move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Swords Dance
item: Earth Plate
ability: Intimidate
nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Landorus-T is a great Stealth Rock user that can pressure common Defog users such as Mantine and Mega Scizor with its Earth Plate set. Earthquake is a Ground-type STAB move and hits neutral Pokemon hard with a boost from Earth Plate. Gravity and Smack Down ground Pokemon like Celesteela, Skarmory, Mantine, and Zapdos so Landorus-T can hit them with Earthquake. Gravity is more consistent, as opposing teams with multiple Ground immunities cannot pivot around, but Smack Down is useful for preventing Mega Charizard Y from switching in scot-free and dealing chip damage to other threats on the switch, such as Tornadus-T, Zapdos, and Thundurus. Hidden Power Ice is used to 2HKO opposing Landorus-T, which otherwise wall the set. In contrast, Swords Dance pressures bulkier builds better and also helps damage Landorus-T after a Gravity. Additional options include Substitute, Knock Off, U-turn. Substitute lets Landorus-T dodge status moves from Pokemon such as Toxic Skarmory and Leech Seed Celesteela. Knock Off cripples Tangrowth for teammates such as Ash-Greninja and Magearna and ensures Unaware Clefable cannot beat Landorus-T. Finally, U-turn allows Earth Plate Landorus-T to function as an excellent pivot as well as gain momentum on incoming Defog users such as speedy Mew, which otherwise consistently use Defog on Landorus-T.

Set Details
========

Maximum Speed investment with a Jolly nature allows Landorus-T to outspeed Adamant Zygarde and Adamant Landorus-T while also Speed tying with opposing Jolly Landorus-T. A Jolly nature is still preferred to not lower defensive stats, despite the inclusion of Hidden Power Ice, as Landorus-T does not miss out on any important 2HKOs. Earth Plate is the preferred item to consistently increase the damage output of Earthquake. Groundium Z is an alternate option that gives Landorus-T a one-time nuke, easily OHKOing common Pokemon such as Garchomp and Keldeo, although it loses the ability to consistently pressure Unaware Clefable without Earth Plate. Groundium Z should be used with Gravity to ensure the opponent cannot switch to an immunity.

Usage Tips
========

Landorus-T is best used to break holes in the opposing team early-game. Because Earth Plate Landorus-T hits so hard and can 2HKO most Defog users and Mega Sableye, you should be able to keep Stealth Rock on the field against bulkier teams. Gravity should be used on a predicted switch into Celesteela, for example, so Landorus-T doesn't have to get hit by Leech Seed. Tectonic Rage should be used on extremely bulky Pokemon such as Mega Venusaur or a weakened Defog user such as Mega Scizor that can stomach Earthquakes from Landorus-T. Tectonic Rage is also not weakened by Grassy Terrain, so use this to surprise opponents who believe Grassy Terrain protects their Pokemon. Bluffing is another important aspect to using Landorus-T well—Pokemon such as Tangrowth that deal with Earth Plate Landorus-T rarely come in fearing Supersonic Skystrike.

Team Options
========

Landorus-T is one of the easiest Pokemon in the tier to fit on teams and tends to be a team option for other Pokemon rather than requiring specific partners. This offensive Landorus-T set pairs better with Pokemon that require a Z-Move. Shift Gear Magearna is particularly notable, as it appreciates Landorus-T's ability to weaken entire teams before cleaning up. A core of Magearna and Landorus-T keeps the opponent constantly guessing which Pokemon on your team carries the Z-Crystal. Landorus-T's suboptimal Speed means that fast cleaners such as Greninja and Tapu Koko are appreciated to help deal with offense. Ash-Greninja's ability to set up Spikes and pressure common checks like Tangrowth makes it especially notable. Bulky pivots like Mega Scizor and Assault Vest Magearna pressure bulky Grass-types and fast Water-types for Landorus-T. Landorus-T appreciates Spikes and Toxic Spikes support, as Spikes limits the longevity of Tangrowth and Tapu Bulu and affect levitating Pokemon when Gravity is in effect. Good hazard stacking partners are Greninja, Ash-Greninja, Toxapex, and Ferrothorn.

Last edited:

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi sedertz, please get this qc ready in the next 48 hours or so, if you'll need longer just lmk

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Maybe mention partners to supplement the zard-x matchup? Offensive lando sets always have issues with slowing down zardx which requires another decent counterplay.

Explosion in other options to me if youre gonna include the stuff im seeing here. Sometimes throwing rocks out and then exploding on the defogger like zapdos is a quicker and easier play to prevent a defog but i know this can be play/ team specific.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I think SD should 100% get a slash on the set instead of just a mention. While HP Ice is super nice to have for opposing Lando-T, if you have SD + Gravity/Smack Down especially with Groundium, that shit is not walling you reliably at all. It also just makes Lando much more useful vs fatter teams and not having to rely so much on the Z move to muscle past shit like Clefable, Ferrothorn, and Mega Scizor. Personally I think the set should look like this:

[SET]
name: Earth Plate
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: Gravity / Smack Down
move 4: Hidden Power [Ice] / Swords Dance
item: Earth Plate / Groundium Z

Same set basically except with SD slashed after HP Ice. SR isn't mandatory considering Lando-T doesn't always have to be your rocker, but this set is so nice vs common removers I think it's best to just leave it lone slash.

][SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
- Landorus-T is a great Stealth Rock user that can pressure common Defog users. (give examples)
- Earthquake is the Ground STAB and hits neutral Pokemon hard with a boost from Earth Plate
- Gravity / Smack Down ground Pokemon like Celesteela, Skarmory, Mantine, and Zapdos, so Landorus-T can hit them with Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice is used to 2HKO opposing Landorus-T, who otherwise wall the set.
- Knock Off, Swords Dance, and Substitute are all additional options for Earth Plate Landorus-T. Substitute dodges status moves from Pokemon such as Toxic Skarmory and Leech Seed from Celesteela, and Swords Dance boosts Landorus-T's attack to stupendous levels. Knock Off cripples Tangrowth for teammates such as Ash Greninja and Magearna and ensures Unaware Clef cannot beat Landorus-T. (move this from usage tips and into this section. Anything relating to different moves this set can run always go in the moves comments, not usage tips. Also make sure to seperate them and talk about each individually)

(Also, I'd definitely add U-turn and Explosion to set comments as well, and explain their benefits.)

Set Details
========
- Maximum Speed Investment with a Jolly Nature allows Landorus-T to outspeed Adamant Zygarde and Adamant Landorus-T, while also Speed tying with opposing Jolly Landorus-T.
- A Jolly Nature is still preferred to not lower defensive stats, despite the inclusion of Hidden Power [Ice], as Landorus-T does not miss any important 2HKOs.
(In this section, you also need to talk about the items on this set and their purpose. Obviously talk about the benefits of Earth Plate and how it gives EQ extra power which can be especially useful against neutral targets such as Clefable. Also talk about Groundium Z and why it can be run over Earth Plate, such as specific scenarios where it might be very beneficial)

Usage Tips
========
- Best used to break holes in the opposing team early game
- Because Earth Plate Landorus-T hits so hard and can 2HKO most Defog users and Mega Sableye, you should be able to keep Stealth Rock on the field against bulkier teams.
- Requires a degree of prediction - Gravity should be used on a predicted switch into Celesteela, for example, so Landorus-T doesnt have to get hit by Leech Seed.
- Knock Off, Swords Dance, and Substitute are all additional options for Earth Plate Landorus-T. Substitute dodges status moves from Pokemon such as Toxic Skarmory and Leech Seed from Celesteela, and Swords Dance boosts Landorus-T's attack to stupendous levels. Knock Off cripples Tangrowth for teammates such as Ash Greninja and Magearna and ensures Unaware Clef cannot beat Landorus-T. (move this to move comments)
- Pokemon such as Tangrowth that do deal with Earth Plate Landorus-T rarely come in fearing Supersonic Skystrike - use the asymmetric information to your advantage

(Talk about how you would go about using Lando-T if utilizing Groundium Z, as you mainly talk about Earth Plate in the usage tips. For example, when would be the best opportunities to use the move, whether or not to save it for specific scenarios or use it early game to break shit down.)

Team Options
========
- One of the most splashable Pokemon in the tier - tends to be a team option for other Pokemon rather than requiring specific partners.
- Pairs well with Pokemon that require a Z-move, since this Landorus-T set does not use Flyinium Z or Rockium Z. Shift Gear Magearna is particularly notable, as it appreciates Landorus-T's ability to weaken entire teams before cleaning up. (this sentence is kind of misleading because Groundium Z is slashed lol. I would mention how this set doesn't HAVE to run a Z move, otherwise you're kind of contradicting yourself)
- Fast cleaners like Greninja and Tapu Koko help deal with offense. Ash Greninja's ability to set up Spikes and pressure common checks like Tangrowth makes it especially notable.
- Bulky pivots like Mega Scizor and Assault Vest Magearna help bring in Landorus-T safely to fire off strong Earthquakes
- Teammates who deal with bulky Grass-Types such as Tapu Bulu and fast Water-Types like Greninja and Keldeo are appreciated. (give examples)
- Appreciates Spikes, as Spikes limit (you forgot to finish this lol)

Overall, pretty good job for your first analysis. Just make sure next time to give examples on certain things instead of just leaving it for the reader to figure it out themselves, such as "this mon would appreciate ways to beat grass-types" but not listing any Pokemon. Analysis basically treat the reader like they have no idea how to use the Pokemon aside from knowing basic info such as how moves work, abilities, typing, etc.

Since there's kind of a decent amount of things to fix here, I'd like to see these changes implemented before I give it a check. Just tag me on here or Discord when you're finished so I can re look over it.

Also make sure to update the title after each check or when moving onto another stage of QC. The title said it was still in WIP even though you said it was QC ready. This is very useful so QC/GP can see your progress.

EDIT: QC 1/3

Last edited:

GMars

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Personally, since you have Groundium Z slashed with Earth Plate, I'd find a way to rename this set. Optionally you can wait for GP to see if they mind or to get their input on what the set name should be
- Substitute dodges status moves from Pokemon such as Toxic Skarmory and Leech Seed from Celesteela, and Swords Dance boosts Landorus-T's attack to stupendous levels.
you mentioned Swords Dance earlier, is this an artifact from adding Swords Dance to the main set? Otherwise reword this a bit if you mean that Lando-T can use Swords Dance to take advantage of the setup opportunities that Substitute provides
Groundium Z gives Landorus-T a one-time nuke after using Gravity
i'd add in a thing like 'and is best used after [using Gravity]', otherwise it sounds a bit like you can only use Groundium Z after gravity

Really minor stuff man, good job
QC 2/3

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
Thanks! I'll write this up soon and then bug Colonel M / bludz / Finch to QC.

E: just to clarify, your edits were implemented- I've just got to write it up

Last edited:

Mr. Uncompetitive

Ugh Cough! Cough! Splutter!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Personally, since you have Groundium Z slashed with Earth Plate, I'd find a way to rename this set. Optionally you can wait for GP to see if they mind or to get their input on what the set name should be
I'd prolly name it Offensive Stealth Rock. BW Groudon had a similar set named that, though Lando's other offensive sets also run SR ...

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
All seems good to me

Landorus-T appreciates Spikes and Toxic Spikes, as Spikes limit the longevity of Tangrowth and Tapu Bulu, and affect levitating Pokemon when Gravity is in effect. Good hazard-stacking partners are Greninja, Ash Greninja, Toxapex, and Ferrothorn.
I honestly think that the last sentence here is unnecessary bc you p much listed all the viable spikers in the tier, but that's your call as specifying isn't too dangerous

3/3

power

All seems good to me

I honestly think that the last sentence here is unnecessary bc you p much listed all the viable spikers in the tier, but that's your call as specifying isn't too dangerous

3/3
i think i'll stick with it because 1) its landorus-t every viable spiker fits with lando theres not really a preferred one and 2) id rather err on the side of specificity even though it is pretty unnecessary, cause specificity is better for people unfamiliar with ou who are reading this to get a sense of the metagame

Thanks, moving to GP!

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Best naming convention IMO is to potentially Offensive Stealth Rock since there are two different items. So basically chiming to agree with Mr. U.

power

Best naming convention IMO is to potentially Offensive Stealth Rock since there are two different items. So basically chiming to agree with Mr. U.
I disagree, and I think Offensive Stealth Rock is easily confused with Flyinium Landorus-T or even Rockium. This set operates different than both sets, and although Groundium Z is slashed it still functions nearly identically to Earth Plate Landorus-T.

If there are any other name suggestions please speak up, as both options on the table atm have their own flaws.

E: Talked to Gary

Gary - Today at 11:37 AM
Yeah there are other offensive rock sets
So it would be odd
Just keep in earth plate imo
Cause it’s primary item on it
Better than coming up with some really standard name that’s super broad

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GP 1/2
add / corrections remove comments

[SET]
name: Earth Plate (change this when you decide on something)
move 4: Hidden Power [Ice] Ice / Swords Dance
item: Earth Plate / Groundium Z

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========
(add space)
Landorus-T is a great Stealth Rock user that can pressure common Defog users such as Mantine and Mega Scizor with its Earth Plate set. Earthquake is the a Ground-type STAB move and hits neutral Pokemon hard with a boost from Earth Plate. Gravity and Smack Down ground Pokemon like Celesteela, Skarmory, Mantine, and Zapdos, (rc) so Landorus-T can hit them with Earthquake. Gravity is more consistent, (ac) as opposing teams with multiple Ground immunities cannot pivot around, but Smack Down is useful to for preventing Mega Charizard Y from switching in scot-free and dealing chip damage to other threats on the switch, such as Tornadus-T, Zapdos, and Thundurus. Hidden Power Ice is used to 2HKO opposing Landorus-T, who which otherwise wall the set. In contrast, Swords Dance pressures bulkier builds better, (rc) and also helps damage Landorus-T after a Gravity. Additional options include Knock Off, Substitute, U-turn, and Explosion. Substitute lets Landorus-T dodges status moves from Pokemon such as Toxic Skarmory and Leech Seed from Celesteela. Knock Off cripples Tangrowth for teammates such as Ash Greninja and Magearna and ensures Unaware Clefable cannot beat Landorus-T (swap the order of this and the Substitute point to match the earlier sentence). U-turn allows Earth Plate Landorus-T to function as an excellent pivot as well as gain momentum on incoming Defog users such as speedy Mew, who which otherwise consistently Defog on Landorus-T. Explosion gives Landorus-T a strong nuke and prevents Pokemon such as lead Excadrill from being able to use Rapid Spin.

Set Details
========
(add space)
Maximum Speed investment with a Jolly nature allows Landorus-T to outspeed Adamant Zygarde and Adamant Landorus-T, (rc) while also Speed tying with opposing Jolly Landorus-T. (remove space) A Jolly nature is still preferred to not lower defensive stats, despite the inclusion of Hidden Power Ice, as Landorus-T does not miss out on any important 2HKOs. Earth Plate is the preferred item to consistently increase the damage output of Earthquake. However, Groundium Z gives Landorus-T a one-time nuke, easily OHKOing commonplace (I think you were going for the meaning of common as opposed to commonplace, which implies something that is ordinary) Pokemon such as Garchomp and Keldeo, although it loses the ability to consistently pressure Unaware Clefable without Earth Plate. Groundium Z should be used with Gravity, (rc) to ensure the opponent cannot switch to an immunity. Finally, Focus Sash is a viable item that can be used with Explosion as a suicide lead.

Usage Tips
========
(add space)
Landorus-T is best used to break holes in the opposing team early-game (add hyphen). Because Earth Plate Landorus-T hits so hard and can 2HKO most Defog users and Mega Sableye, you should be able to keep Stealth Rock on the field against bulkier teams. Gravity should be used on a predicted switch into Celesteela, for example, so Landorus-T doesn't (apostrophe) have to get hit by Leech Seed. Tectonic Rage should be used it on extremely bulky Pokemon such as Mega Venusaur or a weakened Defog user such as Mega Scizor who that can stomach Earthquakes from Landorus-T. Groundium Z Tectonic Rage is also not weakened by Grassy Terrain, (ac) so - (remove hyphen) use this to surprise Pokemon opponents that believe Grassy Terrain protects them their Pokemon. Bluffing is another important aspect to using Landorus-T well—Pokemon such as Tangrowth that do deal with Earth Plate / Groundium Z Landorus-T rarely come in fearing Supersonic Skystrike.

Team Options
========
(add space)
Landorus-T is one of the most splashable easiest Pokemon in the tier to fit on teams (avoid "splashable" in a Pokemon context. It refers to enhancing an already completed team or deck) and tends to be a team option for other Pokemon rather than requiring specific partners. This offensive Landorus-T set pairs better with Pokemon that require a Z-Move. Shift Gear Magearna is particularly notable, as it appreciates Landorus-T's ability to weaken entire teams before cleaning up. Magearna + Landorus-T keeps the opponent constantly guessing which Pokemon on your team carries the Z-Crystal. Landorus-T's suboptimal Speed means that fast cleaners such as Greninja and Tapu Koko are appreciated to help deal with offense. Ash Greninja's ability to set up Spikes and pressure common checks like Tangrowth makes it especially notable. Bulky pivots like Mega Scizor and Assault Vest Magearna pressure bulky Grass-types and fast Water-types for Landorus-T. Landorus-T appreciates Spikes and Toxic Spikes support, as Spikes limit the longevity of Tangrowth and Tapu Bulu, (rc) and affect levitating Pokemon when Gravity is in effect. Good hazard-stacking (remove hyphen) partners are Greninja, Ash Greninja, Toxapex, and Ferrothorn.

GMars

Some name around Ground-boosting makes sense since it portrays both items serve to boost EQ

Also Soft Sand > Earth Plate

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I disagree, and I think Offensive Stealth Rock is easily confused with Flyinium Landorus-T or even Rockium. This set operates different than both sets, and although Groundium Z is slashed it still functions nearly identically to Earth Plate Landorus-T.

If there are any other name suggestions please speak up, as both options on the table atm have their own flaws.

E: Talked to Gary

Gary - Today at 11:37 AM
Yeah there are other offensive rock sets
So it would be odd
Just keep in earth plate imo
Cause it’s primary item on it
Better than coming up with some really standard name that’s super broad
My main issue is Earth Plate doesnt really fit either other than its the item used majority of the time. Maybe we can discuss it today in a bit and reach a conclusion or something.

power

removed mentions of focus sash and explosion after talking with gary, as that set is better suited to the general OO of landorus-t's analysis

E: after discussion with QC, removed Groundium Z as a secondary slash

Last edited:

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
[SET]
move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Swords Dance
item: Earth Plate

[SET COMMENTS]
Moves
========

Landorus-T is a great Stealth Rock user that can pressure common Defog users such as Mantine and Mega Scizor with its Earth Plate set. Earthquake is a Ground-type STAB move and hits neutral Pokemon hard with a boost from Earth Plate. Gravity and Smack Down ground Pokemon like Celesteela, Skarmory, Mantine, and Zapdos so Landorus-T can hit them with Earthquake. Gravity is more consistent, as opposing teams with multiple Ground immunities cannot pivot around, but Smack Down is useful for preventing Mega Charizard Y from switching in scot-free and dealing chip damage to other threats on the switch, such as Tornadus-T, Zapdos, and Thundurus. Hidden Power Ice is used to 2HKO opposing Landorus-T, which otherwise wall the set. In contrast, Swords Dance pressures bulkier builds better and also helps damage Landorus-T after a Gravity. Additional options include Substitute, Knock Off, U-turn. Substitute lets Landorus-T dodge status moves from Pokemon such as Toxic Skarmory and Leech Seed Celesteela. Knock Off cripples Tangrowth for teammates such as Ash-Greninja (AH) and Magearna and ensures Unaware Clefable cannot beat Landorus-T. Finally, U-turn allows Earth Plate Landorus-T to function as an excellent pivot as well as gain momentum on incoming Defog users such as speedy Mew, which otherwise consistently use Defog on Landorus-T.

Set Details
========

Maximum Speed investment with a Jolly nature allows Landorus-T to outspeed Adamant Zygarde and Adamant Landorus-T while also Speed tying with opposing Jolly Landorus-T. A Jolly nature is still preferred to not lower defensive stats, despite the inclusion of Hidden Power Ice, as Landorus-T does not miss out on any important 2HKOs. Earth Plate is the preferred item to consistently increase the damage output of Earthquake. Groundium Z is an alternate option that gives Landorus-T a one-time nuke, easily OHKOing common Pokemon such as Garchomp and Keldeo, although it loses the ability to consistently pressure Unaware Clefable without Earth Plate. Groundium Z should be used with Gravity to ensure the opponent cannot switch to an immunity.

Usage Tips
========

Landorus-T is best used to break holes in the opposing team early-game. Because Earth Plate Landorus-T hits so hard and can 2HKO most Defog users and Mega Sableye, you should be able to keep Stealth Rock on the field against bulkier teams. Gravity should be used on a predicted switch into Celesteela, for example, so Landorus-T doesn't have to get hit by Leech Seed. Tectonic Rage should be used it on extremely bulky Pokemon such as Mega Venusaur or a weakened Defog user such as Mega Scizor that can stomach Earthquakes from Landorus-T. Tectonic Rage is also not weakened by Grassy Terrain, so use this to surprise opponents who believe Grassy Terrain protects their Pokemon. Bluffing is another important aspect to using Landorus-T well—Pokemon such as Tangrowth that do deal with Earth Plate Landorus-T rarely come in fearing Supersonic Skystrike.

Team Options
========

Landorus-T is one of the easiest Pokemon in the tier to fit on teams and tends to be a team option for other Pokemon rather than requiring specific partners. This offensive Landorus-T set pairs better with Pokemon that require a Z-Move. Shift Gear Magearna is particularly notable, as it appreciates Landorus-T's ability to weaken entire teams before cleaning up. A core of Magearna and Landorus-T keeps the opponent constantly guessing which Pokemon on your team carries the Z-Crystal. Landorus-T's suboptimal Speed means that fast cleaners such as Greninja and Tapu Koko are appreciated to help deal with offense. Ash-Greninja's (AH) ability to set up Spikes and pressure common checks like Tangrowth makes it especially notable. Bulky pivots like Mega Scizor and Assault Vest Magearna pressure bulky Grass-types and fast Water-types for Landorus-T. Landorus-T appreciates Spikes and Toxic Spikes support, as Spikes limits the longevity of Tangrowth and Tapu Bulu and affect levitating Pokemon when Gravity is in effect. Good hazard stacking partners are Greninja, Ash-Greninja, (AH) Toxapex, and Ferrothorn.
GP 2/2

remember that Ash-Greninja's official name includes the hyphen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)