General Introduce yourself!

man, my account is old but I only started using it recently. I'm cfdba. You might know me from PS! but I'm not very active on smogon (yet). I'm % in CT room and if I'm on PS! I'll be in that room. I play pretty much only OU, looking to branch out to a bit of NU.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hi everyone and my name is Wasee. When I first played Pokemon Black, I thought it isn't that much of a game. But I soon started loving it. Thus I've came to Smogon to learn more about competitive battling. I hope I can have lots of friends. Be seeing you in the forums.
Hi guys
I am nabeel,
This community forum so much helping me enjoy my favourite game
Then I hope i can enjoy it more after i join in this community forum
Nice to meet u all
Welcome to Smogon, both of you! There are lots of things you can do here, and yes, competitive battling is one of them. You can visit the Competitive discussion forum and explore the different tiers there are, such as OU, RU and LC. You can also check out Pokémon Showdown which is our battle simulator. There is the Competitive Tutoring Room where you can discuss about Pokémon and also ask for help with your teams.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Good luck.

man, my account is old but I only started using it recently. I'm cfdba. You might know me from PS! but I'm not very active on smogon (yet). I'm % in CT room and if I'm on PS! I'll be in that room. I play pretty much only OU, looking to branch out to a bit of NU.
Hi there, cfdba! I have seen you on main many times. It's great that you're driver in the Competitive Tutoring Room - keep it up! OU is one of the tiers that I play and there are two things you can do. You can either go to the OU competitive discussion forum, or you can go to the ORAS OU RMT forum if you want to rate teams. There's also the NU Sub-Forum where you can get to know more about the tier through a variety of sources. Also, you can write analyses that go on the Smogdex. All you have to do is go to the Sixth Generation Contributions forum and then find the tier you want and check out the reservation index.

I hope I've provided you with a bit of an insight of what the forums offer. Good luck!

Hello, My real name is Kevin and I am 18 years old.
I am new here and My favorite Pokemon are Tyranitar, Dusknoir, and Umbreon. I am from Switzerland so my English may not be too good.
I made an account to figure out when to use what Pokemon cause I loose to them Asian kids all the time and want to better myself. :)

Hi I'm Mikey!

I'm not a newbie to the world of Pokémon, although I've ever only been a casual player. Its only now I've gotten Alpha Sapphire that I'm interested in learning more about EVs, IVs, competitive battling and breeding.

I'll admit that I don't know where to begin but I've seen that Smogon is the best place!

Oh and my favourite Pokémon is Shaymin!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Hello, My real name is Kevin and I am 18 years old.
I am new here and My favorite Pokemon are Tyranitar, Dusknoir, and Umbreon. I am from Switzerland so my English may not be too good.
I made an account to figure out when to use what Pokemon cause I loose to them Asian kids all the time and want to better myself. :)
Hi The_Swissrole! Welcome! Don't worry, I always lose to other people online as well, you aren't the only one! Practice makes perfect, and you can get better with it. :) I also like Umbreon, its design is cool and unique. Also, you don't have to worry about your English not being perfect, we don't mind at all. But, you did say you want to get better competitively? No problem! There are many places for that.

Smogon: You can visit the Competitive Discussions forum, and discuss about competitive Pokémon there! You can also apply for a tutor in the Battling 101 program!

Pokémon Showdown: If you haven't visited this online battle simulator yet, you can now! There are many rooms on this site where you can hone your battling skills! You can visit Competitive Tutoring, to receive help on competitive Pokémon. You can also visit Tournaments for competitive and suspenseful battles!

Hope to hear from you! If you need help finding or accessing these places, please feel free to PM me, or if you have any questions!
Hi I'm Mikey!

I'm not a newbie to the world of Pokémon, although I've ever only been a casual player. Its only now I've gotten Alpha Sapphire that I'm interested in learning more about EVs, IVs, competitive battling and breeding.

I'll admit that I don't know where to begin but I've seen that Smogon is the best place!

Oh and my favourite Pokémon is Shaymin!
Hi ReallyKween! There are many places for breeding here! First, you can visit the Wi-Fi forum for battling, breeding, and any questions about EVs and IVs! On Pokémon Showdown, there is also a Wi-Fi room! They host giveaways, Wi-Fi battles, trades, breeding, and more! You should definitely check these areas out, as they can definitely help you find what you're looking for! If you need any help with breeding, or training, or have any IV or EV questions, please do send me a PM and we can definitely talk from there. Hope to hear from you soon, welcome to Smogon.

Hi, I'm Josh!

I've been playing Pokemon competitively for a little while now, and would like to gain experience to become a better player.

My favourite Pokemon is gotta be cacturn

Hey everybody! I've created an account a few days ago. After years of playing pokemon just for fun (since pokémon Red, 19 years ago), I've decided to try competitive battles and so I discovered Pokémon Showdown and Smogon. I love to try different strategies and I'm a decent battler, but there's always room for improvement.

My favorite pokémon is Charizard, because my first game was pokémon Red.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!! I just made an account and I'm looking forward to being here!!

My favorite pokemon are Nidorina and Ninetales and I play a mix of casual and competitive!!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'm Josh!

I've been playing Pokemon competitively for a little while now, and would like to gain experience to become a better player.

My favourite Pokemon is gotta be cacturn
Hey everybody! I've created an account a few days ago. After years of playing pokemon just for fun (since pokémon Red, 19 years ago), I've decided to try competitive battles and so I discovered Pokémon Showdown and Smogon. I love to try different strategies and I'm a decent battler, but there's always room for improvement.

My favorite pokémon is Charizard, because my first game was pokémon Red.
Hi everyone!! I just made an account and I'm looking forward to being here!!

My favorite pokemon are Nidorina and Ninetales and I play a mix of casual and competitive!!
Hey there, guys! I welcome you all to Smogon! I hope you've enjoyed your time on the forums so far. There's so much to do on here, and it seems as if you all share a passion for competitive battling, which is fantastic! Have any of you heard of Battling 101? It's Smogon tutoring programme, and a new round happens every 4 weeks. You signup for the round, and then you are paired with a tutor, who will help you in the tier you need help with. It's a great way to improve at battling, and I'm sure when the next round starts, I'll definitely sign up! Also, have you been on Pokemon Showdown? It's a battle simulator in which you can battle each other, as well as hang out in different chatrooms where different people have a range of interests, such as art, music and food. There's the "Competitive Tutoring" room where you can ask for advice on anything competitive. Forgotten the name of a particular berry? Need another member in your team? Unsure if your set is viable? Just visit the room, and you'll be greeted by lots of experienced battlers who can help you! Once you've done that, you're free to explore competitive battling on your own. The first step is to choose a tier. There are two types, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Official Tiers
    • OU, Ubers, UU, NU, RU, PU, LC (with their own roots such as doubles, triples, etc), and so on.
  • Other Metagames.
    • These are tiers created by the public. Every month, there's an OMotM which basically means "other metagame of the month". People submit their ideas, and then we vote for the best one. Some of the standard ones include....
    • Monotype, Hackmons Cup, Challenge Cup 1v1.
Once you've found the one you enjoy, see if there are any resources you can use. If you like OU, visit the OU room, and the OU forum here. If you like Monotype, visit the Monotype room, and the Monotype forum (which was recently made). There's so much resources to use, so just check them out!

By the way, have any of you guys played in-game Pokemon? If so, what games? What was your first Pokemon game? Mine was Pokemon Emerald, which I really enjoyed.

Have a nice day, and if you have any questions, just PM me!

Hey there, guys! I welcome you all to Smogon! I hope you've enjoyed your time on the forums so far. There's so much to do on here, and it seems as if you all share a passion for competitive battling, which is fantastic! Have any of you heard of Battling 101? It's Smogon tutoring programme, and a new round happens every 4 weeks. You signup for the round, and then you are paired with a tutor, who will help you in the tier you need help with. It's a great way to improve at battling, and I'm sure when the next round starts, I'll definitely sign up! Also, have you been on Pokemon Showdown? It's a battle simulator in which you can battle each other, as well as hang out in different chatrooms where different people have a range of interests, such as art, music and food. There's the "Competitive Tutoring" room where you can ask for advice on anything competitive. Forgotten the name of a particular berry? Need another member in your team? Unsure if your set is viable? Just visit the room, and you'll be greeted by lots of experienced battlers who can help you! Once you've done that, you're free to explore competitive battling on your own. The first step is to choose a tier. There are two types, if I'm not mistaken.
  • Official Tiers
    • OU, Ubers, UU, NU, RU, PU, LC (with their own roots such as doubles, triples, etc), and so on.
  • Other Metagames.
    • These are tiers created by the public. Every month, there's an OMotM which basically means "other metagame of the month". People submit their ideas, and then we vote for the best one. Some of the standard ones include....
    • Monotype, Hackmons Cup, Challenge Cup 1v1.
Once you've found the one you enjoy, see if there are any resources you can use. If you like OU, visit the OU room, and the OU forum here. If you like Monotype, visit the Monotype room, and the Monotype forum (which was recently made). There's so much resources to use, so just check them out!

By the way, have any of you guys played in-game Pokemon? If so, what games? What was your first Pokemon game? Mine was Pokemon Emerald, which I really enjoyed.

Have a nice day, and if you have any questions, just PM me!
Yes I am indeed on Pokemon showdown, and I have a range of ideas and sets I would like to share with anyone if they're interested. Thanks for the warm welcome! ;)

Hello everyone! My name is Scott and I am from America but I live in Sydney Australia and I am 27 years old. I started playing Pokemon when my twin and I got Pokemon red and blue (I had red). 20 years later he isn't a big fan anymore while I have a mew tattoo and force my boyfriend to listen to me talk about Pokemon on almost a daily basis. My favorite Pokemon has always been mew and my other favorites are glaceon, weavile, froslass, plusle and gardevoir. My favorite type is ice! Happy to be a member of this site. Thanks!

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Hello everyone! My name is Scott and I am from America but I live in Sydney Australia and I am 27 years old. I started playing Pokemon when my twin and I got Pokemon red and blue (I had red). 20 years later he isn't a big fan anymore while I have a mew tattoo and force my boyfriend to listen to me talk about Pokemon on almost a daily basis. My favorite Pokemon has always been mew and my other favorites are glaceon, weavile, froslass, plusle and gardevoir. My favorite type is ice! Happy to be a member of this site. Thanks!
Welcome to Smogon, scottyspice, we're glad you decided to join the Smogon community ! I also started with Red & it's really cool that you have a Mew tattoo (I have a Lucario one) ! Anyway, if you want to jump right into the competitive side of Pokemon, heading over to the Competitive Discussion forum is the right place to start lurking. Each sub-forum has threads full of useful information and a myriad of community events that you can participate in. If you're looking for somthing else, feel free to browse our many forums & don't forget to lurk before you post ! We're glad to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay !

Hi @ all. I actually post this one as a second post since I couldn't wait to ask my question reagarding my first team build. So I live in Germany and have started to play Pokemon with gen VI. Pokemon X to be precice. I was watching a Let's Play on YouTube and played along, spent the last 4 month roughly three to four hours a day on bulbapedia and tried to learn as much as possible, since I soon noticed that not one day passes without me discovering a new Item, a new evolution and so on... After all, when you start Pokemon with Gen VI, there is a lot to catch up with. The first real goal I set myself was beating all three Battle Chatelaines in the Battle Maison, so far I have beat Super Singles. I have also learned a lot about IV-breeding, passing on Egg moves and natures. I still don't understand a lot about team building, so what I did as of today is just copy a successful team from someone else and find the challange in figuring out myself how to use it. In the near future, I intend to spend some more time reading through the Strategy guidelines here on the smogon websites. I occasionally battle on the battle spot or when some passerby asks for a battle. So far I have not payed any attention to the tiers when battling (except that I don't use legendaries), and I have not understood if Smogon is official or not. I downloaded Pokemon Showdown which sometimes highlights a pokemon as banned... Like I said, after I have achieved my goal in the Battle Maison, I intend to familiarise myself with Smogon-rules.

Have a nice day!

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Hi @ all. I actually post this one as a second post since I couldn't wait to ask my question reagarding my first team build. So I live in Germany and have started to play Pokemon with gen VI. Pokemon X to be precice. I was watching a Let's Play on YouTube and played along, spent the last 4 month roughly three to four hours a day on bulbapedia and tried to learn as much as possible, since I soon noticed that not one day passes without me discovering a new Item, a new evolution and so on... After all, when you start Pokemon with Gen VI, there is a lot to catch up with. The first real goal I set myself was beating all three Battle Chatelaines in the Battle Maison, so far I have beat Super Singles. I have also learned a lot about IV-breeding, passing on Egg moves and natures. I still don't understand a lot about team building, so what I did as of today is just copy a successful team from someone else and find the challange in figuring out myself how to use it. In the near future, I intend to spend some more time reading through the Strategy guidelines here on the smogon websites. I occasionally battle on the battle spot or when some passerby asks for a battle. So far I have not payed any attention to the tiers when battling (except that I don't use legendaries), and I have not understood if Smogon is official or not. I downloaded Pokemon Showdown which sometimes highlights a pokemon as banned... Like I said, after I have achieved my goal in the Battle Maison, I intend to familiarise myself with Smogon-rules.

Have a nice day!
Hi Pennï, glad you could join us. The Battle Maison is quite fun isn't it? I love to battle there in my spare time trying to beat the chantelaines. I have also learned about IV breeding and egg move breeding in the past few months, it can be a challenge to breed down the right IVs and such. But, I see you may be struggling with Team Building. Not a problem, there are places that can help you!

Smogon: You could visit the Competitive Discussion forum to get a feel for competitive Pokémon, they may also discuss team building from time to time. You can also check out the Battling 101 program, and apply for a tutor there. The tutor can help you with team building and whatever else you need related to competitive Pokémon.

Pokémon Showdown: If you haven't visited this battle simulator, you can now! They have a Competitive Tutoring room, and that's the perfect place to go to for team building help! You can ask one of their friendly staff or just ask in the room, and people will be glad to help you!

I may also be able to help you with team building, I'd love to try and assist you. If you have any questions, please do PM me for an answer and some assistance!

Ummm... Well hey guys you can call me Rage. I started playing pokemon during the fire red days, and my favorite pokemon, because of the anime is Lucario (even if his height is 3'11, lol) Ive been playing competetive ever since early x and y and my first competetive poke was mega charizard x. My favorite game was white and i think thats about it...

Hi Pennï, glad you could join us. The Battle Maison is quite fun isn't it? I love to battle there in my spare time trying to beat the chantelaines. I have also learned about IV breeding and egg move breeding in the past few months, it can be a challenge to breed down the right IVs and such. But, I see you may be struggling with Team Building. Not a problem, there are places that can help you!

Smogon: You could visit the Competitive Discussion forum to get a feel for competitive Pokémon, they may also discuss team building from time to time. You can also check out the Battling 101 program, and apply for a tutor there. The tutor can help you with team building and whatever else you need related to competitive Pokémon.

Pokémon Showdown: If you haven't visited this battle simulator, you can now! They have a Competitive Tutoring room, and that's the perfect place to go to for team building help! You can ask one of their friendly staff or just ask in the room, and people will be glad to help you!

I may also be able to help you with team building, I'd love to try and assist you. If you have any questions, please do PM me for an answer and some assistance!
thanks for your welcoming! I have already posted a question gegarding my team here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/looking-for-pro-tips-on-my-very-first-team-build.3565999/ I'm not 100% sure if I followed all the rules though. I hope I did. I'd be glad for advice!

Hello Guys,

I am Björn from the North of Germany.
I study economics for two and a half year in Kiel, Germany. I like handball but due to a sport injury I can't play it anymore but being a huge fan of SG Flensburg-Handewitt. My free time I spent playing mons and being a member of our students representative and getting drunk.

I am addicted to Pokémon since first gen. Squirtle was my starter of choice everytime. I get in contact with competitive pokémon at the end of ADV/ Beginning of DPP but at that time I was a bad player building somewhat unsynergetic teams so I stopped playing. Last year I came back to mons and read very very much and playing more and more but still I am a bad player building a bit better teams. I want to get a more skilled player that's the reason I introduce myself here so I can learn and apply for Battling 101 later this spring. Maybe in Round 107 if possible.

For further information please ask. Wanna get in touch and of course sorry for my bad English.

E: Where do I find an Arcanine sprite for my avatar? 200x200 is a sick restriction :(

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Tenuis.

I am a female who enjoys reading, writing, drawing, gaming, and basketball. I am more than willing to aid others if need be. However, I can be quick-tempered and stubborn at times, so, if I am, excuse me. Sometimes we can all be rude. Anyway, if you ever need me, contact me on PS!, I'll be on Tenuis. If anything, find me here: Writing, Art, The Happy Place, Roleplaying, and Lobby.

Thanks for reading this. :toast:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hello Guys,

I am Björn from the North of Germany.
I study economics for two and a half year in Kiel, Germany. I like handball but due to a sport injury I can't play it anymore but being a huge fan of SG Flensburg-Handewitt. My free time I spent playing mons and being a member of our students representative and getting drunk.

I am addicted to Pokémon since first gen. Squirtle was my starter of choice everytime. I get in contact with competitive pokémon at the end of ADV/ Beginning of DPP but at that time I was a bad player building somewhat unsynergetic teams so I stopped playing. Last year I came back to mons and read very very much and playing more and more but still I am a bad player building a bit better teams. I want to get a more skilled player that's the reason I introduce myself here so I can learn and apply for Battling 101 later this spring. Maybe in Round 107 if possible.

For further information please ask. Wanna get in touch and of course sorry for my bad English.

E: Where do I find an Arcanine sprite for my avatar? 200x200 is a sick restriction :(
Hallo, bjoernboombastic! (I know a bit of German myself!)
You play handball too? So do I! It's such a fun sport. I hope you get better soon. Actually, speaking of sport, you should check out the Sports Room on Pokemon Showdown, as well as the German room, where you'll be able to communicate with other people from Germany, or who speak the language.
My first starter in Gen 1 was Charmander, but I kinda regretted it later on, since it was so hard to beat some of the gyms. Also, it doesn't matter if you're not a good player. A lot of us are new to competitive battling; however, there are lots of things you can do to improve such as Pokemon Showdown and the Battling 101 programme you mentioned. A new round has just started, but don't worry, as it will happen again in 4 weeks time.

You can find some Arcanine sprites here.
Have a nice day! :]

Hi, my name is Tenuis.

I am a female who enjoys reading, writing, drawing, gaming, and basketball. I am more than willing to aid others if need be. However, I can be quick-tempered and stubborn at times, so, if I am, excuse me. Sometimes we can all be rude. Anyway, if you ever need me, contact me on PS!, I'll be on Tenuis. If anything, find me here: Writing, Art, The Happy Place, Roleplaying, and Lobby.

Thanks for reading this. :toast:
Welcome to Smogon, Tenuis! I hope you're settling in the forums well.

I like reading and writing too. What kind of genres do you enjoy reading / writing? I was reading a really interesting book a few days ago, but I forgot what it was called.. Anyway, I'm not a great artists, but you can check out this subforum where you can share your drawings and get advice on them, as well as get involved in a range of art activities.

I think that it's fantastic that you like to help others. There's a Help Room on Pokemon Showdown, and being helpful and polite there could get you a reward *cough* promotion *cough* . You can also help out on the forums. Most forums have a SQSA thread, and you can help people there as well.

I'd say more, but I need to go to school. If you have any questions, or just want to say "hi", PM me :]

Heyiee all (^,...^)/~ Namesh Sadiq from Muscat, i am 20 ^-^~ and well *ahm-ahm* in short imma shy kitty >D<~ but i do like making new friendsh although i got this starting problem (shy nature *sigh*) >D<~ My favorite Pokemon is Mew *myuuu* >^w^< I have recently started playing "Alpha Sapphire" so i don't know much about Competitive battle, i mostly lose every time i try to battle some one uhhhu uhhhu uhhhu ;-;~ i got quite alot of hobbies :o like Collecting coins/Stamps ^^!! Lovee Watching Anime and reading Manga :D! imma Big fan of Horror Genres >D< ♥ like zombie Apocalypse *o*!!! Also Love playing League of Legends ♥ Anywaysh feel free to pm me i wont bite *nyuu* ;-;~

Oh and have a good day ^-^~~

*Jumps on smeargle and Flysh away* >D~

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Heyiee all (^,...^)/~ Namesh Sadiq from Muscat, i am 20 ^-^~ and well *ahm-ahm* in short imma shy kitty >D<~ but i do like making new friendsh although i got this starting problem (shy nature *sigh*) >D<~ My favorite Pokemon is Mew *myuuu* >^w^< I have recently started playing "Alpha Sapphire" so i don't know much about Competitive battle, i mostly lose every time i try to battle some one uhhhu uhhhu uhhhu ;-;~ i got quite alot of hobbies :o like Collecting coins/Stamps ^^!! Lovee Watching Anime and reading Manga :D! imma Big fan of Horror Genres >D< ♥ like zombie Apocalypse *o*!!! Also Love playing League of Legends ♥ Anywaysh feel free to pm me i wont bite *nyuu* ;-;~

Oh and have a good day ^-^~~

*Jumps on smeargle and Flysh away* >D~
Welcome to Smogon, Riftwalker, we're glad to see that you've joined us. I also have been playing Alpha Sapphire a lot recently (mainly for grinding and trying out some random Pokemon along the way.) If you're interested in getting better with the competitive side of Pokemon, the Competitive Discussion forum is the place for you. Each sub-forum has tons of threads filled with useful information and a myriad of projects and events that you can participate in. If you need any further help, feel free to send me a PM anytime and I'd be more than glad to help you out. We're glad to have you here & hope you enjoy your stay !

Hallo, bjoernboombastic! (I know a bit of German myself!)
You play handball too? So do I! It's such a fun sport. I hope you get better soon. Actually, speaking of sport, you should check out the Sports Room on Pokemon Showdown, as well as the German room, where you'll be able to communicate with other people from Germany, or who speak the language.
My first starter in Gen 1 was Charmander, but I kinda regretted it later on, since it was so hard to beat some of the gyms. Also, it doesn't matter if you're not a good player. A lot of us are new to competitive battling; however, there are lots of things you can do to improve such as Pokemon Showdown and the Battling 101 programme you mentioned. A new round has just started, but don't worry, as it will happen again in 4 weeks time.

You can find some Arcanine sprites here.
Have a nice day! :]

]
Oh I think you are getting something wrong. I am out of handball and mostly sports in general cause it's a difficult shoulder injury.

I was Central Defender and Leftwing but nowadays I am only a fan. Will join the sports room once a while. My alter egos besides this are BBB1, BBB2 and a bunch of other combinations with BBB but not BBB since it was choosen.

Hello, I'm Ashlee.
I'm 17 (almost 18) and I've been playing Pokémon (and video games) since I could hold a controller. Pokémon Silver and Ruby were my first games. I joined smogon to help improve my battle skills and locate any Pokémon I will need for my team.
I would like to be able to get to know people on here as well ~^-^~
(Mostly because if would be nice to have people to talk about Pokémon to, also so my family will stop nagging me to be social)

deetah

Bright like a diamond
GP & SocMed Lead
Hello, I'm Ashlee.
I'm 17 (almost 18) and I've been playing Pokémon (and video games) since I could hold a controller. Pokémon Silver and Ruby were my first games. I joined smogon to help improve my battle skills and locate any Pokémon I will need for my team.
I would like to be able to get to know people on here as well ~^-^~
(Mostly because if would be nice to have people to talk about Pokémon to, also so my family will stop nagging me to be social)
Hey Lunayami, glad you could join us! I started playing video games when I was 5 years old. I can relate to that! My first game ever was a Mario game. My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Diamond, and like you, I've joined Smogon to learn even more about Pokémon! If you would be interested in competitive battling help, I can recommend the Competitive Discussion forum and the Battling 101 program. Both deal with competitive aspects of Pokémon. In Competitive Discussions, you can chat about everything related to it. In Battling 101, you can apply for a tutor to help you build teams and the like! Also, there are rooms on Pokémon Showdown that can help. Competitive Tutoring offers team building & competitive Pokémon help! I suggest you check it out sometime!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to PM me! I can also assist you on team building if you would like.

Hi all!
My name is Leo, i'm from Costa Rica, 2 years.
Actually i'm room mod in Spanish Room, if u need something in spanish, can contact me (?) xD
Mi fav pokemon is Sigilyph.
Mi fav starter is Mudkip.

See ya! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)