Kala's Mishmash of Graphics [Open to random requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I loved the last design you did and was wondering if you could do an animated design again!

I'm looking for this animation but with this as the basis / sprite for it. Basically my avatar but with a pouncing gen 5 style animation

thank you in advance n_n

Love it
Would I be allowed to use it for my avatar?
And the reason I really love it is because you can tell it wasn't ripped from anything but homemade and it looks awesome!

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Love it
Would I be allowed to use it for my avatar?
And the reason I really love it is because you can tell it wasn't ripped from anything but homemade and it looks awesome!
I mean I just combined the official sprites, so it def was ripped at some point in time. I can make it a bit bigger if you want it as an avatar on here

Thank you just changed my avatar to it
Would it be at all possible to do a Sprite of my x character (would do a picture of it)
Asking since you can't just rip it and go from there lol

Last edited:

Altariel von Sweep

They Who Laugh Last
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I'm here to request a banner for the LC Samples thread. I'd like it to have the next five Pokémon: Mienfoo, Abra, Gastly, Trapinch and Diglett, and if possible, it should look like this, but with a better font:

samples.png

You can take your time to do it at your way. Thanks!

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Hey, I'm here to request a banner for the LC Samples thread. I'd like it to have the next five Pokémon: Mienfoo, Abra, Gastly, Trapinch and Diglett, and if possible, it should look like this, but with a better font:

You can take your time to do it at your way. Thanks!
Better font as in any font or still the smooth wavy style of that sketch? Maybe it should say LC somewhere as well

Felixx

I'm back.
Do you still do RMT banners? Was thinking about doing one soon if I find the time so a banner would be real nice

hello was wondering if u could make a logo for this draft league im in. [Team Name: Los Angeles Luxrays]

also if you could add elesabw2 in it somehow :)
Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)