Lily's Art

Hello, welcome to Smogon and the studio. I hope it's not too late to say it.

I honestly love your art and all the images, especially the girl with Talonflame. I love that you have looked for a style of its own, adding that the "coach" and "Pokémon" look like it's just one of them creating a kind of link, it's great. Although at the moment of truth I would stay with the girl that goes next to Azelf and Mesprit, there you have given pretending that he is levitating. That's very creative. Azelf is one of my favorites of the Psychic type. Congratulations on the job, I imagine it is not easy. I hope that whenever you can share new things around here.

Greetings and fighting (?)

Hello, welcome to Smogon and the studio. I hope it's not too late to say it.

I honestly love your art and all the images, especially the girl with Talonflame. I love that you have looked for a style of its own, adding that the "coach" and "Pokémon" look like it's just one of them creating a kind of link, it's great. Although at the moment of truth I would stay with the girl that goes next to Azelf and Mesprit, there you have given pretending that he is levitating. That's very creative. Azelf is one of my favorites of the Psychic type. Congratulations on the job, I imagine it is not easy. I hope that whenever you can share new things around here.

Greetings and fighting (?)
Hello :) thank you so much! I'm so glad you like my art, and I look forward to sharing more work with you, and everyone else here on Smogon! :D

Sad news; my computer has died :| it was a long time coming, but it was still a bit upsetting when it finally went. I am now forced to return to the old ways - traditional *shudders*

I actually love traditional art and have great respect for all artists, regardless of their medium, but I'm a super messy/impatient artist, so digital is a lot easier. I do have some digital painting practice stuff from the past week, so I'll post that, but for the foreseeable future it shall all be traditional. Also if it's not okay to post non-Pokémon related art, please let me know!

purplepaintingpractice.jpg paintingpracticeyo.JPG randompract.jpg

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sad news; my computer has died :| it was a long time coming, but it was still a bit upsetting when it finally went. I am now forced to return to the old ways - traditional *shudders*

I actually love traditional art and have great respect for all artists, regardless of their medium, but I'm a super messy/impatient artist, so digital is a lot easier. I do have some digital painting practice stuff from the past week, so I'll post that, but for the foreseeable future it shall all be traditional. Also if it's not okay to post non-Pokémon related art, please let me know!
Technology is both a curse and a bliss. I'm sorry to read that your computer has died. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon!
To answer your question: Non-Pokémon related art is perfectly fine. I've seen a lot of people showcase their non-Pokémon related art and it greatly helps maintaining a healthy mélange in Smogon's Smeargle's Studio section.

I've always been curious. Are you an art student and are you planning on developing further in order to become a professional at some point in your later life?
Again, I'm no artist myself, but I can definitely tell that you have a lot of talent and that you love what you're doing. The quality of your works speaks a clear language.
So, in case that's the path that you chose, I wish you nothing but the best of luck.
Also don't forget that you can always join Smeargle's Studio's Discord channel to exchange experiences and to ask for additional feedback.
Maybe you can get in touch with other art students there and learn a new technique or two.
You already know how that song and dance goes: "You teach me and I'll teach you".

Other than that, keep up the great work!

Technology is both a curse and a bliss. I'm sorry to read that your computer has died. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon!
To answer your question: Non-Pokémon related art is perfectly fine. I've seen a lot of people showcase their non-Pokémon related art and it greatly helps maintaining a healthy mélange in Smogon's Smeargle's Studio section.

I've always been curious. Are you an art student and are you planning on developing further in order to become a professional at some point in your later life?
Again, I'm no artist myself, but I can definitely tell that you have a lot of talent and that you love what you're doing. The quality of your works speaks a clear language.
So, in case that's the path that you chose, I wish you nothing but the best of luck.
Also don't forget that you can always join Smeargle's Studio's Discord channel to exchange experiences and to ask for additional feedback.
Maybe you can get in touch with other art students there and learn a new technique or two.
You already know how that song and dance goes: "You teach me and I'll teach you".

Other than that, keep up the great work!
Good afternoon Max :) that's great to hear because a lot of my practice works don't have Pokémon in them haha

I was an art student for a couple of years, one year Animation and another Fine Arts. I've always loved art, but I just don't have the drive to do it professionally. I went into my third year and walked out on the first day. I wasn’t happy, and I knew a lot of people who were working so hard and were so passionate to succeed professionally in art, and I just didn't have that. Thank you for asking though! I like to organize and keep things tidy so now I'm a full time office manager. I think my biggest issue is time haha I squeeze in drawing when I can.

I'm baaaACK :3 So my wonderful boyfriend found a desktop for a great price, and for the past week I've been diving back into the digital :D I have been practicing my traditional work since my computer died, and it made a huuuge difference (at least I think so.) So here's my most recent stuff!

demongffanart3.pngPASTELELF8.png ghostgirl4.png miloticpainting2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)