Kricketune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I got to thinking. When someone suggested he used the item metronome I laughed to myself but when I thought about it some more I came up with a set.

Kricketune
Jolly
Metronome
252 attack and speed, 4 evs in spec def i guess
- Sing
- Taunt
- Swords Dance
- Fury Cutter

To be honest this is still a shit move set but heres my logic. Sing a wall to sleep after taunting it to prevent entry hazzards (praying it hits) as they switch or try to wake up (considering your a kricketune and they probably don't expect a threat) set up a swords dance. After the swords Dance spam fury cutter to no end. Fury Cutter is boosted by technician at first. Then every time you use it, the move becomes a higher base power and on top of that metronome will also make it a higher base power. Before you know it kricketune will be on the next suspect test for ubers. No Big Deal!

Ok so I got to thinking. When someone suggested he used the item metronome I laughed to myself but when I thought about it some more I came up with a set.

Kricketune
Jolly
Metronome
252 attack and speed, 4 evs in spec def i guess
- Sing
- Taunt
- Swords Dance
- Fury Cutter

To be honest this is still a shit move set but heres my logic. Sing a wall to sleep after taunting it to prevent entry hazzards (praying it hits) as they switch or try to wake up (considering your a kricketune and they probably don't expect a threat) set up a swords dance. After the swords Dance spam fury cutter to no end. Fury Cutter is boosted by technician at first. Then every time you use it, the move becomes a higher base power and on top of that metronome will also make it a higher base power. Before you know it kricketune will be on the next suspect test for ubers. No Big Deal!
You do realize anything that resists Bug (there's quite a few) and/or is faster than Kricketune (65 is a horrible Speed stat) can absolutely wall this, right? Even Magby could take this thing out. It's faster and has STAB Fire Punch and Flamethrower.

No offence, but have you ever even played standard battles? accuracy clause is almost always in effect, which means that moves that affect accuracy are banned.
Ban Mud Slap. So broken.

There is no such thing as an accuracy clause. Please actually know what you're talking about before you insult other users. No offense, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)