LC LC Summer Seasonal - Round 5 [Loser's Bracket]

requesting an extension for my match against OminousDraco.
I'm really sorry for missing the shceduled time, i had an unexpected irl event and couldn't thus be on
But my opponent seems to be trying to fish the activity win when he could have played.
Let me explain, i missed the scheduled time, but he never contacted me back to zschedule again. Maybe he forgot or thought i needed to do so and i understand.
Thus i mvmd him saturday night, trying to find a scheduled time. I went on smogon thsi morning and got no answer despite my opponent being connected after my message. I vmd him again on my wall, same situation no answer. Then i vmd him on his own wall, no answer even if he was on after my vm.
Moreover he posted for another match that he was available full sunday ("Sunday anytime except extreme midnight my time").
I definitely think such an attitude don't deserve an activity win, and that's why i believe we do need an extension

Ye I'm sorry about all of that but Sunday is just not the day I coulda replied with many assignment so ye mb as well. The extension would be nice. Thank you

And yes I would have been available on Sunday anytime if I was told previously just to clarify the situation.

I would be happy to play after sometime as now I need a sleep.

Currently 1-1 with mebutyou82, he dcd game 3 and ended up timing out but i said id be happy replay the game but i couldnt play it then due to other commitments. Guess im asking for a short extension to try and finish the series since i didnt see him on when i was on today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)