LC Testing Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I'm awfully sorry if this isn't where I am supposed to put this. I scanned and I scoured and I couldn't seem to find a definite fit, so I am here.

Anyway, I am trying to test Poochyena. I make my team, and I go into Pokemon Online, and... I'm the only person playing Gen4 LC. Okay, okay, let's try PokeLab.. what? The server isn't working? Well, where do I go? And so I am here. I am trying to get testing LC battles without having to actually go and 'sav the team onto my game and battle on WiFi.

So please, LC people of Smogon, how do you do it?

SkullCandy

She Bangs The Drums
is a Contributor Alumnus
Where can I find this?
If you go to the Smogon home page, under the 'Battle' section it says Shoddy Battle. Download the program. When you get to the list of servers enter the Create-a-Pokemon server. You'll find a NU, CAP and Little Cup server.

This should go in simple questions, simple answers just so you know for next time.

If you go to the Smogon home page, under the 'Battle' section it says Shoddy Battle. Download the program. When you get to the list of servers enter the Create-a-Pokemon server. You'll find a NU, CAP and Little Cup server.

This should go in simple questions, simple answers just so you know for next time.
Trying it. I took my 3 years to make the team, and now I can't even find a battle... Why is this so hard?

Oh, and thanks for telling me where it is supposed to go.

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You can also use the LC ladder on the beta server of Pokemon Online. Anyway, future questions where SkullCandy pointed you, locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)