items

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll have the RB items posted this afternoon after work, and then finish cleaning up the GS item list.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
ok it looks like that is covered then.

can i get some people to fill in d/p descriptions that are missing then?

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
ingame descriptions arent what we want, we want clear descriptions like we have for the inbattle stuff. if the ingame is pretty much the same as youd write anyway, use the ingame stuff.

Okay, I'm doing as many as I can starting from the beginning (currently up to Coin Case), and zerowing is starting from z.

edit: okay, finished A through E. Seems you need a SS badge to use "Add Content", though, so I'm PMing them to Sonuis for now.

chaos do you need the locations for the items in ADV as well(RS)? I can look into them as well if you want after I do the DP ones (it'll take a while cause there's a lot of them, this refers to the ADV item locations). Please let me know.
~edit: Sure thing thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)