LIVE SCORES THREAD- International Spring Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Still nowhere close to that guy in the Japan Cup last year who had a rating of about 300. I really wonder how much dedication it took to get that low of a score.

7th place, much better than I expected to get. I am really glad to see that 80% of the top ten were all people from smogon, congrats to everybody who participated.

Too many disconnectors, only the last day of competition I played 9 matches and they all disconnected when I had already won, I would be in top10.

Anyway congrats to all of you.

I am happy with my 8th place finish. I am suprised I was not disqualified the amount of people that discconected on me. Also I think that puts me at 1st out of everyone in the UK.

Got 49 with 1830. Best ranking ever for me (others were between 200 and 300) and this with a 4 man team (I do not count shedinja and zoroark lol, almost never used those)!
Congratz Jivetime for getting first.

I really got in the rating, I never would have expected it lol. Well, 4th place is great, but so close to the top 3 :( Still best from Germany and Europe in the rating :P

Anyway, congratz to JiveTime and TheAshAttacks, good job!

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to everyone that did well this time around. At least fourth place still belongs to Europe!

I got 191st with a 1714. This is the first time I've tried anything other than battling against friends, I haven't even done random battling, so this is nice. I beat some players in the top 30 :). Congratulations to all the great scores by you guys!

of course i didnt get a ranking, i would be 5. right one place behind massi.

thanks to everyone who disconected to me, especially SKYLARK from mexiko, whom i got unfortunaly 4 times(!) in a row he he dced everytime right before/during team selection. if i will find you in RL i will punch you so hard in your face, cutting in pieces, that you need your fucking Regigigas to collect all this pieces again.

iam pissed :(

Nice! xD I reached top 10!
As I said in the other thread I am Pedro from Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
Picollo, it's sad that you did not appeared on the rankings because of these DCers. Shame on them!

Yay, I made it into the top 100 for the the first time (88th)! I think I would be in the top 50 or so if I hadn't been haxed out of so many battles in the last few hours, but I guess I ended up making my goal. My final rating was 1792.

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
22nd with the 47-1 :D I'm still really glad about that. Good job to everyone, especially those who performed better then me! Honestly, after I hit 1900, I really didn't want to risk running into a bunch of DC'ers or finally allowing the crits to get to me one match.

I got disqualified for using an Alt. People, people, get on my level.

• Registering under a false name or using other false information during registration.
Well I did register the account with real name and stuff I guess the trainer name and name the account was called got me disqualified.

GGGGGGGG

Congratulations JiveTime, amazing how you somehow sneaked into first place the last day of the tournament without any of us realizing it.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
145th... not too bad considering my only other competitive battling experience was the last WiFi tourney where I used a gimmick Gravity team.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I finished 118th which I was surprised about. I had a bad team, so I didn't expect much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)