LC LC Summer Seasonal - Round 2

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i won in 3 games where i was probably objectively the worse player and made mediocre decisions throughout

hope to see melle succeed in future games, i think he played well enough to win all three games + was extremely gracious in allowing me to delay our scheduled time

Lost vs Zebraiken in the most frustrating match ever.
I played on my phone and had sweaty hands, bc its so fucking hot in here. My display got a bit wet and clicked moves alone. So i was in late game of g3 in a position where it wasnt possible for me to lose. But my phone clicked a move alone. So i hjk'd on a protect when i just needed to uturn to win the match. I hoped he wouldnt take a win like that but i cant blame him that he did

Last edited:
OP my opponent didnt reply to me until now, and asked to play on the weekend at a time I cant, can we have an extension as I were active the whole week?

Thank you very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)