Jaded Hades' Competitive Trade Thread MKIV - New Arrivals: Pidgey, Hoppip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think of much off the top of my head\
Edit: Is it possible for you go get me a Moody Female Remoraid/Octillery (it's hidden Ability) in a Repeat Ball?
not exactly, kind of limited in what i have right now. im lacking a perfect ditto and have been breeding perfects through male and females. Any items or anything? I could really use this Aron for my competative team.

not exactly, kind of limited in what i have right now. im lacking a perfect ditto and have been breeding perfects through male and females. Any items or anything? I could really use this Aron for my competative team.
The nature and IVs of the Remoraid doesn't matter, just a female HA in a repeat ball if that's fine

#331 Cacnea
- Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x - Water Absorb or Sand Veil - Low Kick/Dynamic Punch/Seed Bomb/Nasty Plot
The cactus man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste like needles.

New

ID Rosa No.I will just check it
I apologize, but I think I'm going to have to decline the offer for the following reasons:

1) I can't verify whether or not the Eevee is a hack before trading, as you have presented insufficient detail. (This could be easily fixed if you had a public trade thread that mods could verify such trades as legitimate).
2) It's too great a risk for me to trade 3 Pokémon because of reason 1, it's too much of a time investment.
3) I'm not breeding a female Archen, the gender ratio is far too bad to do that reasonably.

I apologize, but I think I'm going to have to decline the offer for the following reasons:

1) I can't verify whether or not the Eevee is a hack before trading, as you have presented insufficient detail. (This could be easily fixed if you had a public trade thread that mods could verify such trades as legitimate).
2) It's too great a risk for me to trade 3 Pokémon because of reason 1, it's too much of a time investment.
3) I'm not breeding a female Archen, the gender ratio is far too bad to do that reasonably.
Cut archen and do the other 2?

Hey there, I was wondering if you still have any of your overstocked pokes left? I would like to take a Marill and a Sandile off your boxes.

Stuff I'm breeding for tomorrow:

#226 Mantine
- Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Water Absorb - Amnesia/Haze/Wide Guard/Mud Sport
I am become death, destroyer of kittens and baby snails.

#606 Elgyem
- Quiet 31/x/31/31/31/0 - Analytic - Cosmic Power/Nasty Plot/Barrier/Disable
How quaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)