the meantime, so I'm tagging you here if you'd like to write something up whenever you have the chance/choose some art of yours to showcase. You can just send it to us through a PM or post here!

This is also a huge undertaking, seeing as updating these profiles would include some of us writing something for those who can't, and most notably, going through everyone's profile and updating all of their article/social media contributions. If you're interested in contributing by updating these profiles/ implementing the text the tagged artists' above send in, please feel free to do so and let me know. :blobuwu:

edit: cleffa asked so just bringing it up here as well - writing pages for events we've hosted are on the table as well, for stuff like You're Not My Type, the Secret Santas, and so on.

edit edit: on that note for those who want to write something, please throw me a message or ask about it here just so we don't have people writing stuff without checking if someone's working on it. i'll look into posting an update on who's working on what after some time passes

Last edited:

kolohe

air supply
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
hi-hi! friendly neighborhood cleffa here to say that, since i had some free time, all of the badged artists should have pages now, thanks to Lumari walking me through the html process. they can be found here and should be pretty blank slates; which is where you come in! if you have a page on here, you can send in a write up for your bio section, as well as any art you might want included.

something good to know, however, is that the article sections are only updated from 2018-now. that means if you have anything from prior, i'd need a shout about it, and i can fix it.

one last note i'd like to add is that you can also send me or tiki a list of forum art contributions (banners, team tour logos, etc) and they can be implemented on your page as well, in a section separate to the articles.

you can also post on the thread itself if you feel more comfortable!

Albatross AmirAlexander ausma BlueberryBlanket Brumirage Clawed Nyasu Cresselia92 Falchion Golurkyourself Gravity Monkey HeaLnDeaL internet Iyarito Jolly Togekiss ^-^ JustoonSmitts Kaiju Bunny lydian Pipotchi QxC4eva Shadowshocker Spook StephXPM Sunfished Ticken Zephyri (tagging everyone i made pages for ^^)

kolohe

air supply
:cleffa: hey guys! i'm currently working on keeping the profiles up to date, and that means i'll be going into pretty extensive detail on a good chunk of the profiles to update contributions; im likely going to keep this to just article contributions. BUT if you are interested in any thread or tournament art to be included, you can send me a list and i can get on it! i will also be updating name changes; so if you are an artist and have had your name changed in the last couple months feel free to let me know.

no mass tags as of right now; i might do a couple tags when i am finished though ^_^ keep ur eyes peeled friends!

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Heyo! I’m gonna be working on updating the “Events and Collaborations” tab with all of the latest events that were hosted in the Studio.

Each event‘s name will be accompanied by a small description of it (when it started, what the rules/procedure were) as well as some of the entries submitted for it. For some examples, check the events that are currently listed in the tab (Smogon’s 3rd Birthday, Smocktail, Card Deck, General Collaboration, 2013 AFD, and Secret Santa 2010 -> 2018).

Below is a list of the events I’ll be working on adding. I tried to select those that ran for a significant amount of time and/or had a significant level of participation. Also, when there are two threads for the same event, I’ll most likely feature the most recent one. If I missed any that you think should be included, or if you’d like to be involved in the description or piece selection of an event that you hosted, shoot me a DM (either here or on Discord, Swiffix#3003).

Swiffix

pipowo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Finally found some time to start compiling stuff (with help from some epic friends). Will edit more events and entries into this post soon :3
Note to whoever will end up adding this to the page: you might wanna hold off until I’m done, as I’ll be fixing the structure and probably going back to edit stuff and make it easier to upload

Event name (date)Short description / PreviewLong descriptionCompiled Images
You’re Not My Type (started June 2019)
Ever wanted to see what a Pokemon looks like with a different typing? Well, now you can!YNMT has become a staple of Smeargle‘s Studio, and it’s not hard to see why! Ever since regional variants were introduced, many of us have spent hours imagining what our favorite mons would look like if they had a different typing and a new design to match it. Add to that the challenge that comes with receiving a completely random prompt and trying to make it work, and you’ve got yourself one hell of an event! So many artists have joined in on the fun, and the resulting artworks have never disappointed in terms of creativity. The event is still ongoing and massively popular, so be sure to drop by and check it outRound 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Round 10

Round 11

Round 12

Round 13

Round 14

Round 15

Round 16

Round 17

Round 18

Round 19

Round 20

Round 21

Round 22

Round 23

Round 25

Round 26
ongoing
‘Mon of the Month (started April 2020)Discover all the various art styles and ideas our artists have to offer through their renditions of some of the community's most beloved Pokemon!‘Mon of the Month brings the community together every month, inviting artists to draw their version of a selected Pokémon. This event always results in an incredible showcase of artworks, where each of the different styles of our artists gets to shine. It’s a truly inspiring experience which offers the perfect balance between learning from others and having fun!Gengar

Last edited:

kolohe

air supply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)